If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pandithar:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Books about Pandithar:
- Singing the Classical, Voicing the Modern: The Postcolonial Politics of Music in South India - Jul 18, 2006 by Amanda J. Weidman
Wiki information Pandithar:
- Abraham Pandithar
- Physician, Person, Deceased Person
Rao Sahib Abraham Pandithar was a Tamil musicologist and a traditional medicine practitioner from Madras Presidency, British India.
- S. P. B. Charan
- Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, Person, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Film producer, Topic
Sripathi Panditharadhyula Balasubrahmanyam Charan, popularly known as S. P. B. Charan, is an Indian film playback singer, actor, and producer known for his works primarily in Tamil Cinema. Son of popular Indian singer S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, he first...
- Sripathi Panditharadhyula Rajaram
- Person, Topic, Film director
Sripathi Panditharadhyula Rajaram is a film director and screenwriter.
- Nageswara Rao Panditharadhyula
- Person, Deceased Person
Nageswara Rao Panditharadhyula was a Telugu-language Indian journalist. Panditharadhyula was born in Inturu, in the Guntur district of Andhra, to a Brahmin couple Mallayya and Bhairavamba. With due respect for the weavers, he wore Khadi from his...
- M.G.O. Panditharathne
- Organization leader, Person
- S. P. Kodandapani
- Music Director, Musical Artist, Topic, Person, Film music contributor, Deceased Person
Sripati Panditharadhyula Kodandapani, better known as S. P. Kodandapani is a Music director and Playback singer in Telugu cinema. In Pandanti Kapuram film, he voiced the memorable song "Idigo Devudu Chesina Bomma" on the Hindu philosophy of Human...
- Venkanna Babu S.P.
- Person, Film producer, Topic, Deceased Person
Venkanna Babu S.P. was a film producer.