Meaning : Maiden, Virgin, Maiden, virgin,
Pronunciation : par-THEE-nee-ə (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Parthenia:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Parthenia:
- Greek Meaning: The name Parthenia is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Parthenia is: Virgin; chaste.
- American Meaning: The name Parthenia is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Parthenia is: Virgin; chaste.
- Derived from Greek παρθενος (parthenos) meaning "maiden, virgin". This was an epithet of the Greek goddess Athena.
Expression information Parthenia:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Parthenia:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Parthenia:
- Byrds Dance (Arr. From Pavane in a Minor, Parthenia or the Maydenhead by William Byrd) by Rondo Myrial from the Album Rondo Paradiso
- Faine I Would If I Could or Parthenia by The Broadside Band from the Album English Country Dances: From Playford's Dancing Master 1651-1703
- Alceste, Act I, Scene 2: "Parthenia, wag ich's" by Simone Schneider, Concerto Köln, Cyndia Sieden & Michael Hofstetter from the Album Schweitzer: Alceste
- Alceste, Act I, Scene 2: Parthenia! Admet! Wo seid ihr? by Concerto Köln & Michael Hofstetter Simone Schneider from the Album Schweitzer: Alceste
- Alceste: Act I: Scene 2: Recitative: Parthenia, wag'ich's by Ursula Targler from the Album Schweitzer: Alceste
- Alceste: Act IV: Scene 1: Parthenia alone / Recitative: Mit bangem Herzen by Sylvia Koke from the Album Schweitzer: Alceste
- Alceste: Dritter Akt - Arie (Parthenia): "Er flucht dem Tageslicht in seinem Schmerz" by Sylvia Koke from the Album Schweitzer: Alceste
- Alceste: Erster Akt - 2. Szene (Alceste, Parthenia) by Sylvia Koke from the Album Schweitzer: Alceste
- Alceste: Fünfter Akt - 1. Szene (Parthenia, Admet, Chor) by Sylvia Koke from the Album Schweitzer: Alceste
- Alceste: Fünfter Akt - 2. Szene (Parthenia, Admet, Herkules) by Sylvia Koke from the Album Schweitzer: Alceste
Books about Parthenia:
- The Oregon Trail Diary of Twin Sisters Cecilia Adams and Parthenia Blank in 1852: The Unabridged Diary - Aug 1990 by Cecilia Adams and Parthenia Blank
- Parthenia, or, The maydenhead of the first musicke that euer was printed for the virginalls composed by three... - Jul 13, 2010 by William Hole
- A Blockaded Family: Life in Southern Alabama During the Civil War - Oct 4, 2014 by Parthenia Antoinette Hague
- Last Train to Parthenia - Feb 10, 2015 by Danielle de Valera
- A Blockaded Family: Life in Southern Alabama during the War - Nov 23, 2014 by Parthenia Antoinette Hague
- How the Gene Got Its Groove: Figurative Language, Science, and the Rhetoric of the Real - Jan 8, 2009 by Elizabeth Parthenia Shea
- Local Habitations, Laurel Edition - Apr 24, 2013 by Nils Peterson and Parthenia M. Hicks
- Parthenia - Aug 7, 2008 by Eliza Buckminster Lee
- A Blockaded Family - Life in Southern Alabama During the Civil War - Nov 4, 2008 by Parthenia Antoinette Hague
- Picture-Poetry Book : Revised Edition. - Jan 1, 1946 by Gertrude Parthenia With Illustrations By Lois Mailou Jones McBrown
Wiki information Parthenia:
Parthenia was a town in the late Roman province of Mauretania Sitifensis, the easternmost part of ancient Mauretania, in what is now northern Algeria.
- , Composer
Parthenia or the Maydenhead of the first musicke that ever was printed for the Virginalls was, as the title states, the first printed collection of music for keyboard in England. 'Virginals' was a generic word at the time that covered all plucked...
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Compact Disc Musical Release, Creative Work, Musical Release
- Musical Album
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Content, Image
In Ancient Greece, the Partheniae or Parthenians are a lower ranking Spartiate population which, according to tradition, left Laconia to go to Magna Graecia and founded Taras, modern Taranto, in the current region of Apulia, in southern Italy.
- Fictional Character, Film character
Parthenia is a fictional character from the 1908 film Ingomar, the Barbarian.
- Heterogymna parthenia
- Organism Classification
Heterogymna parthenia is a moth in the Carposinidae family. It was described by Diakonoff in 1954. It is found in New Guinea.