Meaning : Noble,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pat:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Pat:
- Native American Meaning: The name Pat is a Native American baby name. In Native American the meaning of the name Pat is: Fish.
- American Meaning: The name Pat is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Pat is: Fish.
- Latin Meaning: The name Pat is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Pat is: Regal; noble.
- English Meaning: The name Pat is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Pat is: Patrician, noble. Abbreviation of Patrick.
- Irish Meaning: The name Pat is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Pat is: Patrician; noble. Abbreviation of Patrick.
Definition funny of Pat:
- His girlfriend made him pat last night, isn't that embarrassing.
- Hey, there goes Pat, i love that guy.
- -Dude, check ou that chick, how fucking ugly. -No way man, that is totally a guy. -I think it is a Pat.
- Dude he is a pat. He was a pat
- this year da pats gonna win da super bowl
- A:''Hey check out that dude in the bar, he looks hansome'' B:''yeah, he is truly a pat''.
- Is that person a man or a woman? It's a Pat.
Expression information Pat:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Pat:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Pat:
- Pat Casey - Sperrmüll
- The Night Pat Murphy Died - Johnny Burke, Great Big Sea
- Wanna Be a Baller (feat. Yungstar, Fat Pat, Big T) [Explicit] by Lil Troy from the Album Sittin' Fat Down South (2014 Ballers Edition) [Explicit]
- My Texas (feat. Pat Green) by Josh Abbott Band from the Album My Texas (feat. Pat Green) - Single
- Poppin' My Collar (feat. Project Pat - Explicit) [Explicit] by Three 6 Mafia feat. Project Pat from the Album Most Known Unknown (New Package-Explicit) [Explicit]
- KK (feat. Project Pat & Juicy J) [Explicit] by Wiz Khalifa from the Album Blacc Hollywood (Deluxe) [Explicit]
- Elvis Presley Blvd. [feat. Project Pat] [Explicit] by Rick Ross from the Album Hood Billionaire (Deluxe) [Explicit]
- Side 2 Side (feat. Bow Wow & Project Pat - Explicit) [Explicit] by Three 6 Mafia feat. Bow Wow & Project Pat from the Album Most Known Unknown (New Package-Explicit) [Explicit]
- Relax And Take Notes [Featuring Notorious B.I.G. And Project Pat] (Explicit Album Version) by 8Ball & MJG from the Album Ridin' High (U.S. Explicit Version) [Explicit]
- Blues For Pat by Pat Metheny from the Album Rejoicing
Books about Pat:
- Pat the Bunny (Touch and Feel Book) - May 1, 2001 by Dorothy Kunhardt
- Colorado Guide Flies: Patterns, Rigs, and Advice from the State's Best Anglers and Guides - Sep 15, 2015 by Pat Dorsey
- Lizard Radio - Sep 8, 2015 by Pat Schmatz
- Pat the Bunny: At the Apple Orchard - Aug 25, 2015 by Golden Books and Luiz Vilela
- The Prince of Tides: A Novel - Mar 26, 2002 by Pat Conroy
- The Water Is Wide: A Memoir - Mar 26, 2002 by Pat Conroy
- Pat the Puppy (Pat the Bunny) (Touch-and-Feel) - Jun 11, 2001 by Edith Kunhardt Davis
- Take Your Eye Off the Ball 2.0: How to Watch Football by Knowing Where to Look - Oct 15, 2015 by Pat Kirwan and David Seigerman
- Alien Civil War: First Human Contact (The "Knife" books Book 1) - Aug 29, 2015 by Ex-Pat Dennis
- The Great Santini: A Novel - Mar 26, 2002 by Pat Conroy
Movies about Pat:
- Postman Pat Special Delivery Service2008 CC
- Postman Pat2015 NR CC
- Pat Garrett & Billy The Kid1973 R CC
- Pat and Mike1952 NR CC
- It's Pat1994 PG-13 CC
- Pat Paulsen's Half a Comedy Hour1970
- Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid2006 R
- Pat Cooper Live - You're Always Yelling2012 NR
- Tracy & Hepburn Complete Collection2011 NR
- Pat Metheny Group - We Live Here - Live In Japan2015 Unrated
Wiki information Pat:
- Pat Metheny
- Jazz fusion Artist, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Record Producer, Composer, Film music contributor, Social network user, Topic, Broadcast Artist, Film actor
Patrick Bruce "Pat" Metheny is an American jazz guitarist and composer. He is the leader of the Pat Metheny Group and is also involved in duets, solo works and other side projects. His style incorporates elements of progressive and contemporary jazz,...
- Pat Robertson
- Organisation leader, TV Actor, Organization member, TV Personality, Military Person, Organization founder, Topic, Author, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic
Marion Gordon "Pat" Robertson is an American media mogul, executive chairman, and a former Southern Baptist minister, who generally supports conservative Christian ideals. He presently serves as chancellor and CEO of Regent University and chairman of...
- Pat Boone
- Blues Artist, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Person, Featured artist, Film actor, Author, Broadcast Artist, Musician, Identity
Charles Eugene "Pat" Boone is an American singer, composer, actor, and writer, TV personality, motivational speaker and spokesman. He was a successful pop singer in the United States during the 1950s and early 1960s. He sold over 45 million albums,...
- Pat Nixon
- Politician, Literature Subject, Deceased Person, Film actor, Topic, Identity, Person Or Being In Fiction, Name source, Person, Person or entity appearing in film
Thelma Catherine "Pat" Ryan Nixon was the wife of Richard Nixon, 37th President of the United States, and First Lady of the United States from 1969 to 1974. Born in Ely, Nevada, she grew up with her two brothers in what is now Cerritos, California,...
- Pat Benatar
- Hard rock Artist, Musical Artist, Film actor, TV subject, Award Nominee, Composer, Broadcast Artist, Award Winner, Film music contributor, Musician
Patricia Mae Andrzejewski, known professionally as Pat Benatar, is an American singer-songwriter and four-time Grammy Award winner. She is a mezzo-soprano. She has had considerable commercial success, particularly in the United States and Canada....
- Pat Morita
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Deceased Person, Person, Film writer, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, TV Program Creator
Noriyuki "Pat" Morita was an American film and television actor who was well known for playing the roles of Matsuo "Arnold" Takahashi on Happy Days and Kesuke Miyagi in the The Karate Kid movie series, for which he was nominated for the Academy Award...
- Pat Quinn
- Politician, Person
Patrick Joseph "Pat" Quinn, Jr. is an American politician who served as the 41st Governor of Illinois. A member of the Democratic Party, Quinn began his career as an activist by founding the Coalition for Political Honesty and served as Governor from...
- Pat Brown
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Name source, Topic
Edmund Gerald "Pat" Brown, Sr. was an American politician and lawyer who served as the 32nd Governor of California from 1959 to 1967. Born in San Francisco, Brown had an early interest in speaking and politics; despite never actually completing an...
- Pat Buchanan
- Commentator, Politician, TV Program Creator, TV Actor, Identity, Film actor, Person, Topic, Author, TV Personality
Patrick Joseph "Pat" Buchanan is an American paleoconservative political commentator, author, syndicated columnist, politician and broadcaster. Buchanan was a senior advisor to U.S. Presidents Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan, and was an...
- Pat Tillman
- American football player, Military Person, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Film subject, Literature Subject, Deceased Person, Topic, Measured person, Identity
Patrick Daniel "Pat" Tillman was an American football player who left his professional career and enlisted in the United States Army in June 2002 in the aftermath of the September 11 attacks. His service in Iraq and Afghanistan, and subsequent death,...