Origin : Slovak,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pavol:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Pavol:
- Slovak form of PAUL
Songs about Pavol:
- An pavol lanmou by V-Ro from the Album Son an nou
- Pavol Makovec: Invocazione II. by Milan Pala from the Album Violin Solo 3 - Milan Pala
- Pavol Simai: Pyramid by Milan Pala from the Album Violin Solo 4 - Milan Pala
- Pavol Simai: Tack by Jozef Lupták from the Album Cellomania
- Pavol Malovec: Invocazione I. by Milan Pala from the Album Violin Solo 3 - Milan Pala
Books about Pavol:
- Slovak Tales for Young and Old: Pavol Dobsinsky in English and Slovak - Feb 1, 2002 by Pavol Dobsinsky and Peter Strelinger
- Slovak Tales for the Young and Old: Pavol Dobsinsky in English and Slovak - Dec 2002 by Pavol Dobsinsky
- Word-Formation in the World's Languages: A Typological Survey - Aug 6, 2015 by Štekauer, Pavol and Salvador Valera
- Grandpa's Four Stories - Jul 26, 2015 by Pavol Malo
- Crackproof Your Software: Protect Your Software Against Crackers (With CD-ROM) - Oct 2002 by Pavol Cerven
- Graphs and Homomorphisms (Oxford Lecture Series in Mathematics and Its Applications) - Sep 30, 2004 by Pavol Hell and Jaroslav Nesetril
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Proven Synthetic Methods, Volume 1 - Sep 22, 2011 by Pavol Kovác
- Algorithmic Aspects in Information and Management: 10th International Conference, AAIM 2014, Vancouver, BC, Canada... - May 28, 2014 by Qianping Gu and Pavol Hell
- Handbook of Research on Design and Management of Lean Production Systems - Jan 31, 2014 by Vladimír Modrák and Pavol Semano
- The Oxford Handbook of Compounding (Oxford Handbooks) - Jul 14, 2011 by Rochelle Lieber and Pavol Stekauer
Wiki information Pavol:
- Pavol Demitra
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Measured person, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Person, Ice hockey player, Deceased Person, Identity
Pavol Demitra was a Slovak professional ice hockey player. He played sixteen seasons in the National Hockey League, two in the Czechoslovak First Ice Hockey League /Slovak Extraliga and one in the Kontinental Hockey League. Known as an offensive...
- Pavol Hammel
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Person, Film actor, Topic, Musician
Pavol Hammel is a Slovak musician, singer and producer. Pavol Hammel was born to a family of musicians. His father played violin in the Slovak National Theatre, and influenced Pavol to become a promising violin player too. He graduated from the...
- Pavol Paška
- Person, Politician
Pavol Paška is a Slovak politician who served as Speaker of the National Council of the Slovak Republic from 2006 to 2010 and again from 2012 to 2014. He is a member of the Direction - Social Democracy party.
- Pavol Jozef Šafárik University
- Employer, Location, College/University, Educational Institution Campus, Educational Institution, Organization
Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice is a university located in Košice, Slovakia. It was founded in 1959 and is organized into five faculties. The university is named after Pavel Jozef Šafárik, a 19th-century Slovak philologist, poet, and...
- Pavol Habera
- Musician, Record Producer, Featured artist, TV Personality, Person, Musical Artist
- Pavol Országh Hviezdoslav
- Dramatist, Influence Node, Person, Author, Deceased Person
Pavol Országh de Felsőkubin Hviezdoslav was a Slovak poet, dramatist, translator and for a short time member of the Czechoslovak parliament. First, he wrote in traditional style, but later became influenced by parnassism and modernism.
- Pavol Hurajt
- Biathlete, Person, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Pavol Hurajt is a biathlete.
- Pavol Bajza
- Soccer, Athlete, Measured person, Football player, Person
Pavol Bajza is a Slovak footballer.
- Pavol Hochschorner
- Athlete, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Person
Pavol Hochschorner is a Slovak slalom canoeist who won three Olympic gold medals in the C-2 event, in 2000, 2004 and 2008 and one bronze medal in 2012, each time with his twin brother Peter Hochschorner as the teammate. Hochschorner also won fourteen...
- Pavol Červenák
- Measured person, Athlete, Person, Tennis Player
Pavol Červenák, and also spelled Pavol Cervenak, is a professional tennis player from Slovak Republic.