Pronunciation : PAD-ar ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Peadar:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Peadar:
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Peadar is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Peadar is:
- Irish and Scottish form of PETER
Definition funny of Peadar:
- ahh Pea-dar 'tis yourself.
- do i look gay in this thong?
Expression information Peadar:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Peadar:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Peadar:
- Tribute to Peadar O'Donnell by Moving Hearts from the Album Live in Dublin
- Tribute to Peadar O'Donnell / Takarazaka by Jerry Douglas from the Album Transatlantic Sessions - Series 2, Vol. Two
- The Bush in Bloom, Munster Reel and Captain Kelly's (feat. Maeve Donnelly, Peadar O'Loughlin & Eamonn Cotter) by Geraldine Cotter from the Album Piano+
- Down By The Glenside (Peadar Kearney) by Paddy Reilly from the Album The Girls Won't Leave The Boys Alone
- Jigs: Peadar O'Loughlin's/ Hardiman's Fancy/ Hag with the Money by Chicago Reel from the Album Chicago Reel
- May Morning Dew (Tribute To Peadar O'Donnell_ by Druha Trava from the Album Shuttle to Bethlehem
- Peadar Clancy's / Keash Mountain / Colman's Cross by Castle Céilí Band from the Album Irish Traditional Pub Music
- Peadar O' Donnells / Thran Maggies / Inver Bank by The O'Carolan Family from the Album A Language Within
- Peadar O'riada's Jig by John Skelton from the Album One at a Time
- Peigi is Peadar by Brian O' hEadhra from the Album An t-Allt
Books about Peadar:
- Vange and Peadar 3: Scottish Time Travel Romance (Renaissance Fair Book 15) - Sep 18, 2015 by Jane Stain
- Vange and Peadar 2: Scottish Time Travel Romance (Renaissance Fair Book 14) - Sep 4, 2015 by Jane Stain
- The Volunteer (The Bone World Trilogy) (Volume 3) - Jun 10, 2014 by Peadar Ó Guilín
- Vange and Peadar 1: Scottish Time Travel Romance (Renaissance Fair Book 13) - Aug 7, 2015 by Jane Stain
- Peadar O'Donnell: A Reader's Guide - Apr 28, 1997 by Alexander Gonzalez
- Vange and Peadar 4: Scottish Time Travel Romance (Renaissance Fair Book 16) - Oct 2, 2015 by Jane Stain
- Peadar O'Donnell - Sep 1999 by Peter Hegarty
- Peadar O'Donnell (The Irish writers series) - Jun 1973 by Grattan Freyer
- By Peadar Kirby Introduction to Latin America: Twenty-First Century Challenges - Jun 11, 2003
- The Deserter - Mar 13, 2012 by Peadar Ó Guilín
Wiki information Peadar:
- Peadar Kearney
- Writer, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Organization member, Deceased Person, , Composer, Person
Peadar Kearney was an Irish republican and composer of numerous rebel songs. In 1907 he wrote the lyrics to "The Soldier's Song", now the Irish national anthem. He was the uncle of Irish writers Brendan Behan and Dominic Behan.
- Peadar Clancy
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Peadar Clancy was an Irish republican who served with the Irish Volunteers in the Four Courts garrison during the 1916 Easter Rising and was second-in-command of the Dublin Brigade of the Irish Republican Army during the War of Independence. Along...
- Peadar O'Donnell
- Novelist, Person, Author, Deceased Person, Politician
Peadar O'Donnell was one of the foremost radicals of twentieth century Ireland. O'Donnell became prominent as an Irish republican, socialist activist, politician and writer.
- Peadar Tóibín
- Politician, Person
Peadar Tóibín is an Irish Sinn Féin politician. He was elected as a Teachta Dála for the Meath West constituency at the 2011 general election. At the 2004 local elections he stood unsuccessfully for Navan Town Council, and for the Navan electoral...
- Peadar Kirby
- Author, Person
Peadar Kirby is an author and academic at the Department of Politics and Public Administration at the University of Limerick. Up to the academic year 2006/2007 he was a Senior Professor at the School of Law and Government, Dublin City University. He...
- Peadar Byrne
- Person, Athlete, Measured person
Peadar Byrne is an Irish Gaelic footballer who plays for Meath since making his senior debut in 2005. Byrne received a suspension of four weeks in 2008 after being involved in a clash during the final round of the League against old rivals Dublin. In...
- Peadar Andrews
- Measured person, Person, Athlete
Peadar Andrews is an Irish Gaelic footballer who played for Dublin. He was part of the 2005 Dublin team that beat Laois to become the 2005 Leinster Champions and was in the panel for Dublins second Leinster Championship in a row against Offaly in...
- Peadar Doyle
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person
Peadar S. Doyle was an Irish politician. An engineer by profession, he was first elected to Dáil Éireann as a Cumann na nGaedheal Teachta Dála for the Dublin South constituency at the 1923 general election. He was re-elected at each subsequent...
- Peadar Cowan
- Deceased Person, Person, Politician
Peadar Cowan was an Irish politician. A solicitor by profession, he first stood unsuccessfully for election at the 1937 general election as a Labour Party candidate for the Meath–Westmeath constituency. He also stood unsuccessfully at the 1938, 1943...
- Peadar Clohessy
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person
Peadar Clohessy was an Irish politician from Fedamore, County Limerick. He was a Teachta Dála for the Limerick East constituency from 1981 to 1982 and from 1987 to 1997. A farmer, Clohessy was first elected as a Fianna Fáil TD in the 1981 general...