If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Peder:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Peder:
- Greek Meaning: The name Peder is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Peder is: Rock.
- Swedish Meaning: The name Peder is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Peder is: Stone.
- Scandinavian form of PETER
Definition funny of Peder:
- Paco: Hey, are you Peter? Peder: No man I'm Peder. Paco: Shiiiitttt homie.
- Ti si peder! (You are gay) or You look peder in those pants!
- Don't listen to that peder, dude!
- shit that guy looks like a peder
Expression information Peder:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Peder:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Peder:
- Peder Med Mopeden by Rune Rudberg from the Album Rett Fra Sofaen
- Herr Peder Och Hans Syster by Falconer from the Album Armod
- Hijack Blues #9 (Peder, Asger Baden Remix) by Kid Loco from the Album Party Animals & Disco Biscuits
- Anxious Mind (feat. Peder Smith) by The Funatics from the Album Circus
- Aqua (Dana Bergquist & Peder G Remix) by Jiro Vega from the Album Aqua
- Behind You (Peder Dub Mindtrip) by Tosi from the Album Behind You EP
- Brudemarsj - Etter Peder Nordberg by Patrik Andersson & Vegar Vårdal from the Album Finnskogen Brinner
- Bruremarsj Frå Underdal - Etter "Store Vetle-Per" Peder Røysum by Bufaste Tonar from the Album Bufaste Tonar
- Bruremarsj Frå Underdal - Etter Peder Røysum by Glima from the Album Glima
- Bruremarsj, etter Halvor Berget&Peder Nordberg (feat. Helge Lien, Sigurd Hole, Morten Halle, Sigrun Eng, Birger... by Torgrim Sollid from the Album Østerdalsmusikk (feat. Helge Lien, Sigurd Hole, Morten Halle, Sigrun Eng, Birger Mistereggen, Tom Steinar Lund, Guro Gravem Johansen & Margrete Nordmoen)
Books about Peder:
- Peder Victorious: A Tale of the Pioneers Twenty Years Later - Mar 1, 1982 by O. E. Rölvaag and Einar Haugen
- Design in Nature: How the Constructal Law Governs Evolution in Biology, Physics, Technology, and Social Organizations - Jan 8, 2013 by Adrian Bejan and J. Peder Zane
- The Top Ten: Writers Pick Their Favorite Books - Jan 20, 2007 by J. Peder Zane
- Remarkable Reads: 34 Writers and Their Adventures in Reading - Feb 17, 2004 by J. Peder Zane
- Paintings by Peder Balke (National Gallery London) - Feb 3, 2015 by Christopher Riopelle and Knut Ljøgodt
- Off the Books: On Literature and Culture - Apr 14, 2015 by J. Peder Zane
- From Bauhaus to Eco-House: A History of Ecological Design - Jan 1, 2010 by Peder Anker
- The Immigrant and the University: Peder Sather and Gold Rush California - Feb 21, 2014 by Karin Sveen and Barbara J. Haveland
- 60 Amazing Color Paintings of Peder Severin Kroyer - Danish Impressionist Painter (July 23, 1851 - November 21... - Aug 11, 2013 by Jacek Michalak and Peder Severin Kroyer
- Peder Mork Mønsted: 80 Realist Paintings - Realism - Sep 16, 2011 by Daniel Ankele and Denise Ankele
Wiki information Peder:
- Actor, Film director, Musician, Composer, , Person, Film actor, Topic, Film music contributor, Musical Artist
Peder Pedersen is a musical artist.
- Peder Balke
- Painting Artist, Deceased Person, Visual Artist, Person
Peder Balke was a Norwegian painter. He is known for portraying the landscape of Norway in a romantic and dramatic manner. He was also active in the field of social justice.
- Peder Fredricson
- Equestrian, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Peder Fredricson is a Swedish equestrian and Olympic medalist. He was born in Flen in Södermanland. He won a silver medal in show jumping at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens.
- Peder Griffenfeld
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person
Count Peder Griffenfeld was a Danish statesman.
Pederasty or paederasty is a homosexual relationship between an adult male and a pubescent or adolescent male. The word pederasty derives from Greek "love of boys", a compound derived from παῖς "child, boy" and ἐραστής "lover". In French, however,...
- Peder Severin Krøyer
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Deceased Person, Person
Peder Severin Krøyer, known as P. S. Krøyer, was a Danish painter. He is one of the best known and beloved, and undeniably the most colorful of the Skagen Painters, a community of Danish and Nordic artists who lived, gathered or worked in Skagen,...
- Peder Oxe
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Peder Oxe was a Danish finance minister and Steward of the Realm.
- Peder Pedersen
- Athlete, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Deceased Person, Person
Peder Pedersen was a Danish cyclist. He won a gold medal in the team pursuit at the 1968 Summer Olympics. He also competed at the 1964 Summer Olympics and the 1972 Summer Olympics.
- Peder Skram
- Deceased Person, Military Person, Person
Peder Skram was a Danish senator and naval hero, born between 1491 and 1503, at his father's estate at Urup near Horsens in Jutland. He first saw service in the Swedish war of Christian II at the battle of Brännkyrka, 1518, and at the battle of...
- Peder Pedersen
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film director
Peder Pedersen is a Danish film director, best known for his humorous music videos, commercials and animated shorts. Since 1996 he has directed over 400 commercials for international brands such as Kellogg's, Carlsberg, Lego, McDonald's, Bayer and...