Meaning : Rock, Of Old Greek origin, Pedro means 'rock' or 'stone' and is a variant of the name Peter.,
Pronunciation : (PED-row), PE-dro (Spanish) , PED roh,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pedro:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Pedro:
- Pedro is the Spanish variant of the name Peter, which comes from the Greek word ‘petras’ meaning ‘Rock’. Pedro is mostly found in Spanish speaking countries however, it was introduced to Britain by Shakespeare who used it in his play ‘Much Ado about Nothing’. It has re-appeared in modern popular culture recently as a slogan o t-shirts stating ‘Vote for Pedro’. This is in reference to the character Pedro Sanchez who runs for school president in the hit indie film ‘Napoleon Dynamite’.
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Pedro is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Pedro is: The Merchant of Venice' The Prince of Arragon, suitor to Portia. 'Much Ado About Nothing' Don Pedro, Prince of Arragon.
- American Meaning: The name Pedro is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Pedro is: The Merchant of Venice' The Prince of Arragon, suitor to Portia. 'Much Ado About Nothing' Don Pedro, Prince of Arragon.
- Greek Meaning: The name Pedro is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Pedro is: Stone; rock.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Pedro is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Pedro is: Stone; rock.
- Portuguese Meaning: The name Pedro is a Portuguese baby name. In Portuguese the meaning of the name Pedro is: A rock. Form of Peter.
- Spanish and Portuguese form of PETER. This was the name of the only two emperors of Brazil.
Definition funny of Pedro:
- Pedro loves to masturbate his huge dick in front of his family.
- I got to know that shy guy Pedro last month and know I cant stop calling him to talk and meet for hot sex!
- stars, sociable, shy, special, feel, succeed, once, and Pedro.
- Pedro- "Do you think anyone will vote for me" Napolean- "Heck YES! I would." Pedro- "I dont have much to say...If you vote for me, all of your wildest dreams will come true. thank you" Napolean- (dances and wears a Vote for Pedro T-shirt. Hes frikin awesome!)
- "Last night, I did the Pedro to some random girl I met at a bar."
- "do you know Pedro?" "YES! HE IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST GUYS I HAVE MET!" " i love him so much! i wish he was my boyfriend!" "Don't worry! he will probably be your boyfriend eventually!"
- Pedro: Yo soy un real hombre! Me: Si, mi beloved hijo! Remember to wipe your feet. And always stay safe! You don't want any loose mujers claiming to be the baby mama of any of your ninos!
Expression information Pedro:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Pedro:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Pedro:
- Pedro Navaja by Willie Colon Y Ruben Blades Rubén Blades from the Album Anthology
- Pedro Y Pablo by Los Tigres Del Norte from the Album Las Pistas Para Que Cantes Los Exitos de Los Tigres Del Norte, Vol. 2
- Cruisin' With Pedro De Pacas by Cheech And Chong from the Album Cheech & Chong's Greatest Hit [Explicit]
- Pedro Navaja by Ruben Blades from the Album Las Grandes Estrellas de la Música Latina, Vol. 1 : La Mejor Salsa del Mundo
- Lo Dudo / No Me Culpes a Mi / Vamos a Darnos Tiempo / Cóncavo y Convexo (feat. Orquesta de Pedro "Periquín" Castro) by Hugo Enríquez from the Album Serie Majestad: Boleros de Cabaret
- Pedro Navaja by Ruben Blades from the Album Ruben Blades - Greatest Hits
- Your Secret's Safe (Pedro Del Mar & R.I.B. Chillout Remix) by Julie Thompson with Super8 & Tab from the Album Playa Del Lounge 4
- Homenaje a Braulio (feat. Ismael Miranda, Pedro Brull, Tito Rojas & Tito Nieves) by Puerto Rican Power y Luisito Ayala from the Album Somos el Poder
- Alma Aventureira (feat. Pedro Miranda) by Ivor Lancellotti from the Album Em Boas E Mais Companhias
- Tiger Of San Pedro by John La Barbera Big Band from the Album On The Wild Side
Books about Pedro:
- Pedro - May 5, 2015 by Pedro Martinez and Michael Silverman
- Pedro's Journal: A Voyage with Christopher Columbus, August 3, 1492-February 14, 1493 - Sep 1992 by Pam Conrad and Peter Koeppen
- Pedro Paramo - Mar 10, 1994 by Juan Rulfo and Margaret Sayers Peden
- Growing Up Pedro: How the Martinez Brothers Made It from the Dominican Republic All the Way to the Major Leagues - Feb 10, 2015 by Matt Tavares
- The Master Algorithm: How the Quest for the Ultimate Learning Machine Will Remake Our World - Sep 22, 2015 by Pedro Domingos
- Pedro - Sep 15, 2015 by Cervantes Martha
- Pedro and George - Jun 2, 2015 by Delphine Perret
- Pedro Páramo (Grandes Clasicos) (Spanish Edition) - Feb 14, 2014 by Juan Rulfo and Editora Continental
- Génesis (Spanish Edition) - Aug 29, 2015 by Pedro Urvi
- Pedro Pietri: Selected Poetry - Oct 20, 2015 by Pedro Pietri and Juan Flores
Movies about Pedro:
- An Unknown Encounter: A True Account of the San Pedro Haunting2003 NR CC
- La Vida de Pedro Infante1966 NR
- Viva Pedro: The Almodovar Collection1988 NC-17
- Walt Disney's It's a Small World of Fun 21946 NR
- Angelitos Negros [*Ntsc/region 1 & 4 Dvd. Import-latin America] Pedro Infante1948
- Exploring Horizons A Heavenly Oasis - San Pedro De Atacama2006 NR
- Pedro2009 Unrated
- "A Solas..." Pedro Eustache, flautista2009 NR
- Pedro Fernandez: Grandes Exitos en DVD2009 NR
- Coleccion Pedro Infante: !?Que te ha dado esa mujer?!1951 Unrated
Wiki information Pedro:
- Pedro I of Brazil
- Monarch, Noble person, Family member, Chivalric Order Member, Deceased Person, Person, Politician
Dom Pedro I, nicknamed "the Liberator", was the founder and first ruler of the Empire of Brazil. As King Dom Pedro IV, he reigned briefly over Portugal, where he also became known as "the Liberator" as well as "the Soldier King". Born in Lisbon,...
- Pedro II of Brazil
- Politician, Chivalric Order Member, Noble person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Monarch, Family member, Person, Deceased Person, Name source
Dom Pedro II, nicknamed "the Magnanimous", was the second and last ruler of the Empire of Brazil, reigning for over 58 years. Born in Rio de Janeiro, he was the seventh child of Emperor Dom Pedro I of Brazil and Empress Dona Maria Leopoldina and thus...
- San Pedro
- Dated location, Filming location, Statistical region, Neighborhood, Location
San Pedro is a community within the City of Los Angeles, California. Formerly a separate city, it consolidated with Los Angeles in 1909. The Port of Los Angeles, a major international seaport, is partially located within San Pedro. The district has...
- Professional Association Football Player, Athlete, Football player, Person, Measured person
Pedro Eliezer Rodríguez Ledesma, commonly known as Pedro or Pedrito, is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for English club Chelsea and the Spain national team as a forward or winger. Pedro scored 99 goals in 321 appearances across all...
- Pedro Almodóvar
- Award Winner, Film production designer, Author, Film actor, Topic, Organization founder, Film story contributor, Film writer, Identity, Award Nominee
Pedro Almodóvar Caballero is a Spanish film director, screenwriter, producer and former actor. He came to prominence as a director and screenwriter during La Movida Madrileña, a cultural renaissance that followed the death of Spanish dictator...
- Pedro Martínez
- Topic, Identity, Baseball Player, Topic, Person, TV Actor, Athlete, Measured person, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film
Pedro Jaime Martínez is a Dominican-American former starting pitcher in Major League Baseball who played for five teams from 1992 to 2009, most notably the Boston Red Sox. From 2002 to 2006 he held the major league record for the highest career...
- Pedro Infante
- Musical Artist, Topic, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Film actor, Musician, Deceased Person, Award Nominee
Pedro Infante Cruz, better known as Pedro Infante, was a Mexican actor and singer. Hailed as one of the greatest actors of the Golden Age of Mexican cinema, he is considered an idol of the Latin American people, together with Jorge Negrete and Javier...
- San Pedro Sula
- Statistical region, Travel destination, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
San Pedro Sula is a city in Honduras. The city is located in the northwest corner of the country, in the Valle de Sula, about 100 kilometres south of Puerto Cortés on the Caribbean Sea. With an estimated population of one million in the main...
- Pedro Fernández
- Latin pop Artist, Musical Artist, Film actor, Award Winner, , Musician, Person, TV Actor, Composer, Award Nominee
José Martín Cuevas Cobos, known professionally as Pedro Fernández, is a Mexican Latin Grammy Award winning recording artist and actor. At the 9th Lo Nuestro Awards, Fernández was nominated for Regional/Mexican Album of the Year and Regional/Mexican...
- Pedro Rosselló
- Topic, Person, Politician
Pedro Juan Rosselló González, is a Puerto Rican physician and politician who served as the seventh Governor of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico from 1993 to 2001. He was President of the New Progressive Party from 1991 to 1999 and 2003 to 2008, and...