Meaning : Glory, Luxury,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Peer:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Peer:
- German Meaning: The name Peer is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Peer is: A rock. Form of Peter.
- Scandinavian Meaning: The name Peer is a Scandinavian baby name. In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Peer is: A rock. Form of Peter.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Peer is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Peer is: Leader. Old.
- Variant of PER. The Norwegian playwright Henrik Ibsen used this name for the main character in his play 'Peer Gynt' (1867).
Definition funny of Peer:
- "I sentence you to be exposed before your peers! Tear down the wall!!!!!!"
- Andy's peers graduated in 1999, but Andy is a mouth-breather so he had to stay back a year.
- Connection reset by peer.
- Your mum is a peer cunt
- Peers believes Arsenal will win the league, hopefully will be deported
- When two strangers meet at a bank of urinals, they suddenly become intensely interested in the ceiling or the corners of the room opposite their fellow peer.
- * Cass has quit. (Connection reset by peer). 03:33:20
GOD DAMNIT NO!
Expression information Peer:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Peer:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Peer:
- Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite No.1, Op.46 - 1. Morning mood by Herbert Blomstedt and San Francisco Symphony from the Album Grieg: Piano Concerto; Peer Gynt
- Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite No.1, Op.46 - 2. Aase's death by Herbert Blomstedt and San Francisco Symphony from the Album Grieg: Piano Concerto; Peer Gynt
- Grieg - Peer Gynt Suite No.1 - In The Hall Of The Mountain King by Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (Mark Ermler) from the Album Grieg - Peer Gynt Suites No.1 & 2 / Bizet - Carmen Suites No.1 & 2
- Peer Gynt Suite Techno (In the Hall of the Mountain King) by Mozart Techno Band from the Album Techno Classical: Pachelbel - Mozart - Grieg - Bach
- 6 Orchestral Songs, EG 177: No. 1. Peer Gynt, Op. 23, Act IV: Solveigs sang (Solveig's Song) by Marita Solberg from the Album Grieg: Olav Trygvason / Orchestral Songs
- Peer Gynt Suite - In The Hall of the Mountain King (Remix) by Brian Burrows from the Album Classical Fusion - Remixed, Rewired & Reinvented - 50 Classics Including The Original Masters
- Anitra's Dance From Peer Gynt by Keith Terhune from the Album Paradox - Surrealistic Images
- In The Hall Of The Mountain King (from "Peer Gynt Suite No. 1") by Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra from the Album Fright Night: Classic Halloween Music
- Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite No.1, Op.46 - 1. Morning Mood by Berliner Philharmoniker and Herbert von Karajan from the Album Grieg: Peer Gynt Suites / Sibelius: Valse triste
- Peer Gynt Suite No. 1, Op. 46: Morning Mood by London Philharmonic Orchestra & David Parry from the Album The 50 Greatest Pieces of Classical Music
Books about Peer:
- Peers Inc: How People and Platforms Are Inventing the Collaborative Economy and Reinventing Capitalism - Jun 9, 2015 by Robin Chase
- PEER VIII: Physician's Evaluation and Educational Review in Emergency Medicine - Jul 14, 2015 by Wagner MD FACEP, Mary Jo
- The PEERS Curriculum for School-Based Professionals: Social Skills Training for Adolescents with Autism Spectrum... - Oct 19, 2013 by Elizabeth A. Laugeson
- Peer Coaching to Enrich Professional Practice, School Culture, and Student Learning - May 20, 2015 by Pam Robbins
- Peer Today, Boss Tomorrow: Navigating Your Changing Role - Sep 26, 2005 by Laura E. Bernstein
- Peer Mentor Companion - Jul 5, 2007 by Marni Sanft and Michael Jensen
- Students Helping Students: A Guide for Peer Educators on College Campuses - Jul 13, 2010 by Fred B. Newton and Steven C. Ender
- Longman Guide to Peer Tutoring (2nd Edition) - Jun 10, 2007 by Paula Gillespie and Neal Lerner
- Peer Gynt (in English) [Illustrated] - Dec 3, 2012 by Henrik Ibsen and Arthur Rackham
- The Peer Specialist Pocket Resource For Mental Health And Substance Use Services - Jul 28, 2013 by Charles Drebing
Movies about Peer:
- Peer Gynt2009 Unrated
- 7th Heaven: Season 72008 Unrated
- Real Life Teens: Peer Pressure2006 NR
- Norway: The Peer Gynt Road2013 NR
- Caution: Adolescents At Risk: Examining Homelessness, Drinking and Driving, Teen Pregnancy, Substance Abuse, Gangs...
- Peer Gynt2009 NR
- Jury of Our Peers2012 Unrated
- Peer Gynt1941 NR
- Adventures of Peer Gynt1991 NR by Grieg and Gamble
- Conflict Resolution and Peer Mediation DVD2004 NR
Wiki information Peer:
- Software Genre, File Format Genre, Literature Subject, Website Category
Peer-to-peer computing or networking is a distributed application architecture that partitions tasks or work loads between peers. Peers are equally privileged, equipotent participants in the application. They are said to form a peer-to-peer network...
- Peer review
- Object profile
Peer review is the evaluation of work by one or more people of similar competence to the producers of the work. It constitutes a form of self-regulation by qualified members of a profession within the relevant field. Peer review methods are employed...
The peerage is a legal system of traditionally hereditary and nowadays also non-hereditary titles in the United Kingdom, which is constituted by the ranks of British nobility and is part of the British honours system. The term is used both...
- Peer-to-peer file sharing
- Software Genre
Peer-to-peer file sharing is the distribution and sharing of digital media using peer-to-peer networking technology. P2P file sharing allows users to access media files such as books, music, movies, and games using a P2P software program that...
- Peer-to-peer lending
Peer-to-peer lending, abbreviated P2PL, is the practice of lending money to unrelated individuals, or "peers", without going through a traditional financial intermediary such as a bank or other traditional financial institution. P2PL is not to be...
- Academic journal
- Type/domain equivalent topic, Media genre, Magazine genre
An academic or scholarly journal is a peer-reviewed or refereed periodical in which scholarship relating to a particular academic discipline is published. Academic journals serve as forums for the introduction and presentation for scrutiny of new...
- Life peer
- Government Office or Title, Government office category
In the United Kingdom, life peers are appointed members of the peerage whose titles cannot be inherited, in contrast to hereditary peers. Nowadays life peerages, always of the rank of baron, are created under the Life Peerages Act 1958 and entitle...
- Social peer-to-peer processes
- Literature Subject
Social peer-to-peer processes are interactions with a peer-to-peer dynamic, whether these peers are humans or computers. Peer-to-peer is a term that originated from the popular concept of the P2P distributed computer application architecture which...
- Peer support
Peer support occurs when people provide knowledge, experience, emotional, social or practical help to each other. It commonly refers to an initiative consisting of trained supporters, and can take a number of forms such as peer mentoring, listening,...
- Peer group
A peer group is both a social group and a primary group of people who have similar interests, age, background, or social status. The members of this group are likely to influence the person’s beliefs and behaviour. Peer groups contain hierarchies and...