If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pelv:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Books about Pelv:
- The Surgery, Surgical Pathology and Surgical Anatomy of the Female Pelv Ic Organs - Aug 31, 2012 by Henry Savage
- The Surgery, Surgical Pathology and Surgical Anatomy of the Female Pelv Ic Organs - Primary Source Edition - Nov 11, 2013 by Henry Savage
- Quantum Healing Codes - Solfeggio Frequencies for Positive Change (with CD) - Sep 6, 2013 by Stephen Linsteadt
- Atlas of Normal Anatomy (Medical Student Edition) - 1956 by Lederle Laboratories; American Cyanamid Company
- Lateral Curvature of the Spine and Pelv -
- 17th Edition IET Wiring Regulations: Explained and Illustrated - Aug 7, 2015 by Brian Scaddan
- COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY OF THE BODY WITH MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING Abdomen and Pelv - Jan 1, 1992 by Albert A. & Gordon Gamsu & Harry K. Genant Moss
- [(The Surgery, Surgical Pathology and Surgical Anatomy of the Female Pelv IC Organs)] [Author: Henry Savage] published... - Jan 9, 2010 by Henry Savage
- Practical Guide to Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations - May 3, 2013 by Christopher Kitcher
- 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations: Explained and Illustrated (Iee Wiring Regulations Explained and Illustrated... - Oct 19, 2011 by Brian Scaddan
Wiki information Pelv:
- Anatomical structure
In human anatomy, the pelvis is either the lower part of the trunk, between the abdomen and the thighs, or the skeleton embedded in it. The pelvic region of the trunk includes the bony pelvis, the pelvic cavity, the pelvic floor, below the pelvic...
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Pelvoux is a commune in the Hautes-Alpes department in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in southeastern France. Pelvoux was bidding to be the French candidate city for the 2018 Winter Olympics.
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Pelves is a commune in the Pas-de-Calais department in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region of France.
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Pelvicachromis is a genus of small, brightly coloured cichlids from tropical West Africa and Central Africa. They typically inhabit soft, acidic water. All species form monogamous pairs and use caves as spawning sites. Most are easily spawned in...
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Infectious Disease, Disease or medical condition, Symptom, Risk Factor
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is an acute or chronic inflammation in the pelvic cavity. It is most commonly caused by sexually transmitted diseases, including chlamydia and gonorrhea, that have ascended into the uterus, fallopian tubes, or...
- Pelvic pain
- Disease or medical condition, Symptom
Pelvic pain is pain in the area of the pelvis. Acute pain is more common than chronic pain. If the pain lasts for more than six months, it is deemed to be chronic pelvic pain. It can affect both women and men. Common causes in include: endometriosis...
- Pelvicachromis pulcher
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Pelvicachromis pulcher is a freshwater fish of the cichlid family, endemic to Nigeria and Cameroon. The species is popular amongst aquarium hobbyists, and is most commonly sold under the name kribensis, although the species has other common names,...
- Pelvic floor
- Anatomical structure
The pelvic floor or pelvic diaphragm is composed of muscle fibers of the levator ani, the coccygeus muscle, and associated connective tissue which span the area underneath the pelvis. The pelvic diaphragm is a muscular partition formed by the...
- Disease or medical condition, Disease cause, Literature Subject, Risk Factor, ICD-9-CM Classification
Endometriosis is a disease in which tissue that normally grows inside the uterus grows outside the uterus. Its main symptoms are pelvic pain and infertility. Nearly half have chronic pelvic pain, while in 70% pain occurs during menstruation. Pain...
Pelvimetry is the assessment of the female pelvis in relation to the birth of a baby. Traditional obstetrical services relied heavily on pelvimetry in the conduct of delivery in order to decide if natural or operative vaginal delivery was possible or...