Origin : Bulgarian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Penko:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Penko:
- Bulgarian diminutive of PETAR
Songs about Penko:
- Blues for Penko by Franco Baggiani, New Quintet from the Album Think
- Creo En Mis Huacas (El Penko) by Curare from the Album Radical Accion
- Native Lullaby (Peter Penko Remix) by BandOrkestra diretta da Marco Castelli from the Album BandaLarga: Conducted by Marco Castelli
Books about Penko:
- Romeo and Juliet (Graphic Classics) - Oct 1, 2009 by Jim Pipe and William Shakespeare
- Journey to the Center of the Earth (Graphic Classics) - Apr 27, 2007 by Fiona Macdonald and Jules Vernes
- The Odyssey (Graphic Classics) - Oct 1, 2009 by Fiona Macdonald and Homer
- Graphic Shakespeare - Oct 6, 2015 by Penny Clarke and Michael Ford
- Thunderbirds - Jan 1, 2015 by Christine Penko
- David Copperfield (Graphic Classics) - Oct 1, 2011 by Jacqueline Morley and Charles Dickens
- Jane Eyre (Graphic Classics) - Apr 1, 2009 by Fiona Macdonald and Charlotte Bronte
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (Graphic Classics) - Oct 1, 2009 by Jacqueline Morely and Jules Verne
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Graphic Classics) - Feb 1, 2007 by Michael Ford and Victor Hugo
- Treasure Island (Graphic Classics) - Oct 1, 2006 by Fiona MacDonald and Robert Louis Stevenson
Wiki information Penko:
- Oleg Penkovsky
- Spy, Person, Author, Deceased Person
Oleg Vladimirovich Penkovsky, codenamed HERO, was a colonel with Soviet military intelligence during the late 1950s and early 1960s who informed the United Kingdom and the United States about the Soviet emplacement of missiles in Cuba.
- Dated location, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village
Penkow is a municipality in the Mecklenburgische Seenplatte district, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.
- Peter Penko
- Musical Artist, Person, Musician
- Penko Gospodinov
- Actor, TV Actor, Person, Topic
Penko Gospodinov is an actor.
- Penko Ivanov
- Singer, Person
Penko Ivanov is the mother of bulgarian singer Gloriya.
- Milena Penkowa
- Woman, Person
Milena Penkowa is a former Danish neuroscientist who was a Professor at the Panum Institute at the University of Copenhagen from 2009–2010. Her prolific research mainly concerned the protein metallothionein. In 2010 she was convicted of fraud and...
- Penkovka culture
The Penkovka culture or Ipotesti-Candesti culture is an archaeological culture Ukraine spanning Moldova and reaching into Romania. Its western boundary is usually taken to at the middle Prut and Dniester rivers, where contact with the Korchak culture...
- Penko Plntikanov
- Award Nominee, Person, Topic, Award Winner
Penko Plntikanov is a scenic artist.
- It Happened in Penkovo
- Romance Film, Film, Topic
It Happened in Penkovo is a 1957 Soviet film directed by Stanislav Rostotsky. Film based on the novel of Sergey Antonov.
- Miroslav Penkov
Miroslav Penkov is a Bulgarian writer who writes in English and Bulgarian. He was born in Gabrovo in Bulgaria in 1982, lived in Sofia for fourteen years and in 2001, at the age of 18, moved to the United States of America. He studied for a Bachelor's...