Origin : Catalan,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pere:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Pere:
- Catalan form of PETER
Definition funny of Pere:
- Pere k z'val! Pralo jo je sse cel teden. Ko je pomalical pest bonbonov se je zavedal, da ga ccaka trdovratno pranje. a: Kdo mi je dal speed v cevlje_ b: Noben, to tebe sam pere.
- Yesterday I saw Pere at the cinema with Gala
- Pete- Hey man what's up. Tom- Nothing whats your problem dude. Sorry im having anger issues dude. Plus i just lost my folder dude. Pete- Stop saying dude its annoying me. Your such a peres.
Songs about Pere:
- Pere by Paquito D'Rivera from the Album Funk Tango
- Par derriere chez mon père, la claire fontaine by Alma Barthélemy from the Album Français d'Amérique 1928-2004 (Anthologie des musiques traditionnelles)
- Notre Père d'Aix, op. 75 by Unknown from the Album Duruflé : Requiem - Villette : Cinq Mote
- J'accuse Mon Père by Academy Allstars from the Album Music From: Mozart, L'opéra Rock
- Babaah (Danse du Grand-Père) by Featurist from the Album Babaah (Danse du Grand-Père) - Single
- Souvenirs De Nos Peres (Memories Of Our Fathers) [feat. John Jorgenson] by Peter Frampton from the Album Fingerprints
- Des pères, des hommes et des frères (Feat. La Fouine) by Corneille from the Album L'Anthologie du Rap Français
- Matita Perê by Paulo César Pinheiro from the Album Fotografia - Os Anos Dourados De Tom Jobim
- Gigue du père Mathias/Reel St-Jean/Reel Joseph by Laurie Hart & Greg Sandell from the Album Danse ce soir! Traditional tunes of Québec
- Notre Père : Maurice Duruflé by Quinte et Sense from the Album Music(s) for a While - Acapella
Books about Pere:
- Pere Goriot (Signet Classics) - Dec 7, 2004 by Honore de Balzac and Henry Reed
- Pere Goriot (Norton Critical Editions) - Dec 17, 1997 by Honoré de Balzac and Peter Brooks
- Pere Goriot (Oxford World's Classics) - May 5, 2009 by Honoré de Balzac and A. J. Krailsheimer
- Le père Goriot (French Edition) - Sep 29, 2011 by Honoré de Balzac
- Pere Jacques: Resplendent in Victory - Jun 1, 1998 by Francis J. Murphy
- Le Père Goriot (French Edition) - Apr 6, 2015 by Honoré de Balzac and Editora Mundial
- Pere riche pere pauvre - ce que les parents riches enseignet a leurs enfants propos argent afin (French Edition) - Oct 12, 2000 by Kiyosaki
- [ Pere Goriot (Oxford World's Classics (Paperback)) [ PERE GORIOT (OXFORD WORLD'S CLASSICS (PAPERBACK)) ] By De... - Nov 1, 2009 by Honore De Balzac
- La Gloire De Mon Pere (French Edition) - Sep 30, 2004 by Marcel Pagnol
- Quotes and Images from Celebrated Crimes - May 17, 2012 by Alexandre Dumas père and David Widger
Movies about Pere:
- My Father's Glory (La Gloire De Mon Pere) (English Dubbed)1991 NR
- MON PERE2007 NR
- Le chateau de ma mere / La gloire de mon pere2005 PG
- Jerusalem, Menachem Begin and Shimon Peres, 1981 [STOCK FOOTAGE]2010 NR
- My Father's Glory1990
- My Father's Glory (La Gloire de Mon Pere) Import All Region NTSC2000
- La gloire de mon pere2005 G
- Le Pere Noel est une Ordure
- Le Gloire De Mon Pere/Le Chateau De Ma Mere Boxset2013 Unrated
- Beau-père1981 Unrated
Wiki information Pere:
- Père Lachaise Cemetery
- Cemetery, Filming location, Place of interment, Location, Dated location
Père Lachaise Cemetery is the largest cemetery in the city of Paris, though there are larger cemeteries in the city's suburbs. Père Lachaise is in the 20th arrondissement and is notable for being the first garden cemetery, as well as the first...
- De Pere
- City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, Dated location, Location, Identity, HUD County Place
De Pere is a city located in Brown County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 23,800 at the 2010 census. De Pere is a suburb of Green Bay and is part of the Green Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Pere Ubu
- Protopunk Artist, Social network user, Influence Node, Musical Group, Musical Artist
Pere Ubu is a rock group formed in Cleveland, Ohio, in 1975. Despite many long-term band members, singer David Thomas is the only constant. The group's name is a reference to Ubu Roi, a play by French writer Alfred Jarry. While Pere Ubu have never...
- Le Père Goriot
- Fiction Book, Written Work, Book, Work of Fiction
Le Père Goriot is an 1835 novel by French novelist and playwright Honoré de Balzac, included in the Scènes de la vie privée section of his novel sequence La Comédie humaine. Set in Paris in 1819, it follows the intertwined lives of three characters:...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Pere is a village in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén county, Hungary.
- Pere Riba
- Person, Tennis Tournament Champion, Athlete, Measured person, Tennis Player
Pere Riba Madrid is a Spanish professional tennis player. Riba competes on the ATP Challenger Tour and the ATP World Tour, both in singles and doubles. He reached his highest ATP singles ranking, No. 65, on May 16, 2011, and his highest ATP doubles...
- Pere Marquette Railway
- Business Operation, Employer, Organization
The Pere Marquette Railway operated in the Great Lakes region of the United States and Canada. It had trackage in the states of Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and the Canadian province of Ontario. Its primary connections included Buffalo; Toledo; and...
- Comedy-drama Film, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title, Topic, Film
Beau-père is a 1981 French comedy-drama film directed by Bertrand Blier. It is about a 30-year-old pianist who has an affair with his 14-year-old stepdaughter after her mother dies in a car accident. The film was entered into the 1981 Cannes Film...
- Père David's deer
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Père David's deer, also known as the milu or elaphure, is a species of deer that are mostly found in captivity. This semiaquatic animal prefers marshland, and is native to the subtropics of China. It grazes mainly on grass and aquatic plants. It is...
- Jacques Marquette
- Person, Name source, Deceased Person, Author, Film cinematographer
Father Jacques Marquette S.J., sometimes known as Père Marquette or James Marquette, was a French Jesuit missionary who founded Michigan's first European settlement, Sault Ste. Marie, and later founded St. Ignace, Michigan. In 1673 Father Marquette...