Origin : Breton,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Perig:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Perig:
- Breton diminutive of PER
Songs about Perig:
- Eitha Perig by Kentucky Afc from the Album Sesiynau C2
- Louisette and Pierrot - Loeisaig ha Perig by The Conan Family from the Album Songs and Dances of Brittany
- Perig Geoffroy by Philippe Redou from the Album Farewell
Books about Perig:
- Perig hag ar bleiz (cd inclus) (French Edition) - by Laure Gomez
- The Old Farmer's Almanac 2015 - Aug 26, 2014 by Old Farmers Almanac
- An Dorgenn - Perig Herbert - Alphonse Leduc - 574-00140 - 2008 by Perig Herbert
- NOCION DE VIDA EN MESOAMERICA - 2010 by PITROU, PERIG; VALVERDE VALDES, CARMEN
- Landforms & Processes of Perig - Jan 2006 by Kevin Hall
- Notable American Indians: Indiana & Adjacent States - Apr 13, 2007 by Alan McPherson
- Smartest Money Book You'll Ever Read "Everything You Need to Know About Growing, Spending & Enjoying Your Money" - 2012
- Relatos esperpénticos: de una mente perturbada (Spanish Edition) - Jun 9, 2015 by Phoebe A. Wilkes
- Erwan Bucklefeet et le monde des esprits (French Edition) - Nov 3, 2014 by Luober, .
- Flora Bonnensis (Latin Edition) - Nov 24, 2009 by Anonymous, .
Wiki information Perig:
- Location, Capital of administrative division, Newspaper circulation area, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Périgueux is a commune in the Dordogne department in Aquitaine in southwestern France. Périgueux is the prefecture of the départment. It is also the seat of a Roman Catholic diocese.
The Périgord is a natural region and former province of France, which corresponds roughly to the current Dordogne département, now forming the northern part of the Aquitaine région. It is divided into four areas called the Périgord Noir, the Périgord...
- Geographical feature category
Periglaciation describes geomorphic processes that result from seasonal thawing of snow in areas of permafrost, the runoff from which refreezes in ice wedges and other structures. Tundra is a common ecological community in periglacial areas.
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location
Périgny is a commune in the southeastern suburbs of Paris, France. It is located 23.3 km from the center of Paris.
- Dom Pérignon
Dom Pérignon is a brand of vintage Champagne produced by the Champagne house Moët & Chandon and serves as that house's prestige champagne. It is named after Dom Pérignon, a Benedictine monk who was an important quality pioneer for Champagne wine but...
- Crime Fiction Film, Topic, Film, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title, Adaptation
Red is a 2010 American action comedy film inspired by the limited comic book series of the same name created by Warren Ellis and Cully Hamner and published by the DC Comics imprint Homage. The film stars Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich,...
- Dom Pérignon
- Religious Leader, Person, Name source, Deceased Person
Dom Pierre Pérignon, O.S.B., was a French Benedictine monk who made important contributions to the production and quality of champagne wine in an era when the region's wines were predominantly still red. Popular myths frequently, but erroneously,...
- Blade Runner
- Science Fiction Film, Award-Winning Work, Ranked item, Quotation Source, Work of Fiction, Adaptation, Netflix Title, Film, Topic, Adapted Work
Blade Runner is a 1982 American neo-noir dystopian science fiction film directed by Ridley Scott and starring Harrison Ford, Rutger Hauer, Sean Young, and Edward James Olmos. The screenplay, written by Hampton Fancher and David Peoples, is a modified...
- Progressive rock Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist
Perigeo are an Italian progressive rock group that released a group of albums for RCA Italiana in the 1970s. Several of the members went on to have long careers in jazz. The group had subsequent editions under the names New Perigeo and Perigeo...
Périgordian is a term for several distinct but related Upper Upper Palaeolithic cultures which are thought by some archaeologists to represent a contiguous tradition. It existed between c.35,000 BP and c.20,000 BP. The earliest culture in the...