Origin : Basque,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Peru:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Peru:
- Greek Meaning: The name Peru is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Peru is: Rock.
- Basque form of PETER
Definition funny of Peru:
- After I hiked the Inca Trail, I went sand boarding in the desert, and then surfing in the Pacific. I wanted to go snow boarding, too, but I couldn't fit in! There's just too much to do in Peru!
- Visiting the Center of America: Cuzco, at the Highlands. Roberto: Where are we going today man? Carlos: We are going to Machupicchu, the train is leaving in an hour. Roberto: Damn.Is the first time in my life that I'm visiting. Did you talk to the danish girls? Carlos: Yeah, we'll meet em' at 5pm. at the Plaza de Armas (Major Park), and we gonna drink some Pisco for the chilly weather and then go to the club nearby at 9pm. til' 7am. (Yes way, you can drink on the Major Park, and go to the clubs around it and socialize with everyone from everywhere in the nicest place on earth: Cuzco.) Roberto: Only in Peru. Viva el Perú carajo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- "Vale un Peru" was a popular saying in the colonial times that is still used in some parts of Latin America. (it's worth a Peru, its like gold)
- Man, look at those girls dancing there...man i love Peru
- Peru is an awesome place GiGi Star Reimond Manco Juan Diego Florez Immortal Technique
- x: hey what are u doing this summer y: im going to peru to eat a lot of ceviche and sushi x: thats awesomeeee!!!take me :D
- you're from Peru?" "i know, try not to be jealous
Expression information Peru:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Peru:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Peru:
- Me Sabe a Peru by Grupo Niche from the Album La Danza De La Chancaca
- Peru Le Peru by Deuter from the Album Land of Enchantment
- En Chella Peru Apple by Suchithra and A.V. Ramanan Mani Sharma from the Album Pokkiri
- Peru by Aim from the Album Hinterland
- Amazing Peru - Inka Trail by Peru Music Ensemble from the Album Peruvian Music - Peru Music and The Spirit of Peru
- Mi Perú (feat. Dúo Punto & Coma) by Arturo "Zambo" Cavero from the Album Mi Perú
- Amazonia Del Peru (Original Mix) by Johny Luv from the Album Amazonia Del Peru
- Peru Is Groove! (Original Mix) by The Groove Man aka Edgar Aguirre & DJ Ree Man from the Album Peru Is Groove!
- Triciclo Perú by Los Mojarras from the Album Rock Urbano
- Bobby Peru by Luna from the Album Pup Tent
Movies about Peru:
- Nature Wonders MANU Peru2007 NR CC
- The Seasoned Traveler Peru2005 NR CC
- Travel with Kids: Peru - The Inca World - Machu Picchu & Cuzco2012 NR CC
- Global Treasures LAKE TITICACA Lago Titicaca Peru2009 NR CC
- The Greatest Journeys on Earth: Peru Journeys to the Golden Cities2007 NR CC
- Terra Mystica MACHU PICCHU Peru2007 NR CC
- Global Treasures MACHU PICCHU Machu Piqchu Peru2007 NR CC
- Global Treasures CHAVIN DE HUANTAR Peru2009 NR CC
- Global Treasures NAZCA Peru2009 NR CC
- 7 Days PERU2007 NR CC
Wiki information Peru:
- Beer country / region, Literature Subject, Court jurisdiction area, Sport Country, Dated location, Olympic participating country, Country, Sports Team Location, Identity, Fictional Setting
Peru, officially the Republic of Peru, is a country in western South America. It is bordered in the north by Ecuador and Colombia, in the east by Brazil, in the southeast by Bolivia, in the south by Chile, and in the west by the Pacific Ocean. Peru...
- TV Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Travel destination, Dated location, Administrative Division, Governmental Jurisdiction, Newspaper circulation area
Lima /ˈliːmə/ is the capital and the largest city of Peru. It is located in the valleys of the Chillón, Rímac and Lurín rivers, in the central coastal part of the country, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Together with the seaport of Callao, it forms a...
- Viceroyalty of Peru
- Statistical region, Dated location, Country, Location
The Viceroyalty of Peru was a Spanish colonial administrative district, created in 1542, that originally contained most of Spanish-ruled South America, governed from the capital of Lima. The Viceroyalty of Peru was one of the two Spanish...
- Peru national football team
- Football team, Sports Team
The Peru national football team has represented Peru in international football since 1927. Organised by the Peruvian Football Federation, it is one of the 10 members of FIFA's South American Football Confederation. The Peruvian team's performance has...
- Congress of the Republic of Peru
- Governmental Body
The Congress of the Republic of Peru or the National Congress of Peru is the unicameral body that assumes legislative power in Peru. The congress consists of 130 members, who are elected for five-year periods in office on a proportional...
- Miss Peru
- Recurring event, Organization
Miss Peru is a national pageant for Peruvian to select the ambassador of Peru to the Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss International and Miss Earth pageant.
- Location, Statistical region, Capital of administrative division, City/Town/Village, Newspaper circulation area, HUD County Place, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area
Peru is a city in, and the county seat of, Miami County, Indiana, United States. The population was 11,417 at the 2010 census, making it the most populous city in Miami County. Peru is located along the Wabash River, which divides the city in...
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Listed Site, Identity, Travel destination, Location, Filming location, Newspaper circulation area, Contact category
Cusco /ˈkuːzkoʊ/, often spelled Cuzco, is a city in southeastern Peru, near the Urubamba Valley of the Andes mountain range. It is the capital of the Cusco Region as well as the Cusco Province. In 2013, the city had a population of 435,114. Located...
- Location, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Travel destination, HUD County Place, Statistical region, Dated location
Peru is a city in LaSalle County, Illinois, United States. The population was 10,295 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Ottawa–Streator Micropolitan Statistical Area. Peru and its twin city, LaSalle, make up the core of Illinois Valley.
- Peru Time Zone
- Time Zone
Peru Time is always 5 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time. Peru has only one time zone and does not observe daylight saving time. During the winter, clocks in Lima match those in Chicago, while during the summer they match clocks in New York...