Meaning : Rock, Stone; rock, Pete is derived from Peter which means 'stone'.,
Pronunciation : peet, (PEE-TE), PEET ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pete:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Pete:
- Short for Peter. Borne by Pete Sampras (tennis), Pete Docherty (musician), Pete Tong (DJ).
- Greek Meaning: The name Pete is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Pete is: Stone; rock.
- American Meaning: The name Pete is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Pete is: Stone; rock.
- English Meaning: The name Pete is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Pete is: A rock. Form of Peter.
- Short form of PETER
Definition funny of Pete:
- If someone displays any of those characteristics... "Dude, your name should be Pete!."
- 'he's such a pete'
- Pete cracks me up, he's so awkward :-)
- ... Haceme un pete y vemos (Do me a Pete and we´ll see)
- Pete was talking about the smell of the Negroes today.
- omfg that guy is pete-ing everyone, yeah i know! he's already pete-ed eho and vlo. what a pete!
- Pete's Girlfriend: Who's your baby daddy? Pete's Other Girlfriend: Pete, who's your baby daddy? Pete's Girlfriend: ...Pete Pete: *Thumps chest* I AM MAN, I MAKE BABY, I LEAVE BABY, I AM MAAAN Example 2. Girl 1: Why do you look so angry, unhappy and sexually unsatisfied? Girl 2: I'm going out with pete :(
Expression information Pete:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Pete:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Pete:
- Abner Louima v. Gov. Pete Wilson - Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
- For Pete's Sake - The Monkees
- Pete Jakson Is Getting Married - Less Than Jake
- Pete Kelly's Blues - Cal Tjader
- Pete Standing Alone - Boards of Canada
- The Tale of Dusty and Pistol Pete - Smashing Pumpkins
- Pete the Cat and His White Shoes (Story Song) by Mr. Eric from the Album The Big Silly With Mr.Eric
- It's Not Easy (From "Pete's Dragon") by Helen Reddy and Sean Marshall from the Album Disney Classics
- Queen (Feat. Pete Rock, A.G. & T-Max) by Soul Supreme from the Album The Saturday Nite Agenda
- Cuban Pete by Desi Arnaz;Amanda Lane from the Album The Best of Desi Arnaz: The Mambo King
Books about Pete:
- Pete the Cat: Five Little Pumpkins - Jul 21, 2015 by James Dean
- Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes - Mar 2, 2010 by James Dean and Eric Litwin
- Pete the Cat's Super Cool Reading Collection (My First I Can Read) - Jul 8, 2014 by James Dean
- Pete the Cat: Rocking in My School Shoes - Jul 26, 2011 by James Dean and Eric Litwin
- Pete the Cat and the Bedtime Blues - Oct 6, 2015 by James Dean and Kimberly Dean
- Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons - May 1, 2012 by James Dean and Eric Litwin
- Pete the Cat: Pete's Big Lunch (My First I Can Read) - Feb 26, 2013 by James Dean
- Pete the Cat: The Wheels on the Bus - Jun 25, 2013 by James Dean
- Pete the Cat: Construction Destruction - Mar 24, 2015 by James Dean
- PETE: A Novel of Extreme Insanity - Aug 1, 2012 by John Raptor and Brandi Hughes
Movies about Pete:
Wiki information Pete:
- TV Character, Fictional Character, Film character
Pete (also called Peg-Leg Pete, Big Bad Pete and Black Pete, among other names) is a funny animal cartoon character created in 1925 by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks. He is a character of The Walt Disney Company and often appears as an archnemesis and the...
- Pete Maravich
- Person, Name source, Literature Subject, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, Measured person, Deceased Person, Athlete, Hall of fame inductee, Film subject
Peter Press "Pistol Pete" Maravich was an American professional basketball player. He was born in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, part of the Pittsburgh metropolitan area and raised in the Carolinas. Maravich starred in college at Louisiana State University...
- Pete Seeger
- Folk Artist, Deceased Person, TV Actor, Featured artist, Film producer, Film music contributor, Identity, Topic, Film director, TV Personality
Peter "Pete" Seeger was an American folk singer and activist. A fixture on nationwide radio in the 1940s, he also had a string of hit records during the early 1950s as a member of the Weavers, most notably their recording of Lead Belly's "Goodnight,...
- Pete Townshend
- Hard rock Artist, Composer, Identity, Award Nominee, Person, Influence Node, Featured artist, Film actor, Film writer, Record Producer
Peter Dennis Blandford "Pete" Townshend is an English musician, singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist, best known as the lead guitarist and songwriter for the rock band The Who. His career with the Who spans more than 50 years, during which...
- Pete Sampras
- Tennis Player, Award Winner, Athlete, Topic, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Tennis Tournament Champion, Hall of fame inductee, Olympic athlete
Petros "Pete" Sampras is a retired American tennis player and former world No. 1 widely regarded as one of the greatest in tennis history. He debuted on the professional tour in 1988 and finished his career at the 2002 U.S. Open, which he won,...
- Pete Best
- Rock and roll Artist, Broadcast Artist, Film actor, Film music contributor, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Topic, Person Or Being In Fiction, Author, Featured artist
Randolph Peter "Pete" Best is an English musician, principally known as the original drummer for the Beatles from 1960 to 1962. He was born in the city of Madras, then part of British India. After Best's mother, Mona Best, moved to Liverpool in 1945,...
- Pete Carroll
- Football Coach, American football player, Measured person, American football head coach, Sports team coach, Film actor, Social network user, Identity, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film
Peter Clay "Pete" Carroll is the head coach and executive vice president of the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League. He is a former head coach of the New York Jets, the New England Patriots, and the University of Southern California...
- Pete Rose
- Baseball Player, Topic, Identity, Sports League Award Winner, Author, Award Winner, Person, Measured person, TV Actor, Baseball Manager
Peter Edward "Pete" Rose, also known by his nickname "Charlie Hustle", is a former Major League Baseball player and manager. Rose played from 1963 to 1986, and managed from 1984 to 1989. Rose, a switch hitter, is the all-time Major League leader in...
- Pete Doherty
- Alternative Artist, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Composer, Measured person, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Featured artist, Social network user, Guitarist
Peter "Pete" Doherty is an English musician, songwriter, actor, poet, writer, and artist. He is best known for being co-frontman of The Libertines, which he formed with Carl Barât in 1997. His other musical project is indie band Babyshambles. In...
- The Adventures of Pete & Pete
- Children's TV Program, Identity, TV Program, Topic, Netflix Title
The Adventures of Pete & Pete is an American children's television series created by Will McRobb and Chris Viscardi for Nickelodeon. It centers on the humorous and surreal adventures of two brothers both named Pete Wrigley, along with an eccentric...