Meaning : Rock,
Pronunciation : PE-tro (Esperanto) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Petro:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Petro:
- Ukrainian and Esperanto form of PETER
Definition funny of Petro:
- Who's got the snaps on the petro?
- He's was madd petro when I was about to fight him, he almost ran away
- Ben was hardcore petroed by his idol Petro
- petros was weird when i first met him, but i like him now.
- Driver 1: Lets stop at the Petro! Driver 2: Ok! I can take a shower and jizz all over the towels.
- Hey wifey sis want to hang out at the wide spot in Petros, and try to get some meth before we fuck tonight?
- Man, I always feel so depressed after talking to Petro
Songs about Petro:
- Also hat Gott die Welt geliebt BWV 68: Recitative: Ich bin mit Petro nicht vermessen by Ton Koopman from the Album J.S. Bach: Cantatas Vol. 14
- Petros and Money Show (PMS) Theme Song by Positron from the Album Positron
- Ceremonie (Petro) by Roots Of Haiti from the Album Vol. 2 Voodoo
- Crossing Soul (Petros Odin Remix) by Nathan Wool from the Album Crossing Soul EP
- The Divine Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom: Cherubic Hymn in Mode Plagal IV, after Petros Peloponnesios: Opening... by Cappella Romana, Alexander Lingas from the Album The Divine Liturgy in English in Byzantine Chant
- Resurrectional Troparia (Evlogetaria) - Byzantine Chant, Petros Peloponnesios by Archangel Voices from the Album Lamentations: Orthodox Chants Of Holy Week
- The Divine Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom: Cherubic Hymn in Mode Plagal IV, after Petros Peloponnesios: After... by Cappella Romana, Alexander Lingas from the Album The Divine Liturgy in English in Byzantine Chant
- The Divine Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom: Cherubic Hymn in Mode Plagal IV, after Petros Peloponnesios: The Great... by Cappella Romana, Alexander Lingas from the Album The Divine Liturgy in English in Byzantine Chant
- 1 Petro 01 by Biblia from the Album Kinyiramba Agano Jipya (Umetiwa Chumvi) - Nilamba Bible
- 1 Petro 01 by Biblia from the Album Chigogo New Testament (Umetiwa Chumvi)
Books about Petro:
- Petro-Aggression: When Oil Causes War - Jan 31, 2013 by Professor Jeff D. Colgan
- Uncle Petros and Goldbach's Conjecture: A Novel of Mathematical Obsession - Feb 3, 2001 by Apostolos Doxiadis
- After the Wrath of God: AIDS, Sexuality, and American Religion - Jul 1, 2015 by Anthony M. Petro
- False Justice: Eight Myths That Convict the Innocent - Jan 4, 2011 by Jim Petro and Nancy Petro
- Conceptualising Comparative Politics - Jul 12, 2015 by Anthony Petros Spanakos and Francisco Panizza
- Russian Foreign Policy From Empire to Nation-State - 1997 publication. - Jan 17, 1997 by Nicolai N. Petro and Alvin Z. Rubinstein
- Deadline in Athens: An Inspector Costas Haritos Mystery - Jul 10, 2005 by Petros Markaris and David Connolly
- Orthodox Perspectives on Mission: (Regnum Edinburgh Centenary) - Jan 1, 2014 by Petros Vassiliadis
- Uncle Petros and Goldbach's Conjecture - Mar 5, 2001 by Apostolos Doxiadis
- The Paradox of Plenty: Oil Booms and Petro-States (Studies in International Political Economy) - Oct 10, 1997 by Terry Lynn Karl
Movies about Petro:
- Charlie Rose with Petro Molyviatis; Louise Richardson & Martha Raddatz; Steven Wynn2006
- Charlie Rose with Joel Klein & Dacia Toll; Petros Molyviatis; Chris Patten2006
- Petros Eni
Wiki information Petro:
- Petro Poroshenko
- Organization founder, Appointer, Person, Politician, Identity
Petro Oleksiyovych Poroshenko is the fifth and current President of Ukraine, in office since 2014. He served as the Minister of Foreign Affairs from 2009 to 2010, and as the Minister of Trade and Economic Development in 2012. From 2007 until 2012,...
- Chemical Compound, Medical Treatment, Industry, Drug ingredient
Petroleum is a naturally occurring, yellow-to-black liquid found in geological formations beneath the Earth's surface, which is commonly refined into various types of fuels. It consists of hydrocarbons of various molecular weights and other organic...
- Atlético Petróleos de Luanda
- Organization, Employer, Football team, Sports Team
Atlético Petróleos de Luanda, best known as Petro Atlético de Luanda, or simply Petro Atlético or Petro de Luanda, is a traditional football club from Luanda, Angola, founded in 1980. The club won its first title, the Angolan League, in 1982. Four...
- Petroleum industry Business, Organization, Employer, Identity, Ranked item, Sponsor, Issuer, Business Operation
Petro-Canada is a retail and wholesale marketing brand of Suncor Energy. Until 1990, it was a crown corporation of Canada, headquartered at the Petro-Canada Centre in Calgary, Alberta. In August 2009, Petro-Canada merged with Suncor Energy, with...
- Petroleum industry Business, Employer, Business Operation, Identity, Issuer, Organization
PetroChina Company Limited, is a Chinese oil and gas company and is the listed arm of state-owned China National Petroleum Corporation, headquartered in Dongcheng District, Beijing. It is China's biggest oil producer. Traded in Hong Kong and New...
- Petro Konashevych-Sahaidachny
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Petro Konashevych-Sahaidachnyi, - Ukrainian political and civic leader, Hetman of Ukrainian Zaporozhian Cossacks from 1616–1622, a brilliant military leader both on land and sea. While being a Cossack Hetman, he transformed the Cossack Host from the...
- Gustavo Petro
- Identity, Person, Politician
Gustavo Francisco Petro Urrego, is a Colombian politician and economist, and current mayor of the capital city of Bogota. In his youth, he was a member of the militant guerrilla group 19th of April Movement, which later evolved into the Alianza...
- Petro Symonenko
- Politician, Organization leader, Person
Petro Mykolayovych Symonenko is a Ukrainian politician and the First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine. Symonenko was the Communist Party's candidate in the 1999 and 2004, 2010 and until his withdrawal, the 2014...
- Petro Doroshenko
- Cossack, Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Petro Dorofeyevych Doroshenko was a Cossack political and military leader, Hetman of Right-bank Ukraine and a Russian voyevoda.
- Johan Petro
- Identity, Person, Basketball Player, Measured person, Drafted athlete, Athlete
Johan Petro is a French professional basketball player of Guadeloupean descent, who last played for Mets de Guaynabo of the Baloncesto Superior Nacional. He was selected by the SuperSonics with the 25th overall pick in the 2005 NBA draft. He was a...