Meaning : From the Greek philos meaning 'loving' and hippos meaning 'horse' thus someone who loves horses., Lover Of Horses, Lover of horses,
Pronunciation : FILL ih puh, FIL-i-pə (English), fi-LIP-ə (English) , (FIL-lip-ah),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Philippa:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Philippa:
- Philippa is the feminine form of Philip.
- Greek Meaning: The name Philippa is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Philippa is: Lover of horses.
- Latinate feminine form of PHILIP
Definition funny of Philippa:
- Did you see Philippa, man she was looking good? Hell yea shes so sexy, id bang that shit anyday!
- Have a puppy with me, baby, be a millionaire DAMN Philippa...you make me Jizz my pants Is this quorn?! Yes, yes I would marry you You have the most eyes I've ever seen!
- "wow! check out that philippa!!!"
- errrrggggggghhhh whats that smell, oh its that Philippa cum bucket,
Expression information Philippa:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Philippa:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Philippa:
- Forest (feat. Philippa Hanna) by Hybrid Minds from the Album Mountains
- Back to the Street (feat. Philippa Hanna) by Bcee from the Album Lost & Found
- Morning Star (feat. Philippa Hanna) by Bcee from the Album Come & Join Us
- Back to the Street (feat. Philippa Hanna) by Bcee from the Album Ten
- Back to the Street (feat. Philippa Hanna) [Nu:Tone Remix] by Bcee from the Album Hit You Where You Live / Back to the Street
- Caribbean Birthday Philippa by Kiskadee from the Album Personalized Caribbean Steel Drum Birthday Songs 9
- Chapter 31 - Anne to Philippa by Wordscape from the Album Anne of the Island (By Lucy Maud Montgomery)
- Forest (Total Science Remix) [feat. Philippa Hanna] by Hybrid Minds from the Album Mountains Remixed
- Four Easy Pieces: Philippa's Tune by Tim Mallet, Toms Ostrovskis from the Album Selected Bassoon Exam Pieces From 2014, Abrsm Grade 1
- Four Easy Pieces: Philippa's Tune (Piano Solo Version) by Toms Ostrovskis from the Album Selected Bassoon Exam Pieces From 2014, Abrsm Grade 1
Books about Philippa:
- The Taming of the Queen - Aug 25, 2015 by Philippa Gregory
- The King's Curse (The Cousins' War) - Apr 7, 2015 by Philippa Gregory
- The Lady of the Rivers: A Novel (The Cousins War) - Apr 3, 2012 by Philippa Gregory
- The Red Queen (The Cousin's War) - Jul 9, 2013 by Philippa Gregory
- Philippa (Friarsgate Inheritance, Book 3) (Signet Eclipse) - Dec 5, 2006 by Bertrice Small
- The White Queen (The Cousins' War) - Jul 9, 2013 by Philippa Gregory
- The White Princess (Cousins' War) - Apr 1, 2014 by Philippa Gregory
- The Constant Princess (Boleyn) - Sep 6, 2006 by Philippa Gregory
- The Boleyn Inheritance - Dec 30, 2008 by Philippa Gregory
- The Kingmaker's Daughter (The Cousins' War) - Apr 9, 2013 by Philippa Gregory
Movies about Philippa:
- French Polishing: The Definitive Guide to Achieving a Perfect Finish on Wooden Furniture
Wiki information Philippa:
- Pippa Middleton
- Person, Celebrity, TV program guest, Author
Philippa "Pippa" Middleton is the younger sister of Kate Middleton, a woman known for her relationship with Prince William of Wales.
- Philippa of Hainault
- Person, Noble person, Deceased Person, Name source
Philippa of Hainault was Queen of England as the wife of King Edward III. Edward, Duke of Guyenne, her future husband, promised in 1326 to marry her within the following two years. She was married to Edward, first by proxy, when Edward dispatched the...
- Philippa Gregory
- Novelist, Identity, TV Writer, Topic, Influence Node, Award Nominee, Film writer, Film story contributor, Author, TV Producer
Philippa Gregory is an English historical novelist who has been writing since 1987. The best known of her works is The Other Boleyn Girl, which in 2002 won the Romantic Novel of the Year Award from the Romantic Novelists' Association and has been...
- Philippa of Lancaster
- Person, Deceased Person, Noble person
Philippa of Lancaster was Queen of Portugal from 1387 until 1415 as the wife of King John I. Born into the royal family of England, her marriage secured the Anglo-Portuguese Alliance and produced several children who became known as the "Illustrious...
- Philippa Boyens
- Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Film writer, Film director, Person, Award Nominee, Award Winner
Philippa Boyens, MNZM, is a New Zealand screenwriter and producer who co-wrote the screenplay for Peter Jackson's films The Lord of the Rings series, King Kong, The Lovely Bones, and the three-part film The Hobbit, all with Jackson and Fran...
- Philippa Foot
- Philosopher, Deceased Person, Academic, Influence Node, Person, Author
Philippa Ruth Foot was a British philosopher, most notable for her works in ethics. She was one of the founders of contemporary virtue ethics, inspired by the ethics of Aristotle. Her later career marked a significant change in view from her work in...
- Philippa of England
- Person, Noble person, Family member, Deceased Person
Philippa of England, also known as Philippa of Lancaster, was Queen of Denmark, Sweden, and Norway from 1406 to 1430. She was the consort to Eric of Pomerania, who ruled the three kingdoms. Queen Philippa served as de facto regent of Sweden in 1420...
- Philippa Forrester
- TV Host, TV Producer, Author, TV Personality, Person
Philippa Forrester is an English television and radio presenter, producer and author. She has presented shows such as Tomorrow's World, The Heaven and Earth Show and Robot Wars. She has also made wildlife programmes with her husband, Charlie Hamilton...
- Philippa, 5th Countess of Ulster
- Person, Deceased Person, Noble person, Family member
Philippa of Clarence was the suo jure Countess of Ulster.
- Philippa Pearce
- Writer, Author, Person, Film story contributor, Long-list nominee, Influence Node, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Lyricist, Topic
Ann Philippa Pearce OBE was an English author of children's books. Her most famous work is the time slip fantasy novel Tom's Midnight Garden, which won the 1958 Carnegie Medal from the Library Association, recognising the year's outstanding...