Origin : French,
Pronunciation : fee-LEEP ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Philippe:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Philippe:
- French Meaning: The name Philippe is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Philippe is: loves horses.
- Greek Meaning: The name Philippe is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Philippe is: Lover of horses.
- French form of PHILIP
Definition funny of Philippe:
- Philippe made me feel alive again and experience for the first time the real love
- That philippe boy is so crazy, but he never talks to girls he likes!
- As sensite as Philippe
Expression information Philippe:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Philippe:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Philippe:
- Swagster (PKJ) (feat. Philippe Saisse, Kirk Whalum) by Jeff Golub from the Album The Vault [+digital booklet]
- Alive (Philippe El Sisi Remix) by Delta-S & Christina Novelli from the Album Alive
- 5 to 6 (feat. Philippe Saisse) by Wayne Jones from the Album Mr. Jones
- Joy Spring (feat. Rick Braun, Dan Lutz, Michael Patches Stewart, Aaron Fletcher & Philippe Saisse) by Rayford Griffin from the Album Reflections of Brownie
- Hidden In A Smile (Philippe El Sisi Remix) by ReOrder & Ian Standerwick from the Album Hidden In A Smile
- You Are (Philippe El Sisi Remix) by Sarah Russell & Philippe El Sisi from the Album You Are
- Sweet Nightingale (feat. Simon Dumpleton, Oli Matthews & Philippe Barnes) by Kirsty Bromley from the Album Sweet Nightingale
- Be The Light (Philippe El Sisi Radio Edit) by Alexander Turok & Neev Kennedy from the Album Best Of Female Vocal Trance 2015
- Hänsel und Gretel, Act II, Scene II: "Als will Ich Schlafen Gehen" (arr. for violin and piano by Philippe Quint) by Lily Maisky, Philippe Quint from the Album Opera Breve
- Epic Circus (feat. Virgil Donati, Philippe Saisse) by Renaud Louis-Servais Group from the Album Epic Circus
Books about Philippe:
- Searching for and Maintaining Peace: A Small Treatise on Peace of Heart - Jan 18, 2002 by Jacques Philippe
- Interior Freedom - Jan 1, 2007 by Jacques Philippe
- Time for God - Feb 15, 2008 by Jacques Philippe
- In Search of Respect: Selling Crack in El Barrio (Structural Analysis in the Social Sciences) - 2003 by Philippe Bourgois
- Philippe Halsman's Jump Book - Nov 24, 2015 by Philippe Halsman
- In the School of the Holy Spirit - Jan 1, 2007 by Jacques Philippe
- The Way of Trust and Love - A Retreat Guided By St. Therese of Lisieux - 2012 by Jacques Philippe
- Thirsting for Prayer - 2014 by Jacques Philippe
- Creativity: The Perfect Crime - Aug 18, 2015 by Philippe Petit
- Finding Philippe: Lost in France... - Jun 28, 2015 by Elizabeth Edmondson
Movies about Philippe:
- Debussy, Pelléas et Mélisande - Philippe Jordan, Robert Wilson - Opéra national de Paris 2012 (English Subtitled... G
- Strauss, Salome - Philippe Jordan, Covent Garden (English Subtitled) [HD] G CC
- Jean-Philippe (English Subtitled)2006 NR
- Récital Philippe Jaroussky : French Melodies (No dialog)2015 G
- The Crusades. Lecture 4/6. Barbarossa, Philippe-Auguste, Lion-Heart and Saladin.2012 NR
- Will.I.Am 2 Philippe Starck2015 NR
- GREAT MUSEUMS: An Acquiring Mind: Philippe de Montebello and the Metropolitan Museum of Art2012 NR
- Giacomo Meyerbeer - Dinorah, ou le pardon de Ploermel / Philippe, Arapian, Mazzota, Vignon, Opdebeeck, Jourdan...2005 NR
- Philippe Karl & High Noon DVD 2, A French riding master and his Hanoverian2015
- Philippe Karl & High Noon ; Part 1 - DVD2013
Wiki information Philippe:
- Louis-Philippe I of France
- Family member, Person, Noble person, Chivalric Order Member, Author, Monarch, Name source, Deceased Person
Louis Philippe I was King of the French from 1830 to 1848 as the leader of the Orléanist party. His father Louis Philippe II, Duke of Orléans had supported the Revolution of 1789 but was nevertheless guillotined during the Reign of Terror. Louis...
- Philippe of Belgium
- Politician, Chivalric Order Member, Person, Noble person
Philippe or Filip is the King of the Belgians, having ascended the throne on 21 July 2013. He is the eldest child of King Albert II, whom he succeeded upon Albert's abdication for health reasons, and Queen Paola. He married Countess Mathilde d'Udekem...
- Philippe II, Duke of Orléans
- Collector, Name source, Film music contributor, Deceased Person, Person, Noble person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Award Nominee, Family member, Politician
Philippe d'Orléans was a composer.
- Philippe Pétain
- Musical Artist, Person, Film actor, Influence Node, Military Person, Politician, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person, Topic
Henri Philippe Benoni Omer Joseph Pétain, generally known as Philippe Pétain, Marshal Pétain, was a French general who reached the distinction of Marshal of France, and was later Chief of State of Vichy France, from 1940 to 1944. Pétain, who was 84...
- Philippe I, Duke of Orléans
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Person, Family member, Deceased Person, Noble person
Philippe I, Duke of Orléans, was the youngest son of Louis XIII of France and his wife, Anne of Austria. His older brother was Louis XIV, le roi soleil. Styled Duke of Anjou from birth, Philippe became Duke of Orléans upon the death of his uncle...
- Louis Philippe II, Duke of Orléans
- Family member, Noble person, Person, Deceased Person, Influence Node
Louis Philippe Joseph d'Orléans commonly known as Philippe, was a member of a cadet branch of the House of Bourbon, the ruling dynasty of France. He actively supported the French Revolution and adopted the name Philippe Égalité, but was nonetheless...
- Prince Philippe, Count of Paris
- Author, Person, Military Person, Deceased Person, Family member, Noble person
Prince Philippe d'Orléans, Count of Paris, was the grandson of Louis Philippe I, King of the French. He was Comte de Paris, and was a claimant to the French throne from 1848 until his death.
- Philippe Leclerc de Hauteclocque
- Topic, Award Winner, Name source, Deceased Person, Military Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Chivalric Order Member
Philippe François Marie Leclerc de Hauteclocque, was a French general during the Second World War. He became Marshal of France posthumously in 1952, and is known in France simply as le maréchal Leclerc or just Leclerc. The son of an aristocratic...
- Jean-Philippe Rameau
- Topic, Deceased Person, Composer, Musician, Person, Author, , Name source, Film music contributor, Broadcast Artist
Jean-Philippe Rameau was one of the most important French composers and music theorists of the Baroque era. He replaced Jean-Baptiste Lully as the dominant composer of French opera and is also considered the leading French composer for the...
- Philippe Noiret
- Actor, Award Winner, Person, Award Nominee, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film
Philippe Noiret was a French film actor.