Origin : Irish,
Pronunciation : PEE-a-rus ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Piaras:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Piaras:
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Piaras is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Piaras is: Rock.
- Greek Meaning: The name Piaras is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Piaras is: Rock.
- Irish form of PIERS
Expression information Piaras:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Piaras:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Piaras:
- Bunda Piara by Satria from the Album Satria Superhero
- Bunda Piara by Ivana from the Album Waktu Ku Kecil, Vol. 3
- La Piara Ska by Pienso Luego Estorbo from the Album The Working Dead
- Piara Indecente (Live) by Decibelios from the Album A por Ellos!! (Live)
- Watan Piara Yaad Rakhio by Manmohan Waris from the Album Punjabi Virsa 2006
- Mayra Piara Preetum Satgur Rakhvala by GuruGanesha Band and Paloma Devi from the Album A Thousand Suns
- Mera Piara Preetam by Tej Kaur from the Album Songs Of The Soul Bride
- Meta Piara Preetam by Tej Kaur from the Album Songs Of The Soul Bride
Books about Piaras:
- The Piaras Legacy - Apr 1, 2008 by Scott Gamboe
- Magic Poetry: Illustrated Children's Verse for Ages 3-7 - Aug 1, 2015 by Piaras O Cionnaoith
- The Sikhs: Their Religious Beliefs and Practices (Library of Religious Beliefs and Practices) - Apr 1986 by W. Owen Cole and Piara Singh Sambhi
- A Collection Of Verses From The Drunken Poet's Society: On Life, Death and Other Stuff - Feb 11, 2015 by Piaras O Cionnaoith
- A Popular Dictionary of Sikhism: Sikh Religion and Philosophy (Popular Dictionaries of Religion) - Dec 16, 1997 by W. Owen Cole and Piara Singh Sambhi
- Last Words. Letters and Statements of the Leaders Executed After the Rising at Easter 1916 - 1971 by Piaras F Mac Lochlainn
- Tracing Your Irish Roots - A Complete Guide - Aug 2, 2009 by Piaras O Cionnaoith
- How to Deal With Stress: Basic Principles and Practice of Stress Management - May 8, 2014 by Piaras O Cionnaoith and Piaras O Cionnaoith
- Other People's Closets: A Sympathetic Guide for People Struggling With Their Sexuality - May 24, 2013 by Piaras O Cionnaoith
- Education in Indigenous, Nomadic and Travelling Communities (Education as a Humanitarian Response) - Aug 14, 2014 by Rosarii Griffin and Piaras MacEinri
Wiki information Piaras:
- Piaras Béaslaí
- Deceased Person, Person, Author, Politician
Piaras Béaslaí was a member of the Irish Republican Brotherhood, a member of Dáil Éireann and also an Irish author, playwright, biographer and translator. Born Percy Frederick Beazley in Liverpool, England in 1881 to Irish parents, and educated at...
- Piaras Feiritéar
- Person, Author, Deceased Person
Piaras Feiritéar was an Irish poet. Feiritéar was a Norman-Irish lord of Baile an Fheirtéaraigh in Corca Dhuibhne. Although best known as a poet, it was his role as a leader of the nascent Catholic Irish community of Norman- and Gaelic- Irish origin...
- The Piaras Legacy
- Trade paperback, Creative Work, Cataloged instance, Book Edition
- The Piaras Legacy
- Speculative Fiction Book, Written Work, Book