Meaning : Rock,
Pronunciation : PEER ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pier:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Pier:
- Dutch form of PETER, used especially in Flanders.
Definition funny of Pier:
- jesus.. there go's a right piers!...
- A pier begins on land and ends in the water; metaphysically it spans from the physical to the emotional.
- Its difficult to sum up everything that a Piers Stratton can do in one example but alas I will try. Me - Dude, look in the bushes its a Piers Stratton Piers - (stares deeply for six seconds) WAAAAAAPAAAAAPAPAPAPA. Oh Heyyy Laura, I thought you were someone else...... Me - Ohh (WTF) Piers - I would be trying to seduce you now but I was trained well! Me - Well thats good I suppose (WTFFFF)(Getting more awkward) Piers - Yes........... (drinks much alcohol) Me - Are you ok Piers? Piers - ..............blurglblrugl............(begins to dribble at the mouth)......urgrgjrigr.......(FUCK ME) Piers - (slowly sinks back into the bushes in shame)
- I was appalled by that pier.
- Dude, that's such a Piers Jumper.
- Man 1:You'r such a Piers Stratton!!! Man 2:Wow man fine don't make me take my gun out! leave now
- omg he's just like piers!
Songs about Pier:
- Pier Pressure (feat. Roger Creager & Jason Allen) by Thom Shepherd from the Album 12 Pack
- Pier Gynt Suite No. 1 in A Major, Op. 48: III. Anitra's Dance by Rfcm Symphony Orchestra, Keith Joseph Salmon from the Album Grieg: The Best of Edvard Grieg
- The Seasons - Suite For Strings And Cello, Summer: End Of The Pier by Howard Goodall/Bozidar Vukotic/The Tippett Quartet/Marianna Szymanowska from the Album Howard Goodall: The Seasons
- Renaissance Polyphonies: Giovanni Pier Luigi da Palestrina: Alma Redemptoris Mater by Children's Choir of Saint-François de Versailles from the Album Jubilee 2000: 2000 Years of Sacred Music
- Pier Children by Leon Vynehall from the Album Music for the Uninvited
- Call Me Maybe (Pier Remix) by Angelica from the Album 100 Hits Remixed, Vol. 1 (The Best of 70s, 80s and 90s Hits)
- Pier 21 by John Wort Hannam from the Album Pocket Full of Holes
- Pier Gynt Suite No. 1 in E Major, Op. 48: I. Morning by Rfcm Symphony Orchestra, Keith Joseph Salmon from the Album Grieg: The Best of Edvard Grieg
- Williams: The Pier Incident [Jaws] by John Williams And Orchestra from the Album Jaws (The Collector's Edition Soundtrack)
- Cotton Eye Joe (Pier Remix) by DJ Kee from the Album The Best of High Energy Eurodance
Books about Pier:
- The Pier: A Sophie Lee and Ellen Harper mystery - Oct 10, 2014 by Rick Murcer
- Pier -
- Piers of the California Coast - Sep 12, 2014 by Ed Grant
- A Spell for Chameleon (Xanth, Book 1) - Mar 12, 1987 by Piers Anthony
- On a Pale Horse (Incarnations of Immortality, Bk. 1) - Sep 12, 1986 by Piers Anthony
- The Road to Wigan Pier - Oct 18, 1972 by George Orwell
- Reckless (Pier 70 Book 1) - Oct 27, 2015 by Nicole Edwards
- Alive: The Story of the Andes Survivors - Dec 3, 2002 by Piers Paul Read
- Criminology: A Sociological Approach - Sep 10, 2014 by Piers Beirne and James W. Messerschmidt
- Pier Fishing in California: The Complete Coast and Bay Guide, 2nd Edition - Aug 15, 2005 by Ken Jones
Movies about Pier:
- Pier 5 Havana2012 NR CC
- Rossini, La Pietra del paragone - Alberto Zedda, Pier Luigi Pizzi, Teatro Real Madrid (English Subtitled)2015 G CC
- The Dive from Clausen's Pier2011 CC
- Arrested Development: Season 12003 NR
- The Woman On Pier 131950 NR
- The Dive from Clausen's Pier2005 NR
- Oedipus Rex1967 Unrated
- Mamma Roma1995 Unrated
- FORGOTTEN NOIR: Vol 9: Scotland Yard Inspector, Pier 23, The Case of the Baby-Sitter2008 NR
- Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati2011 NR
Wiki information Pier:
- Type/domain equivalent topic
A pier is a raised structure typically supported by well-spaced piles or pillars. Bridges, buildings, and walkways may all be supported by piers. Their open structure allows tides and currents to flow relatively unhindered, whereas the more solid...
A pier, in architecture, is an upright support for a structure or superstructure such as an arch or bridge. Sections of structural walls between openings can function as piers.
- Pier Paolo Pasolini
- Novelist, Person, Film editor, Topic, Author, , Award Nominee, Film music contributor, Film critic, Deceased Person
Pier Paolo Pasolini was an Italian film director, poet, writer and intellectual. Pasolini distinguished himself as a poet, journalist, philosopher, novelist, playwright, filmmaker, newspaper and magazine columnist, actor, painter and political...
- Navy Pier
- Building complex, Transit Stop, Tourist attraction, Listed Site, Location, Project focus, Venue
Navy Pier is a 3,300-foot-long pier on the Chicago shoreline of Lake Michigan. It is located in the Streeterville neighborhood of the Near North Side community area. The pier was built in 1916 at a cost of $4.5 million. It was a part of the Plan of...
- Pier 1 Imports
- Retail Business, Identity, Business Operation, Employer, Ranked item, Organization, Issuer
Pier 1 Imports Inc. is a Fort Worth, Texas–based retailer specializing in imported home furnishings and decor, particularly furniture, table-top items, decorative accessories, and seasonal decor. It is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange...
- Chelsea Piers
- Building, Structure, Project focus, Location, Venue
Chelsea Piers is a series of piers in Chelsea, on the West Side of Manhattan in New York City. Located to the west of the West Side Highway and Hudson River Park and to the east of the Hudson River, they were originally a passenger ship terminal in...
- Musical Group, Musical Artist
- Santa Monica Pier
- Tourist attraction, Structure, Location
The Santa Monica Pier is a large double-jointed pier located at the foot of Colorado Avenue in Santa Monica, California and is a prominent, 100-year-old landmark.
- Brighton Pier
- Exhibition venue, Tourist attraction, Location, Structure, Project focus
The Brighton Marine Palace and Pier is a pleasure pier in Brighton, England, which opened in 1899. It is generally known as the Palace Pier for short, but has been formally renamed Brighton Pier since 2000 by its owners, the Noble Organisation, as it...
- Pier Angeli
- Actor, Topic, Award Nominee, Person, Film actor, Deceased Person, TV Actor, Influence Node, Award Winner
Pier Angeli was an Italian-born television and film actress. Her American cinematographic debut was in the starring role of the 1951 film Teresa, for which she won a Golden Globe Award. Twenty years later she was chosen to play a part in The...