Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : PEE-e-tah-ree ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pietari:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Pietari:
- Finnish form of PETER used in the Bible.
Songs about Pietari:
- Pietari by Netslov from the Album Pietari
- Pietari -Valssi by Kaj Chydenius feat. Tuukka Leppänen, Monna Kamu, Kai Hyttinen & Taru Nyman from the Album Kaksipa Tähteä Taivahalla
- Pietari Brahe by Kaaoksen Ystävät from the Album Pietari Brahe
- Pietari Brahe by Kaaoksen Ystävät from the Album Loppu
- Pietari Special Train by Neva River Rockets from the Album Moonshine Troubadours
- There for You (Pietari Pihlainen Remix) by Erin Barra from the Album There for You
Books about Pietari:
- Transnational Ecocinema: Film Culture in an Era of Ecological Transformation - Jul 15, 2013 by Tommy Gustafsson and Pietari Kääpä
- Ecology and Contemporary Nordic Cinemas: From Nation-building to Ecocosmopolitanism (Topics and Issues in National... - Apr 24, 2014 by Pietari Kääpä
- The Cinema of Mika Kaurismäki: Transvergent Cinescapes, Emergent Identities - Mar 15, 2011 by Pietari Kääpä
- JOURNEY OF PIETARI AND HIS WOLF (Star & Elephant Book) - Feb 8, 1991 by Kaarina Helakisa and Michael Rollerson
- Pietari Päivärinta: Soome Uudis-jutud. Eesti keelde kirjutanud Theodor Enne (Estonian Edition) - Jun 27, 2002 by Theodor Enne
- Pietari Kalm - Oct 31, 2013 by Timo Keranen
- Directory of World Cinema: Finland (IB - Directory of World Cinema) - Aug 15, 2012 by Pietari Kääpä
- Ecology and Contemporary Nordic Cinemas: From Nation-building to Ecocosmopolitanism - Oct 22, 2015 by Pietari Kääpä
- World Film Locations: Helsinki (Intellect Books - World Film Locations) - Feb 15, 2013 by Pietari Kääpä and Silja Laine
- Nordic Genre Film: Small Nation Film Cultures in the Global Marketplace (Traditions in World Cinema EUP) - Jun 1, 2015 by Tommy Gustafsson and Pietari Kääpä
Wiki information Pietari:
- Pietari Inkinen
- Musical Artist, Conductor, Person, Musician
Pietari Inkinen is a Finnish violinist and conductor. He began violin and piano studies at age 4. As a youth, he also performed in a rock band. He attended the Sibelius Academy and graduated with diplomas in violin and conducting. He studied violin...
- Person, Topic, Film actor
- Pietari Holopainen
- Soccer Defender, Athlete, Football player, Measured person, Person
Pietari Holopainen is a retired Finnish professional football defender who currently plays for the Veikkausliiga side KuPS in Finland.
- Composer, Person, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Lyricist
- Pietari Koskinen
- Music Composer, Person, Topic, Film crewmember
Pietari Koskinen is a composer, film director and writer.
- Hannes Kolehmainen
- Athlete, Deceased Person, Measured person, Person or entity appearing in film, Olympic athlete, Person
Juho Pietari "Hannes" Kolehmainen was a Finnish middle-distance and long-distance runner. He was the first in a generation of great Finnish long distance runners, often named the "Flying Finns". Kolehmainen competed for a number of years in the...
- Pehr Kalm
- Botanist, Name source, Deceased Person, Author, Literature Subject, Person
Pehr Kalm was a Swedish-Finnish explorer, botanist, naturalist, and agricultural economist. He was one of the most important apostles of Carl Linnaeus. In 1747 he was commissioned by the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences to travel to the North...
- Pietari Jääskeläinen
- Person, Politician
Pietari Osmo Jääskeläinen is a Finnish politician who was member of Finnish Parliament in 2009-2015, representing The Finns Party. He became a member of Finnish Parliament in 2009 when Timo Soini was elected to the European Parliament and was...
- Pietari Päivärinta
- Writer, Person, Deceased Person
Pietari Päivärinta was a Finnish writer and Diet member. His depictions of peasant life, quickly translated and published in Germany and Scandinavia, are among the first examples of modern Finnish literature. He was born in Ylivieska, the eldest son...
- Pietari Kurvinen
- Man, Person