Origin : Dutch,
Pronunciation : PEE-tər ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pieter:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Pieter:
- Greek Meaning: The name Pieter is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Pieter is: Rock.
- Dutch Meaning: The name Pieter is a Dutch baby name. In Dutch the meaning of the name Pieter is: A rock. Form of Peter.
- Dutch form of PETER. This name was borne by the 16th-century Flemish painter Pieter Brueghel the Elder.
Definition funny of Pieter:
- Kill Pieter first because we are so envious of his cool name.
- Girl #1: Damn that's some hot stuff over there. Girl #2: Yeh girl, that's a Pieter!
- "Ohh I love Pieter so much! And I don't know why!"
- That guy Pieter was shot on the leg, when he was confused for Bigfoot by a hunter.
- Dude, that guy is so Pieter right now.
- i didn't have sex with that woman pieter did
Expression information Pieter:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Pieter:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Pieter:
- Be With You (feat. Pieter T) by Deach from the Album Be With You (feat. Pieter T)
- All the Way (feat. Pieter T & Donell Lewis) [Explicit] by TY from the Album All the Way (feat. Pieter T & Donell Lewis) [Explicit]
- My Crib (feat. Awa & Pieter T) [Explicit] by Smashproof from the Album The Weekend [Explicit]
- Last First Kiss (feat. Pieter T, JAH Maoli) by Jasmine Lee from the Album Last First Kiss (feat. Pieter T & JAH Maoli) - Single
- Home Alone (feat. Pieter T) by Yung Lb from the Album Cups 'n' Good Budds
- No Better (feat. Pieter T) by Awa from the Album No Better (feat. Pieter T)
- Be With You Remix (feat. Pieter T, Tomorrow People, K. One, Sons of Zion, Fortafy, Tyree, Donell Lewis & MzJ) by Deach from the Album Be With You Remix (feat. Pieter T, Tomorrow People, K. One, Sons of Zion, Fortafy, Tyree, Donell Lewis & MzJ)
- Somewhere in Heaven (feat. Pieter T) by Yung Lb from the Album Cups 'n' Good Budds
- Survivors (Radio Edit) [feat. Pieter T] by Smashproof from the Album Survivors (Radio Edit) [feat. Pieter T]
- Pieter by Ignite from the Album A Place Called Home
Books about Pieter:
- Pieter Bruegel - Nov 1, 2011 by Larry Silver
- Consumer Behavior - Aug 10, 2012 by Wayne D. Hoyer and Deborah J. MacInnis
- Pieter Hugo: Kin - Feb 24, 2015 by Ben Okri and Pieter Hugo
- Pieter Bruegel the Elder: Fall of the Rebel Angels - Jul 28, 2015 by Tine Meganck and Michel Draguet
- Dragonflies: Magnificent Creatures of Water, Air, and Land - Mar 31, 2015 by Pieter van Dokkum
- Heal Thyself - Jun 29, 2010 by Pieter De Wet
- The Square of Revenge: An Inspector Van In Mystery - May 15, 2014 by Pieter Aspe
- Pieter Bruegel (Getting to Know the World's Greatest Artists) - Mar 1, 1993 by Mike Venezia
- Pieter ten Hoopen: Hungry Horse - Jun 23, 2015 by Luke Mogelson and Pieter Ten Hoopen
- Grand Design: Pieter Coecke van Aelst and Renaissance Tapestry (Metropolitan Museum of Art) - Nov 18, 2014 by Elizabeth Cleland
Movies about Pieter:
- Vision on Art2000 NR by Van De Perre,Harold
- Pieter Brueghel Il Vecchio2012 G
- Pieter Paul Rubens1992 NR by Pieter Paul Rubens
- Pieter Brueghel Elder1992 NR by Van De Perre,Harold
- Pieter Aspe - Mord in Brügge2004 Unrated
- Yes Nurse, No Nurse [DVD] (2008) Pieter Kramer NR
- Wereld Van Pieter..
- Darling! the Pieter-Dirk Uys Story
Wiki information Pieter:
- Pieter Bruegel the Elder
- Painting Artist, Deceased Person, Author, Person, Influence Node, Visual Artist, Name source
Pieter Bruegel the Elder was a Dutch Renaissance painter and printmaker from Brabant, known for his landscapes and peasant scenes. He is sometimes referred to as the "Peasant Bruegel". From 1559, he dropped the "h" from his name and signed his...
- Pieter Zeeman
- Physicist, Name source, Influence Node, Academic, Deceased Person, Person, Award Winner, Author
Pieter Zeeman was a Dutch physicist who shared the 1902 Nobel Prize in Physics with Hendrik Lorentz for his discovery of the Zeeman effect.
- Pieter Bleeker
- Deceased Person, Person
Pieter Bleeker was a Dutch medical doctor, ichthyologist, and herpetologist. He was famous for the Atlas Ichthyologique des Orientales Neerlandaises, his monumental work on the fishes of East Asia; it was published between 1862 and 1877.
- Pieter van den Hoogenband
- Swimmer, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person, Award Nominee
Pieter Cornelis Martijn van den Hoogenband is a Dutch former swimmer and a triple Olympic champion.
- Pieter Brueghel the Younger
- Painting Artist, Person, Visual Artist, Deceased Person
Pieter Brueghel the Younger or Pieter Bruegel the Younger was a Flemish painter, known for numerous copies after his father Pieter Bruegel the Elder's work as well as his original compositions. Traditionally, he has been nicknamed "de helse Brueghel"...
- Piet Mondrian
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Topic, Art Subject, Author, Deceased Person, Exhibition subject, Person, Literature Subject, Influence Node
Pieter Cornelis "Piet" Mondriaan, after 1906 Mondrian, was a Dutch painter. He was a contributor to the De Stijl art movement and group, which was founded by Theo van Doesburg. He evolved a non-representational form which he termed neoplasticism....
- Pieter Wispelwey
- Cellist, Person, Musical Artist, Record Producer, Musician
Pieter Wispelwey is a Dutch cellist. In 1992, he was the first cellist to receive the Netherlands Music Prize, a government-awarded prize given to the most promising young musician in the Netherlands. He has come to be regarded as one of the world's...
- Pieter Post
- Architect, Visual Artist, Person, Deceased Person
Pieter Jansz Post was a Dutch Golden Age architect, painter and printmaker.
- Pieter Claesz
- Painting Artist, Person, Deceased Person, Visual Artist, Author
Pieter Claesz was a Dutch Golden Age painter of still lifes.
- Pieter Weening
- Professional Cyclist, Competitor, Person, Measured person, Athlete, Cyclist
Pieter Weening is a road bicycle racer from Harkema, Friesland, the Netherlands, currently riding for Orica-GreenEDGE. From 2004 to 2011, he rode for Rabobank. In August 2015, it was announced that Weening had signed for Team Roompot for the 2016...