Meaning : The Slavic version of the name Peter, meaning 'rock' or 'stone'. A name given by Jesus to one of his disciples to symbolize the solid foundations on which the Christian church was to be built., Rock, Stone,
Pronunciation : (Pi-yah-Ter), PYAWTR , Pea otr,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Piotr:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Piotr:
- The origins of the male name Piotr lie within Old Greek, however it is now more commonly used in Slavic and Polish speaking countries. Piotr is also a variation of the English name Peter. The name also has biblical connotations as Peter was one of the twelve disciples of the Jesus.
- Greek Meaning: The name Piotr is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Piotr is: Rock.
- Polish Meaning: The name Piotr is a Polish baby name. In Polish the meaning of the name Piotr is: rock'.
- Polish form of PETER
Definition funny of Piotr:
- Ya can PIOTR for all I care, ya idiotfucker!
- Shut your bitch foo or ill laugh at you dead corpse.
- Man, that guy is sooo chill, he's like a piotr. Oh shit, the building is on fire. Act like a piotr and everything will be alright.
Expression information Piotr:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Piotr:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Piotr:
- Piotr Ilich Tchaikovsky, Trio for Piano, Violin and Cello in A minor, Op. 50, Var.I by Tess Remy-Schumacher & Christopher Cooley Judith Lee from the Album Trios by Tchaikovsky and Beethoven
- 1812 Festive Overture (feat. Piotr Tchaikovsky) by Salty Dog Flea Orchestra from the Album Eamus Catuli
- 6 Romances, Op. 16: No. 1 in A-Flat Minor, Berceuse (Arr. for Solo Piano By Piotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky) by Raphaël Epstein from the Album Berceuses au piano
- Alles Gute XXL (Lieber Piotr) by H. B. Day from the Album Alles Gute XXL - zum Geburtstag - Männernamen mit P
- Aux petits joueurs (feat. Piotr Wojtasik) by Greg Szlapczynski from the Album Devils & Vodka (Remastered)
- Aux petits joueurs (feat. Piotr Wojtasik) by Greg Szlapczynski from the Album Varsovie
- Baltic Winds (feat. Piotr Vojtasik, Sylwester Ostrowski, Makoto Kuriya) by Francesco Bruno from the Album Witam (feat. Piotr Vojtasik, Sylwester Ostrowski, Makoto Kuriya)
- Band (Derek Piotr Big Band Remix) by datewithdeath from the Album Slum Geometries Remixes
- Blues For Piotr by Maciej Sikala from the Album Blue Destinations
- Bookend (feat. Piotr Orzechowski, Andrea Fraenzel & Mariano Steimberg) by Stephen McHale from the Album Weird Glitches
Books about Piotr:
- Piotr Uklanski: Fatal Attraction - Oct 27, 2015 by Rosetta Brooks and Doug Eklund
- The Price of Freedom: A History of East Central Europe from the Middle Ages to the Present - Oct 25, 2013 by Piotr S. Wandycz
- Los Angeles Sketchbook - May 7, 2015 by Piotr Florczyk
- Dictionary of the Ancient Near East - Mar 2, 2000 by Piotr Bienkowski and Alan Millard
- The Price of Freedom: A History of East Central Europe from the Middle Ages to the Present - May 29, 2001 by Piotr S. Wandycz
- Sino-Japanese Naval War 1894-1895 (Maritime (MMP Books)) - Aug 19, 2014 by Piotr Olender
- Spelling & Pronunciation of Plurals of Nouns. The Test: Regular & Irregular Forms (English by engee30TM) - Oct 10, 2013 by Piotr Plocki
- Russia's Warplanes: Russia-made Military Aircraft and Helicopters Today: Volume 1 - Nov 19, 2015 by Piotr Butowski
- Trust, Complexity and Control: Confidence in a Convergent World - Oct 15, 2007 by Piotr Cofta
- Blood from the Sky - Apr 10, 2003 by Piotr Rawicz and Peter Wiles
Movies about Piotr:
- Verdi - La Traviata / Eva Mei, Piotr Beczala, Thomas Hampson, Franz Welser-Most, Zurich Opera2006 NR
- Piotr Anderszewski: Unquiet Traveller2013 Unrated
- Piotr Anderszewski: Unquiet Traveller2008 NR
- Piotr Kamler Collection Unrated
- Piotr Anderszewski Plays the Diabelli Variations2004 NR
- Piotr Anderszewski Plays Beethoven Diabelli Variations2001 NR by Piotr Anderszewski and Bruno Monsaingeon
- L'ile [DVD] (2008) Dioujev, Dimitri; Mamonov, Piotr; Soukhorukov, Viktor2008 NR
- Piotr Rubik - Swietokrzyska Golgota (DVD) Live2008
- Piotr Kamler Collection ( Chronopolis / Hiver / La planète verte / Le trou / L'araignéléphant / Le labyrinthe... Unrated
- Piotr Szulkin: Golem / Wojna światów: następne stulecie / O-bi, O-ba. Koniec cywilizacji / Ga Ga. Chwala bohaterom...1983 NR
Wiki information Piotr:
- Fictional Character, Film character, Comic Book Character, Video Game Character
Colossus is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, commonly in association with the X-Men. Created by writer Len Wein and illustrator Dave Cockrum, he first appeared in Giant-Size X-Men #1. A Russian...
- Piotr Trochowski
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Athlete, Person, Identity, Measured person
Piotr Artur Trochowski is a German professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for FC Augsburg. According to his FIFA World Cup 2010 profile he is a playmaker known for "his speed, agility, tricky dribbling and refined...
- Piotr Żyła
- Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Person
Piotr Żyła is a Polish ski jumper, a member of the national team, a participant of the Olympic Games Sochi 2014, double bronze medalist of the World Championships in team. He was the Polish record holder in the length of the ski flight from January...
- Piotr Rubik
- Musician, Composer, Film music contributor, Musical Artist, , Person, Topic
Piotr Rubik is a Polish composer of symphonic pop music for orchestra, films and theatre.
- Piotr Rogucki
- Rock Artist, Topic, Film actor, Person, Place lived, Musician, Musical Artist
Piotr Rogucki is a Polish singer, musician and actor, best known as the leader of rock band Coma. Rogucki is a member of the Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry.
- Piotr Adamczyk
- Actor, TV Actor, Person, Film actor
Piotr Adamczyk is a Polish actor. He portrayed Karol Wojtyła, who later became Pope John Paul II, in the movie Karol: A Man Who Became Pope and its sequel Karol: The Pope, The Man. Since his early childhood he knew he wanted to become an actor. He...
- Piotr Anderszewski
- Pianist, Topic, Award Winner, Musician, Identity, Film actor, Person, Musical Artist
Piotr Anderszewski is a Polish pianist and composer.
- Piotr Łuszcz
- Hip hop Artist, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Musician, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person
Piotr Łuszcz also known as Magik was a Polish rapper, and a record producer. From 1994 to 1998 he was a member of the Polish hip hop group Kaliber 44. After he left Kaliber 44 he formed the group Paktofonika with Sebastian Salbert, whose stage name...
- Piotr Skarga
- Person, Organization leader, Deceased Person
Piotr Skarga was a Polish Jesuit, preacher, hagiographer, polemicist, and leading figure of the Counter-Reformation in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Due to his oratorical gifts, he has been called "the Polish Bossuet". Skarga is remembered by...
- Piotr Nowakowski
- , Measured person, Person, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Piotr Nowakowski is a Polish volleyball player, a member of Polish national team and Polish club Asseco Resovia Rzeszów, a participant of the Olympic Games London 2012, World Champion 2014, European Champion 2009 and gold medalist of the World League...