If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pirok:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Pirok:
- Yo can u hook me up w/ a Pirok?
Books about Pirok:
- Commercial Loan Analysis: Principles and Techniques for Credit Analysis and Lenders (Bankline Publication) - Jun 1994 by Kenneth R. Pirok
- Managing Credit Department Functions: A Manager's Guide to Improving Loan Analysis, Documentation and Reporting... - Jun 1995 by Kenneth R. Pirok
- Lenders Toolkit: A Pocket Guide to the Essential Formulas Ratios and Tables (Bankline Publication) - May 1995 by Kenneth R. Pirok
- Pirok Choson Minjujuui Inmin Konghwaguk (Korean Edition) - 1992
- Pirok Hanguk ui taetongnyong: Kwollyok kwa ingan, chongchi wa insaeng (Korean Edition) - 1993
- Pirok, pundan kwa chonjaeng (Korean Edition) - 1994 by Yong-hun Kim
- By Kenneth R. Pirok Managing Credit Department Functions: A Manager's Guide to Improving Loan Analysis, Documentation... - May 17, 1995
- Pirok Chungang Chongbobu (Korean Edition) - 1993 by Il-sok Mun
- The North Korean Revolution, 1945-1950 (Studies of the Weatherhead East Asian Institute, Columbia University) - Feb 19, 2004 by Charles K. Armstrong
- Comm Loan Analysis & Loan Risk Mgmt - Jun 1, 1994 by PIROK
Wiki information Pirok:
Pirok is a village in the northwest of the Republic of Macedonia. It is located 13 kilometres from Tetovo. The population consists of approximately 6,129 people, all of Albanian ethnicity. .
- Pauline Pirok
- Person, Measured person, Athlete
Pauline Pirok [pier-ock] is a former infielder who played from 1943 through 1948 in the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League. Listed at 5' 2", 132 lb., Pirok batted and threw right-handed. She earned the nickname Pinky Pirok. Chewing gum...
- Runza food
- Cuisine, Dish, Food
A runza is a yeast dough bread pocket with a filling consisting of beef, pork, cabbage or sauerkraut, onions, and seasonings. They are baked in various shapes such as a half-moon, rectangle, round, square, or triangle. In Nebraska, the Runza is...
- Pirok view
- Image, Content
- Musical Artist, Musical Group