If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pohja:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Songs about Pohja:
- 17 (feat. Põhja Tallinn) by Black Velvet from the Album Moonwalk Street (Deluxe Version) - 77 Estonian Hits
- 17 (feat. Põhja-Tallinn) by Black Velvet from the Album 17 (feat. Põhja-Tallinn)
- Gaas Põhja! by Stupid F & Hash from the Album Koodeks: R.L.V.
- Kun Pohja Putoaa by Sami Keskitalo from the Album Tahdon Lauleskella
- Pihtas Põhjas by Vaiko Eplik Ja Eliit from the Album 1
- Pohja by Mr. Mule from the Album Tää Kaupunki On Palava Roskis
- Pohja on nähty by Mokoma from the Album Elävien kirjoihin
Books about Pohja:
- Pohja-Ompelua -
- Pohja-Ompelua - 1955 by Sirkka-Liisa Riuska
- Murdesõnad Põhja-Eestist : kirjakeeles tegelikuks tarvituseks (Estonian Edition) - Aug 31, 2012 by A Saaberk-Saareste
- Pohja-Eesti rannikumadalik ja Soome lahe saared (Estonian Edition) - 1998 by Elle Linkrus
- The Pohja case: A Finnish municipality in transition - 1986
- Pohja-Tartumaa regilaulud (Ars musicae popularis) (Estonian Edition) - 1989 by Kristi Salve
- Vennastekoguduse (Herrnhutluse) ajalugu Eestimaal (Pohja-Eesti), 1730-1743 (Suomen kirkkohistoriallisen seuran... - 1995 by Voldemar Ilja
- Rist ja raud: Pohja-Eesti kulaseppade 18. ja 19. sajandil tehtud kalmuriste = Cross and iron : burial wrought-iron... - 1998 by Eerik Kouts
- The Key to the Kalevala - Dec 1998 by Pekka Ervast and John Major Jenkins
- Kalevipoeg (Estonian) (European Classics) (Estonian Edition) - Jul 24, 2013 by Friedrich Reinhold Kreutzwald
Wiki information Pohja:
- Statistical region, Location
Pohja is a former municipality of Finland. It was consolidated with Ekenäs and Karis to form the new town of Raseborg in 2009. It is located in the province of Southern Finland and is part of the Uusimaa region. The municipality had a population of...
- Antti Pohja
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Person, Football player, Athlete
Antti Pohja is a Finnish footballer. His position is forward. Pohja represents Tampere United playing in Finnish premier league Veikkausliiga. He returned to the club for the season 2007 having represented the club earlier in 2000-2001 and 2004....
- Fictional Setting
Pohjola or Pohja is a location in Finnish mythology, sometimes translated in English as Northland or Pohjoland. It is one of the two main polarities in the Finnish national epic, the Kalevala, along with Kalevala or Väinölä. Its name is derived from...
- Newspaper, Periodical
Pohjalainen is a morning broadsheet newspaper published in Vaasa, Finland.
- Joel Pohjanpalo
- Soccer, Measured person, Football player, Athlete, Person
Joel Pohjanpalo, is a Finnish professional football striker who plays for German 2. Bundesliga side Fortuna Düsseldorf and represents Finland national team. Pohjanpalo was born in Helsinki, Finland where he played for HJK before he was loaned to...
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Musical Artist, Musical Group
- Musical Artist, Musical Group
Pohjannaula was a Finnish folk rock music band formed in 1998. The band was split up in February 2011.
- Content, Image
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version, Cataloged instance