If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Poland:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Poland:
- Poland used to possess the most powerful army in Europe.
- Over 2,000,000 jews and polish were murdered in Auschwitz-Birkenau by germans.
- Polish chicks are hot
- I'm not Polish, but they've got one of the most interesting histories in the world.
- Although i was born in America, i have 100% Polish blood, and I'm proud of it. -And the girls really are hot-
- George W. Bush: He forgot Poland.
- Copernicus was born in Poland.
Songs about Poland:
- Poland by Anonymous 4 from the Album American Angels - Songs of Hope, Redemption, & Glory
- Morski Wiatr Re-mix - Polish Latino Latin Poland Polski Polska Po Polsku Techno / House Re-mix of Bachata Salsa... by Polatino from the Album Morski Wiatr Re-mix - Polish Latino Latin Poland Polski Polska Po Polsku Techno / House Re-mix of Bachata Salsa Merengue
- National Anthem Poland (Mazurek Dabrowskiego) by Kpm National Anthems from the Album National Anthem Poland (Mazurek Dabrowskiego)
- The Slave Ring (feat. Mattie Montgomery, Nick Villars & Chris Poland) by Tourniquet from the Album Onward to Freedom
- Poland's Favorite Polka (Jimmy Sturr) by Larry Chesky, Walt Solek, Ray Henry, Happy Louie, Jimmy Sturr, Al Soyka, Johnny Menko, and others from the Album 50 Polka Hits
- Poland by Ólafur Arnalds from the Album Another Happy Day (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Roots Bloody Roots [live in Poland] by Soulfly from the Album Conquer (Special Edition)
- National Anthem Poland Ringtone (Mazurek Dabrowskiego) by Kpm National Anthems from the Album National Anthem Poland Ringtone (Mazurek Dabrowskiego)
- Poland Whole/Madam I'm Adam by The Tubes from the Album Young And Rich
- Sleep So Very Long (Feat. Chrissi Poland) by Moby from the Album For The Kids Three
Books about Poland:
- Poland: A Novel - Apr 7, 2015 by James A. Michener and Steve Berry
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Poland - Sep 22, 2015 by DK Publishing
- Poland: A History - Sep 1, 2012 by Adam Zamoyski
- The Essential Guide to Being Polish - Jul 16, 2013 by Anna Spysz and Marta Turek
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Poland - Jul 1, 2013 by Craig Turp
- Poland: A Novel - Sep 12, 1984 by James A. Michener
- The Eagle Unbowed: Poland and the Poles in the Second World War - May 12, 2014 by Halik Kochanski
- Ireland and Poland A Comparison - May 12, 2012 by Thomas William Rolleston
- Lonely Planet Poland (Travel Guide) - Apr 1, 2012 by Mark Baker and Tim Richards
- The Glass Mountain: Tales from Poland - Sep 23, 2014 by David Walser and Jan Pienkowski
Movies about Poland:
- Berlin and Western Poland - Over the Borderline2013 CC
- Cities of the World Krakow Poland2009 NR CC
- Poland2007 NR CC
- Pilgrimages of Europe:KALWARIA ZEBRZYDOWSKA, Poland2008 NR CC
- Toto - 35th Anniversary Tour - Live In Poland2015 Unrated CC
- 35th Anniversary Tour Live from Poland2014 NR
- Crisis in Poland: Newsclip, 19822010 NR
- Image Before My Eyes - A History of Jewish Life in Poland Before the Holocaust1981 NR
- BILLY HARPER in Concert: Live From Poland2007 NR
- Our Lady of Czestochowa, Jasna Gora, Poland2011 NR
Wiki information Poland:
- Location, Fictional Setting, Dated location, Organization founder, Filming location, Olympic participating country, Breed origin, Governmental Jurisdiction, Name source, Film festival focus
Poland, officially the Republic of Poland, is a country in Central Europe, bordered by Germany to the west; the Czech Republic and Slovakia to the south; Ukraine and Belarus to the east; and the Baltic Sea, Kaliningrad Oblast and Lithuania to the...
- Invasion of Poland
- Film subject, Military Conflict, Literature Subject, Event
The Invasion of Poland, also known as the September Campaign, or the 1939 Defensive War in Poland, and alternatively the Poland Campaign or Fall Weiß in Germany, was a joint invasion of Poland by Germany, the Soviet Union, and a small Slovak...
- Partitions of Poland
The Partitions of Poland were a series of three partitions of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth that took place towards the end of the 18th century and ended the existence of the state, resulting in the elimination of the sovereign Crown of the...
- Second Polish Republic
- Parliamentary Democracy, Statistical region, Location, Military Combatant, Country, Dated location, Governmental Jurisdiction, Organization member
The Second Polish Republic, also known as the Second Commonwealth of Poland or the interwar Poland, refers to the country of Poland between the First and Second World Wars. Officially known as the Republic of Poland or the Commonwealth of Poland, the...
- Soviet invasion of Poland
- Event, Military Conflict
The Soviet invasion of Poland was a Soviet military operation that started without a formal declaration of war on 17 September 1939. On that day, sixteen days after Nazi Germany invaded Poland from the west, the Soviet Union did so from the east. The...
- Polish People's Republic
- Parliamentary Democracy, Statistical region, Location, Dated location, Literature Subject, Country
The Polish People's Republic was the official name of Poland until 1989 according to Constitution of 1952 based originally on the Soviet blueprint. Until 1952, the name of the Polish state according to a temporary Constitution of 1947 issued by the...
- Poland national football team
- Football team, Sports Team, Identity, Tournament event competitor, Measured person, Person, Athlete
The Poland national football team represents Poland in association football and is controlled by the Polish Football Association, the governing body for football in Poland. Poland's home ground is National Stadium in Warsaw and their current head...
- Occupation of Poland
The occupation of Poland by Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union during the Second World War began with the invasion of Poland in September 1939, and formally concluded with the defeat of Nazism by the Allies in May 1945. Throughout the entire course of...
- Religious Jurisdiction, Sports Team Location, Capital of administrative division, Name source, Dated location, Travel destination, Administrative Division, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
Wrocław is the largest city in western Poland. It is situated on the River Odra in the Silesian Lowlands of Central Europe, roughly 350 kilometres from the Baltic Sea to the north and 40 kilometres from the Sudety Mountains to the south. Wrocław is...
- Travel destination, Newspaper circulation area, City/Town/Village, Identity, Industry, Sports Team Location, Location, Capital of administrative division, Administrative Division, Statistical region
Warsaw is the capital and largest city of Poland. It is located on the Vistula River, in east-central Poland, roughly 260 kilometres from the Baltic Sea and 300 kilometres from the Carpathian Mountains. Its population is estimated at 1.740 million...