If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Polwarth:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Songs about Polwarth:
- Polwarth On The Green by Jean Redpath from the Album Song Of The Seals
- Polwarth on the Green by Jean Redpath from the Album Song of the Seals
- Polwarth On The Green, Hob. Xxxia:265 by Jamie MacDougall & Haydn Eisenstadt Trio Lorna Anderson from the Album Haydn: Scottish and Welsh Songs, Vol. 2
- Sonata of Scots Tunes: V. Polwarth on the Green by Chris Norman from the Album Chamber Music (Baroque): Oswald, J. / Geminiani / Mcgibbon, W. / O'Carolan, T. (Reel of Tulloch)
- Sonata of Scots Tunes: V. Polwarth on the Green by Concerto Caledonia from the Album Colin's Kisses: The Music of James Oswald
Books about Polwarth:
- Marchmont and the Humes of Polwarth - Jan 1, 1894 by Julian Margaret Maitland Warrender
- Polwarth Sheep 1880-1980 : A resume of the first 100 years - 1982 by Noel Dennis
- Marchmont and the Humes of Polwarth (Family Histories) - Jan 1, 2004 by One of Their Descendants
- Pretty Broken Punks: Lipstick, Leather Jeans, a Death of New York - Dec 23, 2012 by Martin Belk
- Marchmont and the Humes of Polwarth - 1894 by Margaret Warrender
- Report on the Manuscripts of Lord Polwarth Formerly Preserved in Mertoun House, Berwickshire. Ed. Henry Paton.... - 1911 by Polwarth
- Village of dark secrets - Sep 18, 2014 by Adam Abbott
- 100 Beards / 100 Days: The Contemporary Cult of the Hirsute: A Documentary - Dec 1, 2012 by Jonathan Daniel Pryce and Martin Belk
- Report on the manuscripts of the Right Honourable Lord Polwarth, C.B.E., formerly preserved at Mertoun House,... - 2015 by Great Britain. Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts,Marchmont, Alexander Hume-Campbell, Earl of,
- Diana Polwarth Royalist - 1905 by J R M Carter
Wiki information Polwarth:
- Electoral district of Polwarth
- Dated location, Location
The Electoral district of Polwarth is an electoral district of the Victorian Legislative Assembly. It covers much of the rural territory west of Geelong and includes the towns of Anglesea, Lorne, Lismore, Colac, Camperdown, Terang and Mortlake. The...
- Animal, Organism Classification, Animal breed
Polwarth is a breed of sheep that was developed in Victoria during 1880. They were of one-quarter Lincoln and three-quarters Merino bloodlines. They are large, predominantly polled sheep with long, soft, quite fine wool and produce good meat...
- Lord Polwarth
- Noble title
Lord Polwarth, of Polwarth in the County of Berwick, is a title in the Peerage of Scotland. It was created in 1690 for Sir Patrick Hume of Polwarth, 2nd Baronet, Lord Chancellor of Scotland from 1696 to 1702. In 1697 he was further created Lord...
- Polwarth, Scottish Borders
Polwarth is a village and parish in the Scottish Borders area of Scotland. It is located at grid reference NT745502, between Greenlaw and Duns, in the former county of Berwickshire. Other places nearby include the Blackadder Water, Fogo, Langston,...
- Polwarth, Edinburgh
Polwarth is a mainly residential area of Edinburgh, Scotland. It is bounded by Bruntsfield and Merchiston to the east and south, Gorgie and Dalry to the north, and Fountainbridge, and Craiglockhart to the west. The Union Canal flows through Polwarth...
- Polwarth Parish Church
Polwarth Parish Church was a member church of the Church of Scotland before closing in 2004. It is situated atop a mound off a minor road leading from the A6105, Greenlaw to Duns road in the old county of Berwickshire, now privately owned by the...
- County of Polwarth
- Administrative Division, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
The County of Polwarth is one of the 37 counties of Victoria which are part of the cadastral divisions of Australia, used for land titles. The County is in the Western District of Victoria and includes the Cape Otway area, bounded by the Gellibrand...
- Henry Hepburne-Scott, 10th Lord Polwarth
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Henry Alexander Hepburne-Scott, 10th Lord Polwarth TD was a Scottish chartered accountant, businessman and Conservative politician. Polwarth was the eldest son of the Hon. Walter Thomas Hepburne-Scott, Master of Polwarth, son of Walter Hepburn-Scott,...
- Patrick Hume of Polwarth
- Author, Deceased Person, Person
Sir Patrick Hume of Polwarth and Redbraes was a Scottish courtier and makar, the eldest son of Patrick and Agnes Hume, a major Scottish Borders family with landholdings in The Merse. As eldest son, Patrick Hume succeeded to the family estates,...
- Patrick Hume, 1st Earl of Marchmont
- Person, Deceased Person
Patrick Hume, 1st Earl of Marchmont, known as Sir Patrick Hume, 1st Baronet from 1648 to 1690 and as Lord Polwarth from 1690 to 1697, was a Scottish statesman. His grandfather was the poet and courtier Sir Patrick Hume of Polwarth and Redbraes who...