If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pope:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Pope:
- I like the pope, the pope smokes dope.
- The pope is the "godfather" of the catholic church
- Pope: Dont use condoms or jesus will cry and god will kill a kitten. Random Dude: But I have 7 kids and 8 STD's. Pope: No matter you will be rewarded in heaven for your holiness
- The Pope has dedicated his life to serving God.
- 1. YOU! YOU WENT TO WAR! 2. TO THE BAT CAVE, THEN..THE POPE MOBILE! 3. Love ya god
- Person #1: The Pope just said that a 30-year-old unmarried long-haired bearded carpenter loves me. Person #2: Jesus christ! Person #1: Yeah, that's the one.
- Dude, did you know the Pope used to be a Nazi?
Songs about Pope:
- Pope by Prince from the Album The Hits/The B-Sides [Explicit]
- The Hardest Mistakes (feat. Cassadee Pope) by I See Stars from the Album The Hardest Mistakes
- Electric Forest (feat. Cassadee Pope) by I See Stars from the Album Digital Renegade
- Wasting All These Tears (Karaoke Version) [Originally Performed By Cassadee Pope] by Sparks Ent. from the Album Sparks Ent., Vol. 3 (Karaoke Versions)
- Pope's Concert by Joshua Bell;Esa-Pekka Salonen;The Philharmonia Orchestra from the Album The Red Violin - Music from the Motion Picture
- The Pope by Meryn Cadell from the Album Angel Food for Thought
- Big Bad Love [feat. Ron Pope] by Nashville Cast from the Album Big Bad Love
- Golden City (Mal Pope & Julie Costello - Vocals) by Baggaley Clifton Blythe from the Album City Of Gold
- Pope's Blessing by Pope Francis from the Album Mercy and Compassion: Songs for Pope Francis
- Hood Pope [Explicit] by A$AP Ferg from the Album Trap Lord [Explicit]
Books about Pope:
- The Great Reformer: Francis and the Making of a Radical Pope - Aug 25, 2015 by Austen Ivereigh
- The Church of Mercy - Apr 25, 2014 by Pope Francis
- Pope Francis and the New Vatican - Aug 4, 2015 by Robert Draper and David Yoder
- Pope Francis Bobblehead - Apr 28, 2015 by Danielle Selber
- Lessons from Pope Francis for Children - Nov 15, 2014 by Angela Burrin and Maria Cristina Lo Cascio
- Pope Francis Among the Wolves: The Inside Story of a Revolution - Sep 15, 2015 by Marco Politi and William McCuaig
- Morning Homilies II - Oct 1, 2015 by Pope Francis
- The Joy of the Gospel (Specially Priced Hardcover Edition): Evangelii Gaudium - Oct 7, 2014 by Pope Francis and James Martin
- A Big Heart Open to God: A Conversation with Pope Francis - Dec 10, 2013 by Pope Francis
- On Care for Our Common Home (Laudato Si) - Jul 18, 2015 by Pope Francis and United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
Movies about Pope:
- Pope of Greenwich Village, The R CC
- Mugshots: Vatican Coverup -The KGB Plot to Kill the Pope2013 NR CC
- Firing Line with William F. Buckley Jr. "The Mission of the Pope"1978 Unrated CC
- Francis: The Pope from the New World2013 NR CC
- Francis The Pope2015 NR
- Popes, The Keepers of the keys of God - Episode 2[NON-US FORMAT, PAL]2014 NR
- Francis - A Pope for Everyone2013 NR CC
- Pope and Third Secret of Fatima2006 NR
- We Have a Pope (English Subtitled)2012 Unrated
- Popes, The Keepers of the keys of God - Episode 1[NON-US FORMAT, PAL]2014 NR
Wiki information Pope:
- Quotation Subject, Religious Leadership Title, Quotation Source, Identity, Film subject, Literature Subject
The Pope is the Bishop of Rome and the leader of the worldwide Catholic Church. The primacy of the Roman bishop is largely derived from his role as the traditional successor to Saint Peter, to whom Jesus gave the keys of Heaven and the powers of...
- Pope Francis
- Person, Religious Leader, Politician, Author
Pope Francis is the 266th and current Pope of the Catholic Church, a title he holds ex officio as Bishop of Rome, and Sovereign of the Vatican City. Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Bergoglio worked briefly as a chemical technician and nightclub...
- Pope Benedict XVI
- Identity, Musical Artist, Organization founder, Author, Topic, Religious Leader, Award Winner, Military Person, Person, Topic
Pope Benedict XVI served as Pope of the Catholic Church from 2005 until his resignation in 2013. Benedict was elected on 19 April 2005 in a papal conclave following the death of Pope John Paul II and was inaugurated on 24 April 2005. Ordained as a...
- Pope John Paul II
- Award Winner, Name source, Religious Leader, Organization founder, Musical Artist, Person, Topic, Public figure with medical condition, Film story contributor, Film actor
Pope John Paul II, born Karol Józef Wojtyła, served as Pope from 1978 to 2005. He was elected by the second Papal conclave of 1978, which was called after Pope John Paul I, who was elected in August after the death of Pope Paul VI, died after...
- Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria
- Religious Leadership Title
The Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria is the leader of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria, which has between 12 and 18 million members worldwide, 10 to 14 million of whom are in Egypt. This current holder of this position is...
- Pope Gregory I
- Person, Literature Subject, Religious Leader, Name source, Deceased Person, Author
Pope Gregory I, commonly known as Saint Gregory the Great, was Pope from 3 September 590 to his death in 604. Gregory is well known for his writings, which were more prolific than those of any of his predecessors as pope. He is also known as St....
- Pope Alexander VI
- Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person, Religious Leader, Name source, Literature Subject
Pope Alexander VI, born Roderic Llançol i de Borja, was Pope from 11 August 1492 until his death. He is one of the most controversial of the Renaissance popes, partly because he acknowledged fathering several children by his mistresses. Therefore his...
- Pope Pius XII
- Deceased Person, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Identity, Literature Subject, Film subject, Person Or Being In Fiction, Author, Religious Leader
Pope Pius XII, born Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli, reigned from 2 March 1939 to his death in 1958. Before his election to the papacy, Pacelli served as secretary of the Department of Extraordinary Ecclesiastical Affairs, papal nuncio to...
- Pope Paul VI
- Person, Author, Name source, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person, Religious Leader, Topic
Pope Paul VI, born Giovanni Battista Enrico Antonio Maria Montini, reigned from 21 June 1963 to his death in 1978. Succeeding Pope John XXIII, he continued the Second Vatican Council which he closed in 1965, implementing its numerous reforms, and...
- Papal conclave
A papal conclave is a meeting of the College of Cardinals convened to elect a new Bishop of Rome, also known as the Pope. The pope is considered by Roman Catholics to be the apostolic successor of Saint Peter and earthly head of the Roman Catholic...