Meaning : Royal Son, Derived literally from the English word prince, its origin and use is in the English language., Prince,
Pronunciation : PRINTS , (PRIN-Se), PRINSE,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Prince:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Prince:
- Prince comes literally from the Latin word Prince. It was a surname, possibly for someone who worked in a Princes household, and like many surnames, has been adapted as a first name. Since the fame of 80’s singer Prince, perhaps one of the most famous musicians in recent history, the name has had a surge in popularity, most probably in tribute to him.
- Latin Meaning: The name Prince is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Prince is: Prince.
- American Meaning: The name Prince is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Prince is: Prince.
- English Meaning: The name Prince is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Prince is: Principal one; first. Famous Bearer: rock musician 'formerly known as Prince'.
- From the English word prince, a royal title, which comes ultimately from Latin princeps. This name is borne by the American musician Prince Rogers Nelson (1958-), who is known simply as Prince.
Definition funny of Prince:
- "Prince's new album 3121 set another record for him this past year by debuting at #1 on the Billboard charts."
- --Who? Prince? That skinny motherfucker with the high voice.
- "Prince was crossing people over like Iverson, getting rebounds like Barkley, snatching it down!"
- Prince rocked superbowl XLI.
- "wow look at her she really has prince on her side today!" "Oh shit we're stuck in traffic this is so not prince"
- "Dude that jacket is prince!" "Look at Jacob over there with all those ladies, he is so prince." "If you know them, you know that Cara and Sam are prince."
- No examples..it's Prince, bitch.
Expression information Prince:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Prince:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Prince:
- Two Princes by Spin Doctors from the Album Pocket Full Of Kryptonite
- When You Believe (The Prince Of Egypt/Soundtrack Version) by Michelle Pfeiffer and Sally Dworsky from the Album The Prince of Egypt (Soundtrack)
- Through Heaven's Eyes (The Prince Of Egypt/Soundtrack Version) by Brian Stokes Mitchell from the Album The Prince of Egypt (Soundtrack)
- Prince Ali by Robin Williams from the Album Aladdin Special Edition
- Deliver Us (The Prince Of Egypt/Soundtrack Version) by Eden Riegel and Ofra Haza from the Album The Prince of Egypt (Soundtrack)
- Princes Of The Universe (Album Version) by Queen from the Album The Platinum Collection
- The Prince Of Egypt (When You Believe) (The Prince Of Egypt/Soundtrack Version) by Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston from the Album The Prince of Egypt (Soundtrack)
- When You Believe (from The Prince Of Egypt) by Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston from the Album Greatest Hits
- The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air (Theme From NBC's The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air) by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince from the Album Greatest Hits
- Prince Ali by Robin Williams from the Album Aladdin
Books about Prince:
- The Prince - Nov 29, 2014 by Nicolo Machiavelli
- The Prince - Nov 1, 2008 by Niccolo Machiavelli and N. H. Thompson
- The Prince - Oct 29, 2014 by Niccolo Machiavelli
- Let's Go Crazy: Prince and the Making of Purple Rain - Oct 6, 2015 by Alan Light
- The Prince (Dover Thrift Editions) - Sep 21, 1992 by Niccolò Machiavelli and N. H. Thompson
- Fighting with the Infuriating Prince (The War, Love, and Harmony Series Book 1) - Apr 15, 2015 by Elizabeth Lennox
- The Prince - May 1, 2012 by Nicolo Machiavelli
- Prince: Inside the Music and the Masks - Oct 25, 2011 by Ronin Ro
- Almost My Prince (True Royalty Book 1) - Dec 16, 2014 by Miranda King
- Privileged (American Prince Book 1) - Aug 25, 2015 by J.M. Downey
Movies about Prince:
- The Prince2014 R CC
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince2009 PG CC
- My Mother Diana: Prince William's Story of Diana's Influence2015 PG-13 CC
- Prince Among Slaves2014 NR CC
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian2008 PG CC
- Prince Stories: Secret of the Hunchback / Young Hercules / Moses: Prince of Egypt1996 CC
- Destiny: An Unauthorized Story on Prince William2012 NR CC
- Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time2010 PG-13 CC
- Prince - The Glory Years Unauthorized2008 NR CC
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: The Complete First Season1990 CC
Wiki information Prince:
- Charles, Prince of Wales
- Author, Military Person, Topic, Organization founder, Topic, TV Personality, Person Or Being In Fiction, Organization leader, Name source, TV Actor
Charles, Prince of Wales, is the eldest child and heir apparent of Queen Elizabeth II. Known alternatively in Scotland as Duke of Rothesay and in South West England as Duke of Cornwall, he is the longest-serving heir apparent in British history,...
- Blues Artist, Public figure with medical condition, Film writer, Recording Engineer, Film actor, Featured artist, Celebrity, Film producer, Award Winner, Musical Artist
Prince Roger Nelson, known by his mononym Prince, is an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and actor. A major figure in popular music for over three decades, Prince is renowned as an innovator and is widely-known for his eclectic...
- Edward VII
- Organization founder, Person, Dedicatee, Noble person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Family member, Political Appointer, Musician, Chivalric Order Member, Celebrity
Edward VII was King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions and Emperor of India from 22 January 1901 until his death. The eldest son of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, Edward was related to royalty throughout...
- Noble title, Government office category
A prince is a male ruler, monarch, or member of a monarch's or former monarch's family. Prince is a hereditary title in the nobility of some European states. The feminine equivalent is a princess. The English word derives, via the French word prince,...
- George IV of the United Kingdom
- Family member, Film subject, Person, Political Appointer, Noble person, Chivalric Order Founder, Organization founder, Chivalric Order Member, Dedicatee, Organization member
George IV was King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and of Hanover following the death of his father, George III, on 29 January 1820, until his own death ten years later. From 1811 until his accession, he served as Prince Regent...
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- Person or entity appearing in film, Person Or Being In Fiction, TV program guest, TV subject, Award Winner, Chivalric Order Member, Military Person, Organization founder, Noble person, TV Actor
Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh is the husband of Queen Elizabeth II. He is the longest-serving consort of a reigning British monarch and the oldest-ever male member of the British royal family. A member of the House of...
- Albert, Prince Consort
- Person, Chivalric Order Member, Identity, Noble person, Name source, Organization member, Literature Subject, Author, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person
Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha was the husband of Queen Victoria. He was born in the Saxon duchy of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld to a family connected to many of Europe's ruling monarchs. At the age of 20 he married his first cousin, Queen Victoria,...
- George V
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Organization member, Person, Noble person, Military Person, Musical Artist, Dedicatee, Chivalric Order Member, Name source, Political Appointer
George V was King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions, and Emperor of India, from 6 May 1910 until his death in 1936. He was the second son of Albert Edward, Prince of Wales, and the grandson of the reigning British monarch, Queen...
- Albert II, Prince of Monaco
- Topic, Person, Identity, Athlete, Noble person, Politician, Measured person, Chivalric Order Member, Monarch, Olympic athlete
Albert II is the reigning monarch of the Principality of Monaco, and head of the Princely House of Grimaldi. He is the son of Rainier III, Prince of Monaco, and the American actress Grace Kelly. His sisters are Caroline, Princess of Hanover and...
- Prince of Wales
- Noble title
Prince of Wales is a title traditionally granted to the heir apparent of the British or English monarch. The current Prince of Wales is Prince Charles, the eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II, who is Queen of the United Kingdom and 15 other independent...