If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Qaboos:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Qaboos:
- My friend is such a Qaboos! He's so good looking he's almost a Qaboos.
Songs about Qaboos:
- Dil Qaboo Wich Na by Khawar Saeen, Samina Iqbal from the Album Film: Folad / Puttar Jagge Da
- Jaish Oman / Scheherazade / Songs of Oman / Cock of the North / Qaboos Battal Salam / Folklore Dances by The Band of the Roal Army of Oman from the Album The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo - Traditional Favorites Vol. 1
- Jaish Oman / Scheherazade / Songs of Oman / Cock of the North / Qaboos Battal Salam / Folklore Dances by The Band of the Roal Army of Oman from the Album Edinburgh Military Tattoo 2003
- Mere Qaboo Mein Na by Mushtaq Hussain from the Album Parchhaiyan
- Mere Qaboo Mein Na by Gulshan Aara Syed from the Album Gulshan Aara Syed (Tumhare Shehar Ka Mausam)
- Ode to His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Al Said (Live in Oman) by Catharina Marquet, Jean-Philippe Rieu, Manou Liebert, Inge Stallinga-Gorissen from the Album Secrets of My Soul
- Qaboo Kar Dil Toon by Humera Channa from the Album Darya Khan (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Sultan Qaboos by Dekula from the Album Sultan qaboos
- Sultan Qaboos Uinversity, Pt.1 (Sultanat D'Oman) by Sulaiman El Jibilane from the Album Sultan Qaboos Uinversity (Quran)
- Sultan Qaboos Uinversity, Pt.2 (Sultanat D'Oman) by Sulaiman El Jibilane from the Album Sultan Qaboos Uinversity (Quran)
Books about Qaboos:
- Oman Under Qaboos: From Coup to Constitution, 1970-1996 - Jul 3, 2002 by Calvin H. Allen and W. Lynn Rigsbee II
- Oman: Politics and Society in the Qaboos State - Jan 16, 2014 by Marc Valeri
- Abraham or Aristotle? First Millennium Empires and Exegetical Traditions: An Inaugural Lecture by the Sultan Qaboos... - May 26, 2015 by Garth Fowden
- A Reformer on the Throne: Sultan Qaboos bin Said Al Said - Dec 9, 2004 by Sergey Plekhanov
- Oman: Reform, Security, and U.S. Policy - Dec 28, 2013 by Kenneth Katzman
- Coup D'état Oman - Jun 4, 2014 by Ray Kane
- Qaboos teaching academic world famous series recorded Translation(Chinese Edition) - Jan 1, 2000 by (BO SI) ANG SU ER MA A LI // ZHANG HUI YI
- Key Considerations for Irregular Security Forces in Counterinsurgency - Dhofar, Operation Iraqi Freedom Case Study... - Apr 8, 2014 by U.S. Government and Department of Defense
- Lions in the Path of Stability and Security: Oman's Response to Pressing Issues in the Middle East - Apr 21, 2012 by Jason Criss Howk
- Oman (Creation of the Modern Middle East) - Aug 1, 2002 by Calvin H. Allen and Akbar S. Ahmed
Wiki information Qaboos:
- Qaboos bin Said Al Said of Oman
- Chivalric Order Member, Politician, Noble person, Person, Award Winner, Name source
Qaboos bin Said Al Said is the Sultan of Oman and its dependencies. He rose to power after overthrowing his father, Said bin Taimur, in a palace coup in 1970. He is the 14th-generation descendant of the founder of the Al Bu Sa'idi dynasty.
- Sultan Qaboos University
- Educational Institution Campus, College/University, Organization, Educational Institution, Location, Employer
Sultan Qaboos University, located in Al Khoudh in the Muscat Governorate, is the only public university in the Sultanate of Oman. Most students entering the university are selected based on their performance in high school final examinations. Student...
- Sultan Qaboos Cup
- Recurring event
The Sultan Qaboos Cup also known as the HM's Cup is Oman's premier knockout tournament in men's football. It was officially created in 1972 and the champions of that edition were Al-Ahli. Currently the most successful team in the league is Fanja SC...
- Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Islamic Structure, Building, Location, Structure, Place of worship, Tourist attraction, Project focus
The Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque is the main Mosque in the Sultanate of Oman. It is in the capital city of Muscat.
- Sultan Qaboos Sports Complex
- Project focus, Structure, Venue, Location, Sports Facility
Sultan Qaboos Sports Complex also known locally as, Boshar, is a government owned multi-purpose stadium in the Boshar district of Muscat, Oman. It is currently used mostly for football matches, and also has facilities for athletics. The stadium...
- Port Sultan Qaboos
Port Sultan Qaboos is the largest port in Muscat, Oman. Developed initially as a part of a plan for a "Greater Muttrah" by Qaboos bin Said al Said's predecessor Said bin Taimur, the port's construction was completed in the 1970s. The port is operated...
- Madinat Al Sultan Qaboos
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location
Madinat Al Sultan Qaboos is a suburb of Muscat, the capital of the Sultanate of Oman. The Name "Madinat Al Sultan Qaboos" is an Arabic phrase that means "City of Sultan Qaboos." Sultan Qaboos is the incumbent monarchist ruler of the Sultanate of...
- Sultan Qaboos Hospital Salalah
- Location, Structure, Hospital, Building
Sultan Qaboos hospital is a 450 bed secondary care hospital in the Dhofar state capital of Salalah, Oman. It is under the administrative control of the Oman's Ministry of Health. It has multidisciplinary departments which include General medicine,...
- Mina Qaboos
- 2009 Sultan Qaboos Cup
The 2009 Sultan Qaboos Cup was the 37th edition of the Sultan Qaboos Cup, the premier knockout tournament for football teams in Oman. The competition began on 25 September 2009 with the Round of 32 and concluded on 7 December 2009. Al-Suwaiq Club...