Meaning : An Title For A Female Ruler, An title for a female ruler,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : KWEEN ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Queen:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Queen:
- From an old nickname which was derived from the English word, ultimately from Old English cwen meaning "woman, wife".
Definition funny of Queen:
- "Mamma, life had just begun, but now I've gone and thrown it all away..." Beautiful.
- "Fuschia? Honey, I'm not _that_ big of a queen."
- Queens is greatness
- queen still rocks and will forever!
- I like Queen
- "Yo, I heard your from Queens, New York, which part?" "Yeah, I am. I'm from Flushing, Queens, born at Flushing Hospital." "Aiight, thats cool, I'm from Jackson Heights, Queens."
- Queen is a british rock band who have been recognized as pioneers of arena rock, hard rock, glam rock, heavy metal, and progressive rock.
Songs about Queen:
- Mary Queen of Arkansas - Bruce Springsteen
- Queen Anne's Revenge - Flogging Molly
- Queen Jane - Carol Noonan
- Saline, the Salt Lake Queen - Rasputina
- Trap Queen [Explicit] by Fetty Wap from the Album Trap Queen [Explicit]
- Trap Queen [Clean] by Fetty Wap from the Album Trap Queen [Clean]
- Dancing Queen by Abba from the Album Abba Gold
- Queen's Speech 4 by Lady Leshurr from the Album Queen's Speech 4
- Killer Queen (Remastered) by Queen from the Album The Platinum Collection
- Queen Of Hearts by Juice Newton from the Album Juice Newton's Greatest Hits
Books about Queen:
- The Queen: The Epic Ambition of Hillary and the Coming of a Second "Clinton Era" - Jun 16, 2015 by Hugh Hewitt
- 40 Years of Queen - Nov 8, 2011 by Harry Doherty and Roger Taylor
- Queen: The Complete Works - Mar 13, 2012 by Georg Purvis
- Red Queen - Feb 10, 2015 by Victoria Aveyard
- The Queen: A Novella (Kindle Single) (The selection) - Dec 2, 2014 by Kiera Cass
- The Taming of the Queen - Aug 25, 2015 by Philippa Gregory
- The Passionate Queen (Dark Queens Book 2) - Aug 8, 2015 by Jovee Winters
- Queen Unseen: My Life with the Greatest Rock Band of the 20th Century - Nov 2, 2011 by Peter Hince
- The Rival Queens: Catherine de' Medici, Her Daughter Marguerite de Valois, and the Betrayal that Ignited a Kingdom - Jun 23, 2015 by Nancy Goldstone
- The Dragon's Queen (Dragon Lords Book 9) - Aug 2, 2014 by Michelle M. Pillow
Movies about Queen:
- The White Queen, Season 12013 CC
- Masterpiece: Elizabeth I - The Virgin Queen Season 1 [HD]2005 CC
- Farewell My Queen2013 R CC
- The Queen's Garden Season 1 [HD]2015 CC
- Cheerleader Queens (English Subtitled)2004 NR
- Queen & Country Season 1 [HD]2012 CC
- The Majestic Life of Queen Elizabeth II [HD]2013 NR CC
- The Snow Queen2006 NR CC
- Queen of Earth2015 Unrated CC
- Music Box Biographical Collection: Queen2015 NR CC
Wiki information Queen:
- Elizabeth II
- Monarch, Person or entity appearing in film, Organization founder, Film actor, Politician, Heraldry Granting Body, Family member, Chivalric Order Member, Collector, Political Appointer
Elizabeth II is the Queen of 16 of the 53 member states in the Commonwealth of Nations. She is Head of the Commonwealth and Supreme Governor of the Church of England. Upon her accession on 6 February 1952, Elizabeth became Head of the Commonwealth...
- Queen Victoria
- Monarch, Topic, Literature Subject, Name source, Exhibition subject, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Architectural structure owner, Political Appointer
Victoria was Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland from 20 June 1837 until her death. From 1 May 1876, she used the additional title of Empress of India. Victoria was the daughter of Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and Strathearn, the...
- Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother
- Noble person, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, Dedicatee, Topic, Deceased Person, Name source, Chivalric Order Member, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person
Elizabeth Angela Marguerite Bowes-Lyon was the wife of King George VI and the mother of Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon. She was Queen consort of the United Kingdom and the Dominions from her husband's accession in 1936...
- Elizabeth I of England
- Monarch, Literature Subject, Lyricist, Family member, Noble person, Person, Architectural structure owner, Fictional Character, Deceased Person, Public speaker
Elizabeth I was Queen of England and Ireland from 17 November 1558 until her death. Sometimes called The Virgin Queen, Gloriana or Good Queen Bess, the childless Elizabeth was the fifth and last monarch of the Tudor dynasty. Elizabeth was the...
- Queen Anne Style architecture (Great Britain & Australia)
- Architectural style, Namesake
The Queen Anne style in Britain refers to either the English Baroque architectural style approximately of the reign of Queen Anne, or a revived form that was popular in the last quarter of the 19th century and the early decades of the 20th century....
- Monarchy of the United Kingdom
- System of nobility, Film subject, Literature Subject, Employer, Coat of Arms Bearer, Award Presenting Organization
The monarchy of the United Kingdom, commonly referred to as the British monarchy, is the constitutional monarchy of the United Kingdom and its overseas territories. The monarch's title is "King" or "Queen". The current monarch, Queen Elizabeth II,...
- Queen consort
- Noble rank, Literature Subject, Character Rank, Character Occupation
A queen consort is the wife of a reigning king. A queen consort usually shares her husband's social rank and holds the feminine equivalent of the king's monarchical titles but, historically, she does not share the king regnant's political and...
- Beatrix of the Netherlands
- Monarch, Identity, Politician, Political Appointer, Person, Chivalric Order Member, Noble person, Name source, Award Winner
Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands reigned as Queen of the Netherlands from 1980 until her abdication in 2013. Princess Beatrix is the eldest daughter of Queen Juliana and her husband, Prince Bernhard of Lippe-Biesterfeld. Upon her mother's...
- Male Noble Rank, Noble rank, Character Occupation, Fictional job title, Government office category, Literature Subject, Type/domain equivalent topic
A monarch is the sovereign head of state in a monarchy. A monarch may exercise the most and highest authority in the state or others may wield that power on behalf of the monarch. Typically a monarch either personally inherits the lawful right to...
- Film character, Person, TV Character, Fictional Character, Book Character, Person Or Being In Fiction, Ranked item, Comic Book Character
The Queen, often referred to as the Evil Queen or the Wicked Queen, is a fictional character and the main antagonist in "Snow White", a fairy tale set in the German countryside, recorded by the Brothers Grimm; similar stories are also known to exist...