If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Radiology:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Radiology:
- 1.The Radiology department took an xray of my broken ankle. 2.I took an xray of some stupid kid that fell off his skateboard. 3.This pussy came to the hopistal to get an xray for a sprained ankle. "what a faggot" 4.This womans xray reveals that she might have pneumonia, and she has saggy tits
Songs about Radiology:
- Radiology by Lovedrug from the Album Pretend You're Alive (bonus)
- Astrologic Radiology by Oji & The Ascension Team from the Album Mental Treasure Hunt
- Radiology (Live at Grog Shop - Feb 9, 2005) by Lovedrug from the Album Pretend You're Alive - 10-Year Anniversary Edition: Rarities
- Without You (Radiology Mix) by Willie Correa & Darrell Nutt from the Album Without You - The Remixes Feat. Margaret Cerniglia
- Radiology - Earth - Mare Tranquillitatis by In-Existence from the Album Vow Of Silence
Books about Radiology:
- Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics, 3e - Apr 30, 2015 by William Herring MD FACR
- Clinical Radiology Made Ridiculously Simple, Edition 2 - Feb 1, 2006 by Hugue and M.D. Ouellette
- Fundamentals of Diagnostic Radiology - 4 Volume Set (Brant, Fundamentals of Diagnostic Radiology) - Mar 20, 2012 by William E Brant MD and Clyde Helms MD
- Radiology 101: The Basics & Fundamentals of Imaging - Oct 10, 2013 by Wilbur L. Smith MD
- Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics (With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access), 2e - Apr 28, 2011 by William Herring MD FACR
- Atlas of Emergency Radiology - Apr 29, 2013 by Jake Block and Martin Jordanov
- Essentials of Radiology, 3e (Mettler, Essentials of Radiology) - Jun 19, 2013 by Fred A. Mettler Jr. MD MPH
- Grainger & Allison's Diagnostic Radiology: 2-Volume Set, 6e - Jul 3, 2014 by Andy Adam CBE MB BS (Hons) PhD FRCP FRCR FRCS FFR RCSI (Hon) FRANZCR (Hon) FACR (Hon) FMedSci and Adrian K. Dixon MD MD(Hon caus) FRCP FRCR FRCS FFRRCSI(Hon) FRANZCR(Hon) FACR(Hon) FMedSci
- Core Radiology: A Visual Approach to Diagnostic Imaging - Nov 11, 2013 by Jacob Mandell
- The Radiology Handbook: A Pocket Guide to Medical Imaging (White Coat Pocket Guide) - Sep 1, 2006 by J. S. Benseler
Movies about Radiology:
- Vintage X-Ray Films DVD: A Video History of Medical Radiology & XRay Equipment1949
- Approach to Pediatric Care in Radiology - Educational Version with Public Performance Rights2006
- Trauma and You and Me: Trauma Series Course 8028 For Radiology, Nursing, and Allied Health Professionals1999 by Jim Lund NREMT and Su Lund RNNREMT-P
- Veterinary Assistant's Role: Radiology, Anesthetic and Surgical Preparation of Animals1999
Wiki information Radiology:
- Literature Subject, Field of study, Medical specialty, Periodical Subject
Radiology is a medical specialty that uses imaging to diagnose and treat diseases seen within the body. Radiologists use a variety of imaging techniques such as X-ray radiography, ultrasound, computed tomography, nuclear medicine including positron...
- Interventional radiology
- Diagnostic Test, Literature Subject, Medical specialty
Interventional radiology, also known as vascular and interventional radiology or surgical radiology, is an independent medical specialty, which was a sub-specialty of radiology until recently, that uses minimally invasive image-guided procedures to...
- Periodical, Journal
Radiology is a monthly, peer reviewed, medical journal, owned and published by the Radiological Society of North America. The editor is Herbert Y. Kressel. The focus of Radiology is research, and other investigations in clinical radiology, and...
- Radiology information system
A radiology information system is a computerized database used by radiology departments to store, manipulate, and distribute patient radiological data and imagery. The system generally consists of patient tracking and scheduling, result reporting and...
- Tuberculosis radiology
Radiology is used in the diagnosis of tuberculosis.
- Stanford Radiology
- Research organization, Project participant, Academic institution, Organization, Department, Employer
The Department of Radiology at the Stanford University School of Medicine is advancing early disease detection and personalized medicine using anatomical, functional, and molecular imaging. The high NIH funding rankings reflect its research success,...
- Paediatric radiology
- Literature Subject, Medical specialty
Paediatric radiology is a subspecialty of radiology involving the imaging of fetuses, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. Many paediatric radiologists practice at children's hospitals. Although some diseases seen in paediatrics are the...
- European Radiology
- Periodical, Journal
European Radiology is a monthly peer-reviewed medical journal published by Springer Science+Business Media. It was established in 1991 by J. Lissner and is the official journal of the European Society of Radiology. The current editor-in-chief is...
- Information Source
- Pediatric Radiology
- Periodical, Journal
Pediatric Radiology is a peer-reviewed medical journal covering all areas of pediatric imaging and related fields published by Springer Science+Business Media. It is the official journal of the European Society of Paediatric Radiology, Society for...