Meaning : The One Who Will Prosper, Abundance, A popular Gaelic surname, meaning 'prosperity wielder' .,
Pronunciation : (RAAFehR-Tiy), RAF er tee,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rafferty:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Rafferty:
- Rafferty is an Irish boy’s name, Gaelic in origin and said to me ‘The One Who Will Prosper’. It is derived from an Irish surname which for unknown reasons has become a first name.
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Rafferty is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Rafferty is: Wealthy.
- From an Irish surname which was an Anglicized form of Ó Rabhartaigh meaning "descendant of Rabhartach". The given name Rabhartach means "flood tide".
Definition funny of Rafferty:
- "Oh No what a complete rafferty Job"
- dont talk bad to a rafferty, he'll punch your lights out.
- Person A: "That rafferty is like a merry-go-round; everybody got a turn." Person B: "I hear a raff is like a sausage in a wind tunnel" "And the legend of the raff was way hardcore!" Jack Black on raffs "Exactly! Only a raff would want to be with a douche like me!" Danny Franklin on raffs
- A: "Hey man, have you heard that song, "Stuck in the Middle With You?"" B: "You mean the one by Stealers Wheel?" A: "Suck my dick you piece of shit. Gerry Rafferty and your mom can both eat my ass."
- "Did you see that 40 year-old guy trying to pick up the 20 year-olds at the bar?" "What a Rafferty."
Expression information Rafferty:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Rafferty:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Rafferty:
- Baker Street (Originally Performed By Gerry Rafferty) [Full Vocal Version] by Paris Music from the Album Karaoke Hits Rock, Vol. 1
- The Mist Covered The Mountain/Paddy O'Rafferty/Wandering Minstrel by Craig Duncan from the Album Irish Dance
- Baker Street (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Gerry Rafferty) by Karaoke Diamonds from the Album The Best for Rock Musicians, Vol. 15 (Karaoke Version) (Sing the Songs of Your Stars)
- Baker Street - Sound-A-Like As Made Famous By: Gerry Rafferty by Studio Group from the Album Almost Pop: Baker Street
- Paden O'rafferty's by Irish All-Stars from the Album Irish & Celtic Folk Music
- Paden O' Rafferty's by Ireland's Finest from the Album Irish Jig & Reels
- Baker Street (In The Style Of 'Gerry Rafferty') by Zoom Karaoke from the Album Zoom Karaoke - Pop Classics Collection - Vol. 12
- Paden O'rafferty's by Celtic Wedding Music from the Album 50 Must-Have St. Patrick's Day Favorites: Irish Pub Songs & more
- Across the Black River/Paidin O'rafferty by Kevin Burke & Ged Foley from the Album In Tandem
- Baker Street (Backing Track for Sax) [In the Style of Gerry Rafferty] by Zoom Entertainments Limited from the Album Backing Tracks for Sax, Vol. 2
Books about Rafferty:
- Macroeconomics (2nd Edition) - Dec 31, 2012 by Glenn P. Hubbard and Anthony P. O'Brien
- Nancy Bush's Nowhere Bundle: Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide & Nowhere Safe (Rafferty Family) - Oct 1, 2013 by Nancy Bush
- Weight Loss Motivation: Real Life Diet Motivation Tips To Lose Weight And Keep It Off (Diet, Diet Books, Weight... - Aug 31, 2015 by Doug Rafferty
- For the Dead (A Poke Rafferty Novel) - Sep 8, 2015 by Timothy Hallinan
- You Can't Escape (Rafferty Family) - Jun 30, 2015 by Nancy Bush
- Dying For You: Cozy Mysteries (Rafferty & Llewellyn cozy mystery Book 6) - Sep 5, 2011 by Geraldine Evans
- Ominious Obsession (Raff Rafferty Mystery Series Book 2) - Apr 21, 2015 by Robert Joseph
- The Hot Countries (A Poke Rafferty Novel) - Oct 6, 2015 by Timothy Hallinan
- The Fear Artist (A Poke Rafferty Novel) - Jun 18, 2013 by Timothy Hallinan
- RAFFERTY & LLEWELLYN SERIES BOXED SET: BOOKS 1 TO 4: Cozy Mystery Series (Rafferty & Llewellyn British Detective... - Jul 3, 2014 by Geraldine Evans
Movies about Rafferty:
- Rafferty and the Gold Dust Twins1998 R by Sally Kellerman and Mackenzie Phillips
- How to Play the Music of Stevie Wonder - Arrangements for Solo Fingerstyle Guitar Taught by Adam Rafferty2010
- (Vol 2) How to Play the Music of Stevie Wonder - Arrangements for Solo Fingerstyle Guitar Taught By Adam Rafferty2012
- Anchors of Truth 18: 'Decoding Apocalyptic Prophecy' by James Rafferty
- Charlie Rose with Janet Maslin, Richard Corliss, Terrence Rafferty & David Denby; Nicholas Dawidoff2006
Wiki information Rafferty:
- Gerry Rafferty
- Folk rock Artist, Lyricist, Identity, Featured artist, Composer, Person, Record Producer, Musician, Musical Artist, Deceased Person
Gerald "Gerry" Rafferty was a Scottish singer-songwriter best known for his solo hits "Baker Street", "Right Down the Line" and "Night Owl", as well as "Stuck in the Middle with You" recorded with the band Stealers Wheel. Rafferty was born into a...
- Sarah Rafferty
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person, TV Actor
Sarah Gray Rafferty is an American television and film actress. She is known mainly for her role as Donna on the USA Network legal drama Suits. She has appeared in several other television series. Other roles include the 2007 TV movie What If God...
- Chips Rafferty
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Film story contributor, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Film producer, Deceased Person
Chips Rafferty MBE was an iconic Australian actor. Called "the living symbol of the typical Australian", Rafferty's career stretched from the 1940s until his death in 1971, and during this time he performed regularly in major Australian feature films...
- The Kooks
- Alternative Artist, Broadcast Artist, Topic, Featured artist, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Social network user, Musical Group, Musical Artist, Influence Node
The Kooks are a British rock band formed in Brighton, East Sussex, in 2004. The band currently consists of Luke Pritchard, Hugh Harris, Alexis Nunez, and Peter Denton. The original bassist was Max Rafferty. The lineup of the band remained constant...
- Frances Rafferty
- Actor, Deceased Person, TV Actor, Topic, Influence Node, Person, Film actor
Frances Anne Rafferty was an American actress, dancer, World War II pin-up girl and MGM contract star.
- Ronan Rafferty
- Person, Athlete, Measured person, Golfer
Ronan Patrick Rafferty is a Northern Irish professional golfer, who formerly played on the European Tour. Rafferty was born in Newry, Northern Ireland. He won the Boys Amateur Championship aged fifteen and played in the Walker Cup aged seventeen. He...
- Max Rafferty
- Person, Author, Politician, Deceased Person
Maxwell Lewis Rafferty, Jr., known as Max Rafferty, was a writer, educator, and politician. The author of several best-selling books about education, Rafferty served two terms as California State Superintendent of Public Instruction and ran...
- Claire Rafferty
- Football Player, Football player, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Claire Lauren Rafferty is an English female international footballer. She plays as a left back or left winger for Chelsea Ladies in the FA WSL.
- Niall Rafferty
- TV Character, Fictional Character, Person
Niall Rafferty is a fictional character from the British Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks, played by Barry Sloane. He first appeared during an episode broadcast on 3 December 2007. Former Brookside actor Sloane was cast as the "mysterious" hairdresser...
- Adam Rafferty
- Fingerstyle guitar Artist, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Person, Musician
Adam Rafferty is a guitarist and composer. He is best known for his highly rhythmic and energetic arrangements of classic pop songs by Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson and The Beatles as well as his use of "human beat box" in coordination with complex,...