If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Raikov:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Books about Raikov:
- E-Expertise: Modern Collective Intelligence (Studies in Computational Intelligence) - May 21, 2014 by Dmitry Gubanov and Nikolai Korgin
- Vector spaces - 1965 by D. A Raikov
- The Protozoan Nucleus: Morphology and Evolution (Cell Biology Monographs) - Sep 12, 2014 by Igor B. Raikov and Nicholas Bobrov
- E-Expertise: Modern Collective Intelligence (Studies in Computational Intelligence) 2014 edition by Gubanov, Dmitry... - 1709 by Gubanov, Dmitry, Korgin, Nikolai, Novikov, Dmitry, Raikov, A
- Spectral and Scattering Theory for Quantum Magnetic Systems: July 7-11, 2008 Cirm, Luminy Marseilles, France (... - Oct 15, 2009 by Philippe Briet and Francois Germinet
- Sokrovishcha Velikogo Novgoroda: Illiustirovannyi Putevoditel'[The Riches of Great Novgorod: Illustrated guide] - Jan 1, 2007 by G.P Raikov
- Normierte Ringe - 1940 by I.; D. Raikov Gelfand
- Vzaimodeistvie izbiratel`nykh komissii i organov vnutrennikh del po obespecheniiu prav grazhdan i pravoporiadka... - 2009 by Raikov G.I., Butaev V.I., Zaguliaeva L.A.
- Voina Glazami Ochevidtsa . Vospominaniia O Velikoi Otechestvennoi Voine - 2010 by Raikov A.F.
- Karl Ernst Von Baer 1792-1876. Sein Leben Und Sein Werk - 1968 by Boris Evgen'evic Raikov
Wiki information Raikov:
- Stefan Raikov
- Luger, Person
Stefan Raikov is a luger.
- Alina Raikova
- Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Alina Raikova is a Kazakhstani biathlete. She competed at the Biathlon World Championships 2013, and at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, in the 15 km individual competition.
- Gelfand–Raikov theorem
The Gel'fand–Raikov theorem is a theorem in the theory of locally compact topological groups. It states that a locally compact group is completely determined by its unitary representations. More precisely, the points of a locally compact topological...
- Raikov's theorem
In probability theory, Raikov’s theorem, named after Dmitry Raikov, states that if the sum of two independent non-negative random variables X and Y has a Poisson distribution, then both X and Y themselves must have the Poisson distribution. It says...
- People's Party of the Russian Federation
- Employer, Political party, Organization
The People's Party of the Russian Federation was a centrist political party in Russia. The leader of the party was Gennady Raikov. At the last legislative elections, 7 December 2003, the party had won 1.2% of the popular vote and 16 out of 450 seats....