Meaning : Unknown,
Pronunciation : (Unknown),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Raj:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Raj:
- Sanskrit Meaning: The name Raj is a Sanskrit baby name. In Sanskrit the meaning of the name Raj is: King. Raja is an Indian or Malay princely title; Raj means 'rule.
- Means "king" or "prince" in Sanskrit.
Definition funny of Raj:
- 'Yo. He's the Raj on this block.'
- Pooja: Oh my God, I just met this guy and he's soooooo nice. Definitely the Raj of my life <3
- When he realised he had lost his wallet, he went pure raj.
- Raj is superior to everyone.
- Person 1: omg that person is such a peasant Person 2: oh god, ur turning into a raj
- Friend: Did You See Katie The Other Night? Friend 2: Yeah! She Was Being A Total Raj!
- wanna raj man?
Expression information Raj:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Raj:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Raj:
- Raj Revenge (Original Mix) by Goshfather & Jinco from the Album Raj Revenge (Original Mix)
- Mundeya De Dil Hilgaye (Raj's Edit) by Kais from the Album Klub'ch
- Do It for Ya (feat. the Raj Gx D) [Explicit] by Devvon Terrell from the Album Weird Sexy Cool [Explicit]
- Raj Jog by Jai-Jagdeesh from the Album Of Heaven & Earth
- Ride 4 My Old School (feat. Raj Dawg the Battleram) [Explicit] by Mr. Mink Loco from the Album A Part of Life [Explicit]
- Raj Jog Takht Dyan Guru Ram Das Ko by Pritpal Singh Khalsa from the Album Prayer for the Golden Temple
- Tumne Pukara Aur Hum Chale Aaye (From "Raj Kumar") by Suman Kalyanpur, Mohd. Rafi from the Album Best of Shammi Kapoor
- Raj Joag by Simrit from the Album Simrit
- Raj Karega Khalsa by Sirgun Kaur from the Album Dayaal
- Accordian for Raj by Madlib from the Album Beat Konducta Vol. 3 & 4: In India
Books about Raj:
- Raj: The Making and Unmaking of British India - Aug 12, 2000 by Lawrence James
- The Jewel in the Crown (The Raj Quartet, Book 1) - May 22, 1998 by Paul Scott
- Raj: A Novel - Mar 13, 1991 by Gita Mehta
- Stuffed and Starved: The Hidden Battle for the World Food System - Jun 5, 2012 by Raj Patel
- Soldier of the Raj - Nov 3, 2014 by Philip McCutchan
- RAJ: The Making and Unmaking of British India - Nov 20, 1997 by Lawrence James
- Women of the Raj: The Mothers, Wives, and Daughters of the British Empire in India - Oct 9, 2007 by Margaret MacMillan
- Art of Computer Systems Performance Analysis: Techniques For Experimental Design Measurements Simulation and Modeling - Sep 21, 2015 by Raj Jain
- The Moghul - Sep 13, 2010 by Thomas Hoover
- The Raj Quartet: The Jewel in the Crown, The Day of the Scorpion (Everyman's Library) - Jul 3, 2007 by Paul Scott
Movies about Raj:
- What's Happening!! - The Complete Second Season1976 NR
- Do Jasoos2010
- Laugh Factory Presents Raj Sharma2014 NR
- Lafangey Parindey2010
- Sarkar Raj2008 Unrated
- Badmaash Company - Shahid Kapoor / Yash Raj2010
- Mardaani Hindi Blu Ray (2014) Bollywood Film Starring Rani Mukerji,Tahir Raj Bhasin,Jisshu Sengupta2014
- Mera Gaon Mera Desh1975 PG
- Naya Daur1957 NR
- Awara - starring Raj Kapoor Nargis1986 NR
Wiki information Raj:
- British Raj
- Country, Kingdom, Olympic participating country, Governmental Jurisdiction, Dated location, Location, Military Combatant, Film subject, Organization member, Statistical region
The British Raj was the rule of Great Britain in the Indian subcontinent between 1858 and 1947. The term can also refer to the period of dominion. The region under British control—commonly called India—included areas directly administered by Britain...
- Panchayati raj
The Panchayati Raj is a South Asian political system found mainly in the nations of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal. It is the oldest system of local government in the Indian subcontinent. The word raj means "rule" and panchayat means...
- Yash Raj Films
- Production company, Organization, Film distributor, Business Operation, Employer, Award Nominee, Topic, Award Winner
Yash Raj Films is an Indian entertainment company established by Yash Chopra, an Indian film director and producer who was considered an entertainment mogul in India. His son Aditya Chopra also produces films under this banner.
- Raj Kapoor
- Actor, Film director, Film producer, Person, Influence Node, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person, Award Nominee, Film story contributor
Ranbir Raj Kapoor, also known as "The Show Man", was a noted Indian film actor, producer and director of Hindi cinema. He was the winner of two National Film Awards and nine Filmfare Awards in India, and a two-time nominee for the Palme d'Or grand...
- Prakash Raj
- Actor, Film actor, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Influence Node, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Film producer, Film director, Film writer
Prakash Raj is a polyglot Indian film actor, film director, producer, thespian and television presenter who is known for his works in the South Indian film industry, and few bollywood films. He acted in back-to-back stage shows for ₹300 a month in...
- Actor, Award Winner, Film producer, Literature Subject, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Person, Film actor
Singanalluru Puttaswamayya Muthuraju, known mononymously by his screen name Rajkumar, was an Indian actor and singer in the Kannada Cinema. Widely acclaimed as one of the finest actor in the history of Indian Cinema, he is considered a cultural icon,...
- Raj Koothrappali
- TV Character, Fictional Character
Rajesh Ramayan "Raj" Koothrappali, Ph.D. is a fictional character on the CBS television series The Big Bang Theory, portrayed by British Indian actor Kunal Nayyar. Raj is Howard Wolowitz's best friend, with whom Raj shares what Nayyar calls a...
- Raj Babbar
- Actor, Film actor, Identity, Politician, Film director, Award Nominee, Person
Raj Babbar is a Hindi and Punjabi film actor since 1979 and politician belonging to Indian National Congress party. He unsuccessfully contested against Gen. V. K. Singh of BJP from Ghaziabad in 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
- Raj Pracha Thailand F.C.
- Football team, Organization, Sports Team, Employer
Rajpracha Football Club Thailand is a Thai semi-professional football club. In 1975 the club won the first ever Thai FA Cup competition under the name of 'Youth Development Team'. In the 1998 Thailand Premier League season, Rajpracha FC played under...
- Indian state, Administrative Division, Governmental Jurisdiction, Location, Statistical region, Dated location, Organization scope, Filming location
Rajasthan is India's largest state by area. It is located on the northern side of the country, where it comprises most of the wide and inhospitable Thar Desert and shares a border with the Pakistani provinces of Punjab to the northwest and Sindh to...