If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ramdhari:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Books about Ramdhari:
- उर्वशी (Hindi Poetic Novel): Urvashi (Hindi Poetic Novel) - Mar 16, 2014 by सिंह 'दिनकर', रामधारी and Ramdhari Singh 'Dinkar'
- Rashmi Rathi - 2009 by Ramdhari Singh Dinkar
- Ramdhari Singh Dinkar Rachnaawali - 2011 by Ramdhari Singh Dinkar Rachnaawali
- Ramdhari Singh Dinkar Rachna - Sanchayan (HINDI) - 2008 by Kumar Vimal
- Ramdhari Singh Dinkar (HINDI) - 2005 by Vijendra Narayan Singh
- Indian Critics: Indian Art Critics, Indian Film Critics, Indian Literary Critics, Indian Theatre Critics, Ranjit... - by Source Wikipedia
- Urvashi - 2008 by Ramdhari Singh Dinkar
- Raswanti - 2010 by Ramdhari Singh Dinkar
- Dhoop Chhanha - 2010 by Ramdhari Singh Dinkar
- Neel Kusum - 2010 by Ramdhari Singh Dinkar
Wiki information Ramdhari:
- Ramdhari Singh Dinkar
- Poet, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Influence Node, Author, Person
Ramdhari Singh 'Dinkar' was an Indian Hindi poet, essayist, patriot and academic, who is considered as one of the most important modern Hindi poets. He remerged as a poet of rebellion as a consequence of his nationalist poetry written in the days...
- Ramdhari Singh 'Dinkar'
- Written Work
Ramdhari Singh 'Dinkar' is a written work by Ramdhari Singh Dinkar.
- Rashtrakavi Ramdhari Singh 'Dinkar'
- Image, Content
Simaria is a town in India, along the Ganges river. It is in Bihar, and near Barauni. Rashtrakavi Ramdhari Singh 'Dinkar' was born on 23 September 1908, in Simariya village of Monghyr district in Bihar.
- Written Work, Published Work, Poem
Rashmirathi is 1952 epic poem by the Hindi poet, Ramdhari Singh 'Dinkar'. The novel about Karna, the son of unmarried queen Kunti in epic Mahabharata. It is one of the most appreciated works of Dinkar other than "Kurukshetra" and one of the classics...
- Vijendra Narayan Singh
- Person, Author
Vijendra Narayan Singh is a critic of Hindi Literature. He has specialized on the critical appreciation of Rashtrakavi Ramdhari Singh 'Dinkar' and his works. He served as Professor and Head of the Hindi Department of Hyderabad Central...