If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ramerupt:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Books about Ramerupt:
- Ramerupt (Satistique Generale du Canton de) -
- Rashi's Daughters, Book II: Miriam: A Novel of Love and the Talmud in Medieval France - Jul 31, 2007 by Maggie Anton
- Rashi's Daughter, Secret Scholar - Jul 22, 2008 by Maggie Anton
- The Aristocracy in the County of Champagne, 1100-1300 (The Middle Ages Series) - Sep 17, 2007 by Theodore Evergates
- John of Brienne: King of Jerusalem, Emperor of Constantinople, c.1175-1237 - Dec 16, 2013 by Guy Perry
- Dictionnaire Topographique du Département de L'Aube Comprenant Les Noms de lieu Anciens et Modernes - May 20, 2009 by Théophile Boutiot
- VAV : Racines communes des cultures juive et française - Apr 4, 2002 by Jules Goldschmidt
- Rashi's Daughters, Book 1: Joheved - Jan 1, 2005 by Maggie Anton
Wiki information Ramerupt:
- Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Ramerupt is a commune in the Aube department in north-central France.
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Avant-lès-Ramerupt is a French commune in the Aube department in the Champagne-Ardenne region of north-central France.
- Erard of Brienne-Ramerupt
- Deceased Person, Person
Érard de Brienne was a French nobleman. He was lord of Ramerupt and of Venizy, and also a pretender to the county of Champagne as an instigator of the Champagne War of Succession. He was a son of André of Brienne and of Alix of Vénizy.
- Philippa of Champagne
- Deceased Person, Noble person, Person
Philippa of Champagne, Lady of Ramerupt and of Venizy was the third daughter of Queen Isabella I of Jerusalem and Henry II, Count of Champagne. She was the wife of Erard de Brienne-Ramerupt who encouraged her in 1216 to claim the county of Champagne...
- Érard de Brienne-Ramerupt
- Content, Image
- André of Brienne
- Deceased Person, Person
André de Brienne, lord of Ramerupt, was a French nobleman of the Third Crusade.
- Isaac ben Samuel
- Man, Person, Influence Node
Isaac ben Samuel the Elder, also known as the Ri ha-Zaken, was a French tosafist and Biblical commentator. He flourished at Ramerupt and Dampierre, France in the twelfth century.
- Isaac ben Dorbolo
- Man, Person
Isaac ben Dorbolo was a rabbi, about 1150. He traveled much, and knew Poland, Russia, Bohemia, France, and Germany from his own observations. Some time after 1140 he visited Rabbeinu Tam in Ramerupt. In Worms, where he remained for some time, he...