If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rangaraj:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Books about Rangaraj:
- Biomedical Signal Analysis: A Case-Study Approach - Dec 21, 2001 by Rangaraj M. Rangayyan
- Pathology, USMLE STEP 1, Volume 1: Basic Pathology, Chapters 1-9, Becker Professional Education, 2013 - 2013 by MD Kartik "Carlo" Rangaraj
- Biomedical Signal Analysis (IEEE Press Series on Biomedical Engineering) - Jun 8, 2015 by Rangaraj M. Rangayyan
- Pathology, USMLE Step 1 - Volume 2: Systemic Pathology (Chapters 10-28) - 2013 by Kartik "Carlo" Rangaraj
- Multimodality Breast Imaging: Diagnosis and Treatment (SPIE Press Monograph PM227) - Mar 4, 2013 by E. Y. K. Ng and U. Rajendra Acharya
- Biomedical Image Analysis (Biomedical Engineering) - Dec 30, 2004 by Rangaraj M. Rangayyan
- Emerging Technologies in Breast Imaging and Mammography - May 31, 2006 by Rangaraj Rangayyan and and Swamy Laxminarayan (Editors)
- Digital Image Processing for Ophthalmology: Detection of the Optic Nerve Head (Synthesis Lectures on Biomedical... - Feb 15, 2011 by Xiaolu Zhu and Rangaraj M. Rangayyan
- Content-based Retrieval of Medical Images: Landmarking, Indexing, and Relevance Feedback (Synthesis Lectures on... - Feb 11, 2013 by Paulo Mazzoncini de Azevedo-Marques and Rangaraj Mandayam Rangayyan
- Color Image Processing With Biomedical Applications (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM206) - Aug 4, 2011 by Rangaraj M. Rangayyan and Begona Acha
Wiki information Rangaraj:
- TV Host, Influence Node, Award Nominee, Film director, Film writer, Person, Film actor, Film editor, Film producer, Person or entity appearing in film
Rangaraj known by stage name Sathyaraj is an Indian film actor and media personality who has predominantly appeared in Tamil films. He started his career in villainous roles and later played lead roles. He has acted in over 200 films, which include a...
- Actor, Person, Award Nominee, Film actor, Topic, Award Winner, Influence Node
Jeevan is a Tamil film actor.
- Sujatha Rangarajan
- Novelist, Film writer, Film story contributor, Topic, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person, Influence Node, Author
Sujatha was the pseudonym of the Tamil author S. Rangarajan, author of over 100 novels, 250 short stories, ten books on science, ten stage plays, and a slim volume of poems. He was one of the most popular authors in Tamil literature, and a regular...
- Person, Film editor
Rangaraj is the editor of the 2007 musical-family-drama film No 73, Shanthi Nivasa.
- C. Rangarajan
- Award Winner, Politician, Person, Author
C. Rangarajan or Chakravarthi Rangarajan is an Indian economist and a distinguished former Member of Parliament and Ex-Governor of the Reserve Bank of India. He is the former Chairman of the Prime Minister's Economic Advisory Council, he resigned the...
- A. Rangaraj
- Film set decorator, Film art director, Award Winner, Topic, Person, Film production designer
A. Rangaraj is a film art director.
- Actor, Film music contributor, Deceased Person, Composer, Film actor, Film writer, Topic, Person, Film story contributor, Award Nominee
Vaali is an actor.
- K. Rangaraj
- Topic, Film director, Person
K. Rangaraj is a film director.
- Y. Rangaraj
- Screenwriter, Film writer, Topic, Person
Y. Rangaraj is a screenwriter.
- Rangarajan Kumaramangalam
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Phanindranath Rangarajan Kumaramangalam was a prominent politician of the Indian National Congress and later the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of parliament from the Salem constituency from 1984 to 1996 and Tiruchirapalli constituency from 1998...