Origin : Ancient Roman,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Regulus:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Regulus:
- Roman cognomen meaning "prince, little king", a diminutive of Latin rex "king". This was the cognomen of several related consuls during the 3rd century BC. It was also the name of several early saints. A star in the constellation Leo bears this name as well.
Definition funny of Regulus:
- Regulus fucked beyonce last night
Songs about Regulus:
- Regulus by Pymlico from the Album Directions
- 9 Stellar Pieces: Regulus by Michiyo Suzuki from the Album Martin: 9 Stellar Pieces
- Antiphon: Erat quidam regulus by Gloriae Dei Cantores Schola and Mary Berry from the Album The Beloved Son - A Celebration of Faith in His Name
- Antiphon: Erat Quidam Regulus: Antiphon: Erat Quidam Regulus by Gloriae Dei Cantores Schola, Mary Berry from the Album The Beloved Son - A Celebration Of Faith In His Name
- Hidden Track Oh No Featuring: Regulus by Regulus Bishop from the Album Day of Reckoning [Explicit]
- Introduction Regulus by Stanislas Kazal from the Album L'annee De Tous Les Dangers
- Leo: Nothing's Regulus by Legerdemainist from the Album An Aural Compendium to the Zodiac
- Missa Lætare nova Sion: Erat quidam regulus by Daltrocanto Dario Tabbia from the Album Francesco Cellavenia: Missa Lætare nova Sion - Andreas De Silva: Lætare nova Sion
- Purcell: Regulus or The Faction of Carthage - original version, 1692 - Ah me! to many deaths by Judith Nelson from the Album Purcell: Theatre Music (6 CDs)
- Regulus by Pete Lunn from the Album Regulus/Sunspot
Books about Regulus:
- Regulus (Latin) - Sep 4, 2001 by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry and Augustus Haury
- Mystery: Meleketh - Suspense thrillers mysteries: Mystery books: (Mystery Thriller Suspense, Suspense Thriller... - Sep 5, 2015 by Regulus Draak
- Suspense: Meleketh - Suspense thrillers mysteries: Mystery books: (Mystery Thriller Suspense, Suspense Thriller... - Sep 5, 2015 by Regulus Draak
- Horror: Meleketh - Suspense thrillers mysteries: Mystery books: (Mystery Thriller Suspense, Suspense Thriller,... - Sep 5, 2015 by Regulus Draak
- Horror: Meleketh - Crime thrillers mystery: Mystery books: (Mystery Thriller Suspense, Suspense Thriller, crime... - Aug 6, 2015 by Regulus Draak
- Regulus: The Forgotten Weapon - Jan 1, 1997 by David K Stumpf
- Sci fi: Meleketh - Mysteries suspense thrillers: Science Fiction: (Mystery, Crime Thriller, Suspense Thriller... - Aug 6, 2015 by Regulus Draak
- Rangers Over Regulus - Jan 1, 2014 by Alex Powell
- Regulus - Jan 10, 2013 by Rudyard Kipling
- Horror: Crime thrillers mystery - Meleketh: Mystery books: (Mystery Thriller Suspense, Suspense Thriller, crime... - Jun 8, 2015 by Regulus Draak
Movies about Regulus:
- Regulus: The First Nuclear Missile Submarines2008 NR
Wiki information Regulus:
- Celestial Object, Orbital Relationship, Star System
Regulus is the brightest star in the constellation Leo and one of the brightest stars in the night sky, lying approximately 79 light years from Earth. Regulus is a multiple star system composed of four stars that are organized into two pairs. The...
- SSM-N-8 Regulus
The SSM-N-8A Regulus was a ship- and submarine-launched, nuclear-armed turbojet-powered cruise missile deployed by the United States Navy from 1955 to 1964. Its barrel-shaped fuselage resembled that of numerous fighter aircraft designs of the era,...
- Marcus Atilius Regulus
- Politician, Military Person, Person, Deceased Person
Marcus Atilius Regulus was a Roman statesman and general who was a consul of the Roman Republic in 267 BC and 256 BC. Regulus first became consul in 267 BC, where he fought the Messapians. Elected as a consul again in 256 BC, he served as a general...
- Pedigreed animal, Organism, Owned animal
Regulus was an undefeated Thoroughbred racehorse stallion foaled in 1739.
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
A kinglet, or crest, is a small bird in a group that is sometimes included in the Old World warblers, but is frequently placed in its own family, Regulidae, because of resemblance to titmice. "Regulidae" is derived from the Latin word regulus for...
- Saint Regulus
- Deceased Person, Person
Saint Regulus or Saint Rule was a legendary 4th century monk or bishop of Patras, Greece who in AD 345 is said to have fled to Scotland with the bones of Saint Andrew, and deposited them at St Andrews. His feast day in the Aberdeen Breviary is...
- Regulus Black
- Film character, Fictional Character, Book Character
- Regulus Therapeutics Inc.
- Biotechnology Business, Business Operation, Employer, Organization
Regulus Therapeutics Inc. or Regulus is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of microRNA-based drugs targeting fibrosis, metabolism and cardiovascular diseases, cancer, HCV and immune-related diseases. Regulus was established in...
- Marcus Atilius Regulus
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Marcus Atilius Regulus, a son of Marcus Atilius Regulus, the consul captured during the First Punic War, and a grandson of Marcus Atilius Regulus, was a Roman consul for the year 227 BC, together with Publius Valerius Flaccus, and was a consul...
- SS Regulus
- Cargo ship, Ship
SS Regulus is an Algol class vehicle cargo ship that is currently maintained by the United States Maritime Administration as part of the Military Sealift Command's Ready Reserve Force. She was built as a high speed container ship by A.G. Weser in...