Meaning : Probably derived from the name Raheem meaning 'kind' and 'merciful'., Sweet Basil, Sweet basil, Fragranced herb,
Pronunciation : (REE-HahN), RAY haan,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rehan:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Rehan:
- Rehan is an uncommon variant of the Persian boy's name, Rayhaan, which from the original translation means 'fragranced herb; sweet scented herb'. The Gaelic surname Rehan derived from this name and it can be spelt in a variety of different ways including, Rayhan, Raihan and Rihan. Currently used primarily in Arabic speaking countries.
Definition funny of Rehan:
- raihan, reehan, rayhan, rahan, rehan
- OMG, my boyfriend pulled such a rehan last night so I'm going to ignore his ass for a week.
Songs about Rehan:
- Akhiyan Nu Rehan De by Reshma from the Album Top 30 Heart Break Songs
- Jeonde Rehan Truckan Wale by Sukshinder Shinda from the Album Collaborations 3
- Aaya Ik Mik Rehan Da (from"Karmoo Dada") by Noor Jehan from the Album Hasina 420 & Karmoo Dada (Original Motion Picture Soundtracks)
- Akhiyan Noon Rehan De by Reshma from the Album Best of Reshma
- Akhiyan Noon Rehan De by Reshma from the Album Reshma
- Akhiyan Nu Rehan De by Reshma from the Album 30 Greatest Hits - Reshma & Munni Begum
- Akhiyan Nu Rehan De by Reshma from the Album ILU ILU - Top 15 Love Essentials
- Akhiyan Nu Rehan De by Reshma from the Album 15 Original Songs That Inspired Bollywood
- Akhiyan Nu Rehan De by Reshma from the Album Treasured Favorites by Reshma
- Akhiyan Nu Rehan De by Reshma from the Album 30 Greatest Sufi & Ghazals - Collector's Edition
Books about Rehan:
- Pheasant Hunting for Kids (Into the Great Outdoors) - Feb 1, 2013 by Jeff C Young and Rehan Nana
- The Ultimate SAP User Guide: The Essential SAP Training Handbook for Consultants and Project Teams - Jan 1, 2015 by Rehan Zaidi and Jon Reed
- Ada Rehan, a study - Aug 26, 2015 by William Winter
- Rehan Par Raghu - 2010 by Kashinath Singh
- Last of the Tasburai - Jul 3, 2014 by Rehan Khan
- SAP ABAP Advanced cookbook (Quick Answers to Common Problems) - Dec 26, 2012 by Zaidi Rehan
- 201 Interview Questions - SAP Workflow - Aug 20, 2007 by Rehan Zaidi and Kerry Wilson and Tracey Edge
- Sports Supplement Buyer's Guide: Complete Nutrition for Your Active Lifestyle - Jul 15, 2007 by Stephen Adele and Rehan Jalali
- Issues in Head and Neck Cancer - Mar 29, 2012 by Rehan Kazi and K. J. Harrington
- Evolutionary Biology: Cell-Cell Communication, and Complex Disease - Feb 21, 2012 by John S. Torday and Virender K. Rehan
Movies about Rehan:
- Sagai (B/w Year 1951) * Rehan,premnath, Purnima, Gope, Yakub
Wiki information Rehan:
- Rehan Khan
- Actor, Musical Artist, Person, Topic, Film actor
Rehan Khan is a film actor.
- Rehan Sheikh
Rehan Sheikh is a Pakistani / British TV Actor, director, producer and theater artist, He is best known for his role, in Haseena Moin's PTV classic serial The Castle-Aik Nae Umeed and for his role in Hum TV play Sanjha, which earned him a nomination...
- Rehan Poncha
- Swimmer, Person, Measured person, Athlete, Award Winner
Rehan Jahangir Poncha is an Indian swimmer, who specialized in backstroke, butterfly, and individual medley events. He is a 5-time Indian swimming champion, and a 6-time record holder in the butterfly. Poncha also set two of his records in the...
- Rehan Butt
- Field Hockey player, Person, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete
Rehan Butt is a professional field hockey player from Pakistan, who was a member of the Men's National Team that won the bronze medal at the 2002, 2003, and 2004 Champions Trophey.
- Rehan, India
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Rehan is a small town in Himachal Pradesh, India. It is known for its beauty. It lies on the border of Punjab and Himachal Pradesh. It is a part of Kangra district. Pathankot is the nearest biggest city with two railway stations. Behind this town...
- Ada Rehan
- Theater Actor, Deceased Person, Person
Ada Rehan was an Irish born American actress.
- Rehan Azmi
- Writer, Influence Node, Person, Author
Rehan Azmi, is a noted writer of Nohas, a poet and Song writer of Pakistan. His contributions and sincerity got him into the Guinness Book of World Records in 1997 for being the 7th speediest writers of poetry in this world
- Film character, Fictional Character
Rehan is a fictional character from the 2006 film Fanaa.
- Rehan Allahwala
- Rehan Alikhan
- Person, Measured person, Athlete, Cricket Player
Rehan Iqbal Alikhan is an English-born former cricketer of Pakistani descent. He was a right-handed batsman and off-break bowler. He was born in Westminster, London. Alikhan's cricketing career began in 1986 for Sussex, for whom he made his debut...