Meaning : Knight, mounted warrior, Knight, Mounted Warrior,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rider:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Rider:
- English Meaning: The name Rider is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Rider is: Knight.
Definition funny of Rider:
- "she's a rider"
- "when that horse (life) bucks you off, you gotta get your ass up and ride on"
- yo thats that punk bitch rider from 17th lets go get his ass
- "Man,youre gangsta" "Naw man,Imma rider,I dont gangbang I just represent ma lane."
- "She got locked up for you because you already had two strikes?" 'yeah man..' "damn, that's a rider."
- Foo caught a fade with my riders on.
- Check out the riders on that skank in the tie-dyes. you can practically hear her squeak.
Expression information Rider:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Rider:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Rider:
- Shotgun Rider by Tim McGraw from the Album Sundown Heaven Town (Deluxe)
- Midnight Rider by The Allman Brothers Band from the Album A Decade Of Hits 1969-1979
- Low Rider by War from the Album Best Of
- Riders On The Storm by The Doors from the Album The Very Best Of [w/bonus tracks]
- (Ghost) Riders In the Sky by Johnny Cash from the Album The Essential Johnny Cash
- Riders On The Storm by The Doors from the Album L.A. Woman
- Shotgun Rider by Tim McGraw from the Album Let It Go
- Night Riders (feat. Travi$ Scott, 2 Chainz, Pusha T & Mad Cobra) [Explicit] by Major Lazer from the Album Peace Is The Mission [Explicit]
- (Ghost) Riders In the Sky (Digitally Remastered, 1996) by The Outlaws from the Album Best Of...Green Grass & High Tides
- Low Rider by War from the Album Latin Gold
Books about Rider:
- The Rider - Jun 12, 2003 by Tim Krabbé
- The Rider Tarot Deck - Jan 1, 1971 by Arthur Edward Waite and Pamela Colman Smith
- I Just Wanna Be Your Rider: A Hood Love Story - Aug 27, 2015 by Melinda Graves
- Rider of the Crown (The Crown of Tremontane Book 2) - Oct 22, 2015 by Melissa McShane
- Riders - Feb 16, 2016 by Veronica Rossi
- The Rider List: An Erotic Romance - Sep 23, 2015 by J.T. Charles
- All She Wanted Was A Rider - Sep 25, 2015 by Kellz Kimberly and Vanetta Howard
- Riders - Jun 4, 2015 by Jilly Cooper OBE
- Riders of the Purple Sage - Mar 24, 2011 by Zane Grey
- The Riders - Jun 23, 1996 by Tim Winton
Movies about Rider:
- The Long Riders2008 R CC
- Genghis Khan - Rider of the Apocalypse2004 NR CC
- Dragons: Riders of Berk Volume 12012 CC
- Dragons: Riders of Berk Season 22012 CC
- Blood Riders: The Devil Rides With Us2015 NR CC
- Night Riders Of Montana NR CC
- Ghost Rider2007 PG-13 CC
- The Storm Rider NR CC
- Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker2006 PG CC
- The Dawn Rider (1935)2007 NR CC
Wiki information Rider:
- Ghost Rider
- Fictional Character, Ranked item, Comic Book Character
Ghost Rider is the name of several fictional supernatural antiheroes when appearing in comic books published by Marvel Comics. Marvel had previously used the name for a Western character whose name was later changed to Phantom Rider. The first...
- Rider University
- Educational Institution, Nonprofit organization, Organization, Educational Institution Campus, Location, Award Winner, Employer, Endowed Organization, Business Operation, College/University
Rider University is a private, coeducational and nonsectarian university located chiefly in the Lawrenceville section of Lawrence Township in Mercer County, New Jersey, United States. It consists of five academic units: the College of Business...
- Knight Rider
- Action/Adventure TV Program, Identity, Award-Winning Work, Netflix Title, Award-Nominated Work, Work of Fiction, Topic, Adapted Work, TV Program
Knight Rider is an American television series created and produced by Glen A. Larson. The series was originally broadcast on NBC from 1982 to 1986. The show stars David Hasselhoff as Michael Knight, a high-tech modern crime fighter assisted by KITT,...
- Kamen Rider Series
- Comic Book Series, Work of Fiction
The Kamen Rider Series is a metaseries of manga and tokusatsu television programs and films created by manga artist Shotaro Ishinomori. The various Kamen Rider media generally feature a motorcycle-riding superhero with an insect motif who fights...
- H. Rider Haggard
- Novelist, Film story contributor, Author, Film writer, Fictional Character Creator, Chivalric Order Member, Topic, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Person
Sir Henry Rider Haggard, KBE — known as H. Rider Haggard — was an English writer of adventure novels set in exotic locations, predominantly Africa, and a pioneer of the Lost World literary genre. He was also involved in agricultural reform throughout...
- Kamen Rider
- Science Fiction TV Program, Topic, TV Program
Kamen Rider is a tokusatsu superhero television series and weekly science fiction manga created by manga artist Shotaro Ishinomori. It debuted on television on April 3, 1971, and ran until February 10, 1973, airing on the Mainichi Broadcasting System...
In legislative procedure, a rider is an additional provision added to a bill or other measure under the consideration by a legislature, having little connection with the subject matter of the bill. Riders are usually created as a tactic to pass a...
- Free rider problem
In economics, the free rider problem occurs when those who benefit from resources, goods, or services do not pay for them, which results in an under-provision of those goods or services. The free rider problem is the question of how to limit free...
- Knight Rider
- Action/Adventure TV Program, Identity, TV Program, Netflix Title
Knight Rider is a 2008 series that follows the 1982 TV series of the same title created by Glen A. Larson and the 2008 television movie. The series stars Justin Bruening as Mike Traceur, the estranged son of Michael Knight. The series also stars...
- Nova (Richard Rider)
- Comic Book Character, Fictional Character
Nova (Richard Rider) is a fictional superhero appearing in comic books published by Marvel Comics, historically as the star of his own series, and at other times, as a supporting character in team books such as The New Warriors. He is a member of the...