Meaning : Sage, Of Germanic origin meaning 'powerful ruler', used chiefly in German and Spanish languages., Wise,
Pronunciation : RIH shee, (REE-she),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rishi:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Rishi:
- Rishi is an Indian boys name, said to mean ‘wise’. ‘The Rishi’ is a seer said to reveal Vedic Hymns when in a state of higher consciousness, therefore the names meaning is taken as ‘wise’. Rishi Kapoor is a popular Bollywood actor.
- Indian Meaning: The name Rishi is an Indian baby name. In Indian the meaning of the name Rishi is: Name of a priest.
- Means "sage, poet" in Sanskrit, perhaps ultimately deriving from a root meaning "to see".
Definition funny of Rishi:
- we all wish we had a rishi
- Rishi, please stay friends with me!
- We had such a rishi time at the party. I passed my course with an A+, I am so rishi today.
- I saw Vishnu, and Indian god, and thought of the hindu rishi
- e.g. That hot boy in the corner is such a Rishi!
- guy1: Hey, your stupid guy2: Wow don't be a rishi!
- Only Rishi can be a rishi.
Expression information Rishi:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Rishi:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Rishi:
- Gate Gate (The Rishi Earthmother Remix) by Deva Premal from the Album White Swan Records 20th Anniversary Digital Sampler
- Eyes On You (feat. The Rishi Rich Project) by Jay Sean from the Album Asian Beat Bazaar
- Roll It Gal (Rishi Rich Remix) by Alison Hinds from the Album Soca Queen
- Crashed (Rishi K. Remix) by Funtom & Henrique Pirai from the Album Forward Education pres. Rishi K.
- Dice (Rishi K. Remix) by Blood Groove & Kikis from the Album Artist Choice 024. Rishi K
- Me Against the Music (Rishi Rich's Desi Kulcha Remix) by Britney Spears feat. Madonna from the Album In The Zone
- Gaté Gaté (The Rishi Earthmother Remix) by Deva Premal from the Album Deva Lounge
- Ain't No Sunshine (Rishis Short Mix) by Al Jarreau from the Album Buddha Lounge Classics - Essential Chilled Bar Grooves
- Dance With You (feat. The Rishi Rich Project & Juggy D) by Rishi Rich from the Album Asian Beat Bazaar
- Ain't No Sunshine (Rishis Extended Mix) by Rishi Al Jarreau from the Album Ain't No Sunshine (Remixes)
Books about Rishi:
- Vedic Yoga: The Path of the Rishi - Oct 7, 2014 by David Frawley
- The Science of the Rishis: The Spiritual and Material Discoveries of the Ancient Sages of India - Feb 5, 2015 by Vanamali and Pujya Swami Bhoomananda Tirtha
- Rishis, Mystics and Heroes of India - Jan 1, 2011 by Sadhu Mukundcharandas
- Return of the Rishi: A Doctor's Story of Spiritual Transformation and Ayurvedic Healing - Jan 24, 1991 by Deepak Chopra M.D.
- The Upstream Doctors: Medical Innovators Track Sickness to Its Source (Kindle Single) (TED Books) - Jun 6, 2013 by Rishi Manchanda
- The Rishis: Book of Secrets - Jul 1, 2015 by Robert Delgado and Kiera Smith
- Spark Cookbook - Jul 27, 2015 by Rishi Yadav
- Wisdom of the Rishis: The Three Upanishads: Ishavasya, Kena & Mandukya - Feb 26, 2012 by M, Sri
- Reclaim your body in 30 days: Your body is a self-healing machine - May 1, 2015 by Rishi Lekh
- The Rishi of Bangladesh: A History of Christian Dialogue - Apr 11, 2015 by Dr Cosimo Zene and Cosimo Zene
Movies about Rishi:
- Kya Dilli Kya Lahore Hindi DVD2018 NR
- Besharam Hindi DVD (2013) Bollywood Hindi Film Stg: Ranbir Kapoor, Pallavi Sharda, Jaaved Jaaferi, Rishi Kapoor...2013 G
- Chintu Ji2009 Unrated
- Do Premee * Rishi Kapoor, Maushmi Chatterji
- Hum Kisi Se Kum Nahin1977
- Prem Granth (Year 1996) * Rishi Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit1996
- Katilon Ke Kaatil (Year 1981) * Dharmendra, Rishi Kapoor
- Krishnamurti w/ Rishi Valley Students - Thinking About Myself All Day Long.
- Krishnamurti w/ Rishi Valley Students - What Is The Taste Of Fear?
Wiki information Rishi:
- Person, Film actor
In the Vedas the term Rishi denotes an inspired poet of Ṛigvedic hymns, who alone or with others invokes the deities with poetry. Post-Vedic tradition regards the Rishis as prophet, "sages" or saints.
- Rishi Kapoor
- Actor, Identity, Film actor, Person, Influence Node, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Topic, Film producer, Film director
Rishi Kapoor is an Indian Bollywood actor, film producer and director. He received the National Film Award in 1971, for his debut role as a child artist, and Filmfare Best Actor Award for Bobby in 1974 as well as a number of other awards including...
- Actor, Person, Musical Artist, Film actor, Topic
Richard Rishi is an Indian film actor. He mostly appears in Tamil and Telugu films.
- Rishi Rich
- Bhangra Artist, Film music contributor, Featured artist, Social network user, Person, Topic, Musician, Film actor, Record Producer, Musical Artist
Rishpal Singh Rekhi better known by his stage name Rishi Rich is an English Indian music producer born in Croydon, England and based in London. He began his career in the Asian Underground scene and later became internationally known for his Bhangra...
- Mukesh Rushi
- Actor, Award Nominee, Film actor, Topic, Person
Mukesh Rishi is an Indian film actor who has worked in Hindi, Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada films. After doing his graduation from Chandigarh and working for two years in Mumbai, he left India to work in Fiji where he met his wife of...
- Manu Rishi
- Actor, Person, Film writer, Award Winner, Topic, Film actor, Award Nominee
Manu Rishi is an Indian film actor, lyricist, script and dialogue writer. Manu Rishi trained under theatre director Arvind Gaur for six years. He won the Filmfare Best Dialogue Award, 2009 for Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! He also won the IIFA Best Dialogue...
- World cinema Film, Film, Topic, Netflix Title
Rishi is a 2001 Indian Tamil film, written and directed by Sundar C.. The film stars Sarath Kumar, Meena, Prakash Raj and Sanghavi in lead roles, has music scored by Yuvan Shankar Raja and was released on 16 February 2001. This movie did well and was...
- Rishi Dhawan
- Measured person, Cricket Player, Person, Athlete
Rishi Dhawan is an Indian cricketer who plays first-class and List A cricket for Himachal Pradesh. Dhawan is primarily a fast-bowling all-rounder who bats in the middle-order. Dhawan has played for Kings XI Punjab in the 2008 IPL. He was signed-up by...
- Statistical region, Identity, Dated location, Travel destination, City/Town/Village, Location
Rishikesh is a city, municipal board and a tehsil in Dehradun district of the Indian state, Uttarakhand. Located in the foothills of the Himalayas in northern India, it is known as The Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas. and yoga capital. Rishikesh is...
- Rishi Valley School
- Boarding school, Educational Institution, Employer, Location, School, Organization
Rishi Valley School is an Indian boarding school, founded by the philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti. It is located close to the town of Madanapalle, Krishnamurti's birthplace, in the South Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Rishi Valley is a three-hour...