If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Risteárd:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Risteárd:
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Risteard is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Risteard is:
- German Meaning: The name Risteard is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Risteard is: Powerful ruler.
Expression information Risteárd:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Risteárd:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Books about Risteárd:
- Ristèard Unwilling Empress: Lords of Kassis Book 4 - Feb 17, 2015 by S. E. Smith
- My Challenge to Ageing 4th Edition - Jul 9, 2014 by Risteárd Mulcahy
- Manuale dell'adulterio: Guida teorico-pratica su come tradire, riducendo al minimo il rischio di essere scoperti... - May 1, 2015 by Risteard Alopecis
- Beat Heart Disease!: How to Help Your Heart and Lead a Happier, Healthier Life (Positive Health Guide) - Nov 22, 1990 by Risteard Mulcahy
- My Father, The General: Richard Mulcahy and the Military History of the Revolution - Jun 10, 2014 by Risteárd Mulcahy
- Modhaigh: Sceal pobail : sceal eaglaise (Leabhair thaighde) - 1998 by Risteard O Glaisne
- MEMOIRS OF A MEDICAL - Feb 19, 2015 by Risteard Mulcahy
- Ar Muir is ar Tir. Caibidli do bheatha Mhuiris Ui Chathain on Oilean Tiar d'eachtraigh se do Risteard Breatnach - 1991 by Risteard B. Breatnach
- [(Memoirs of a Medical Maverick * * )] [Author: Risteard Mulcahy] [Mar-2011] - Mar 15, 2011 by Risteard Mulcahy
- Cois na Bride. Liam Inglis, O.S.A. , 1709-1778. A cuid Filidheachta da Chnuasach is da chur in eagar ag Risteard... - 1937 by Inglis, Liam, 1709-1778. and Risteard O Foghluda