Origin : Latvian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Roberts:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Roberts:
- Latvian form of ROBERT
Definition funny of Roberts:
- That guy is so amazing... He must be a ROBERT.
- Girl 1: I'm so unbelievably in love with this guy, hes makes me feel like i'm the only girl in the world! Girl 2: Ahh, you must have caught a Robert. You're so lucky!
- What's not to love about Robert?
- Your dating robert?! Yes! Lucky! Have fun in bed with him!
- I once was friends with a Robert but we called him Robby back then.
- e.g.1 Sam: I had sex with your dead Nan last night. Jack: Fuck off you Robert. e.g.2 Sam: Isn't VietNam a country in China? Jack: No you massive Robert!
Songs about Roberts:
- Ding Dong Daddy From Dumas (with Robert Earl Keen & Ray Benson) by Asleep at the Wheel from the Album Still The King: Celebrating the Music of Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys
- Not In Love (feat Robert Smith) by Crystal Castles from the Album Not In Love (feat Robert Smith)
- Silent Night * Robert Torrez by Pettidee from the Album Pettidee Presents A Soldier Sound Christmas
- Let Me Sign (Featured in Twilight [Original by Robert Pattinson]) by SFO from the Album Vampire Nights - The themes of Twilight , Eclipse and More Dark Romance
- I'd Sure Hate To Break Down Here (Karaoke Instrumental Track)[In the Style of Julie Roberts] by Backtrack Professional Karaoke Band from the Album Karaoke: Best of Female Country, Vol. 3
- O Come and Mourn with Me (feat. Robert Kochis) by David Phillips from the Album The Way Of The Cross By St. Alphonsus Liguori
- I Feel Like A Bullet (In The Gun Of Robert Ford) by Elton John from the Album Rock Of The Westies
- Give Me One Reason [feat. Robert Cray, Joe Bonamassa] by Lee Ritenour's 6 String Theory from the Album 6 String Theory
- Waiting For The Robert E. Lee (Digitally Remastered 97) by Dean Martin from the Album Swingin' Down Yonder
- Not In Love [feat. Robert Smith] by Crystal Castles from the Album (II)
Books about Roberts:
- The Liar - Apr 14, 2015 by Nora Roberts
- Nora Roberts Land - Nov 21, 2014 by Ava Miles
- Dark Witch (Cousins O'Dwyer) - Oct 29, 2013 by Nora Roberts
- The Witness - Jan 28, 2014 by Nora Roberts
- Whiskey Beach - Apr 28, 2015 by Nora Roberts
- Blood Magick (Cousins O'Dwyer) - Oct 28, 2014 by Nora Roberts
- The Collector - Mar 3, 2015 by Nora Roberts
- Stars of Fortune: Book One of the Guardians Trilogy - Nov 3, 2015 by Nora Roberts
- A Matter of Choice - Jun 15, 2014 by Nora Roberts and Nick Podehl
- The Welcoming - Feb 2, 2012 by Nora Roberts
Movies about Roberts:
- Mugshots: Robert Silveria - "3rd Rail Man"2013 NR CC
- Mugshots: Robert Blake - A Hollywood Murder2013 NR CC
- Mugshots: Robert Durst - Mogul in Murder Mystery2013 NR CC
- Mugshots: Robert Hanssen - Hanssen and the KGB2013 NR CC
- Nora Roberts' Northern Lights2011 CC
- Hollywood Collection: Robert Mitchum The Reluctant Star2009 NR CC
- Nora Roberts' Midnight Bayou2011 CC
- Robert Plant - Robert Plant's Blue Note2011 NR CC
- Nora Roberts' Carnal Innocence2011 CC
- Mister Roberts1955 NR CC
Wiki information Roberts:
- Frederick Roberts, 1st Earl Roberts
- Military Commander, Politician, Author, Person, Deceased Person, Chivalric Order Member, Military Person, Award Winner
Field Marshal Frederick Sleigh Roberts, 1st Earl Roberts VC, KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCIE, KStJ, VD, PC was a British soldier who was one of the most successful commanders of the 19th century. He served in the Indian rebellion, the Expedition to...
- Rick Ross
- Southern rap Artist, Broadcast Artist, Award Nominee, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Musician, Topic, Organization leader, Organization founder, Film actor
William Leonard Roberts II, better known by his stage name Rick Ross, is an American rapper. In 2009, Ross founded the record label Maybach Music Group, on which he released his studio albums Deeper Than Rap, Teflon Don, God Forgives, I Don't,...
- John Roberts
- Politician, Appointee, Identity, Judge, Ranked item, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic
John Glover Roberts Jr. is the 17th and current Chief Justice of the United States. He took his seat on September 29, 2005, having been nominated by President George W. Bush after the death of Chief Justice William Rehnquist. He has been described as...
- KKR & Co. L.P.
- Private equity Business, Business Operation, Organization, Employer
KKR & Co. L.P. is an American multinational private equity firm, specializing in leveraged buyouts, headquartered in New York. The firm sponsors and manages private equity investment funds. A pioneer in the leveraged buyout industry, the firm has...
- Julia Roberts
- Actor, Award Winner, Theater Actor, Person, TV Producer, Film actor, Literature Subject, TV Actor, TV Personality, TV program guest
Julia Fiona Roberts is an American actress and producer. She became a movie star after headlining the romantic comedy Pretty Woman, which grossed $464 million worldwide. After winning two Golden Globe Awards and also receiving Academy Award...
- Emma Roberts
- Actor, Family member, Social network user, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Film actor, Celebrity, TV program guest, Person, Identity
Emma Rose Roberts is an American actress and singer. After small roles in films such as Blow, she rose to prominence with her role as Addie Singer in the Nickelodeon television series Unfabulous, for which she was nominated for a Teen Choice Award...
- Jake Roberts
- Wrestler, Film actor, Topic, TV Personality, Person, TV Actor, Social network user, Person or entity appearing in film
Aurelian Smith Jr. is a semi-retired American professional wrestler, and the son of former wrestler Aurelian "Grizzly" Smith. He is best known by his ring name of Jake "The Snake" Roberts, and often brought snakes into the ring, most famously a...
- Eric Roberts
- Actor, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Diet follower, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Celebrity, Family member, Film actor, Award Winner
Eric Anthony Roberts is an American actor. His career began with King of the Gypsies, earning a Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Actor Debut. He earned both a Golden Globe and Academy Award nomination for his supporting role in Runaway Train....
- Nora Roberts
- Novelist, Person, Award Winner, Film story contributor, Ranked item, Author, Identity, Influence Node
Nora Roberts is an American bestselling author of more than 209 romance novels. She writes as J. D. Robb for the in Death series, and has also written under the pseudonyms Jill March and for publications in the U.K. as Sarah Hardesty. Nora Roberts...
- Doris Roberts
- Actor, Award Winner, Influence Node, Topic, Musical Artist, TV subject, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Person, Theater Actor
Doris Roberts is an American character actress of film, stage, and television. She has received five Emmy Awards and a Screen Actors Guild award during her acting career, which began in 1951. She is perhaps best known for her role as Raymond Barone's...