Meaning : Bright fame, A pet form of the name Roberta, derived from the name Robert, meaning 'famous' or 'bright one'. Also a reference to the redbreasted bird that is often used to symbolise the Christmas season, this making this a popular name for children born in December., Bright Fame,
Pronunciation : ROB in, RAH-bin (English) , (RAABahN),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Robin:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Robin:
- Robin used to exist as a pet form of Robert, but has since gained credence as a given name for both boys and girls. It is also associated with the red-chested songbird, fictional character Robin Hood, Robin Gibb (Bee Gees) and Robin Williams (actor).
- German Meaning: The name Robin is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Robin is: Famed, bright; shining. An all-time favorite boys' name since the Middle Ages. Famous Bearers: Scottish national hero Robert the Bruce and novelist Robert Ludlum.
- American Meaning: The name Robin is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Robin is: Famed, bright; shining. An all-time favorite boys' name since the Middle Ages. Famous Bearers: Scottish national hero Robert the Bruce and novelist Robert Ludlum.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Robin is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Robin is: Bright fame.
- English Meaning: The name Robin is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Robin is: Famed; bright; shining. Form of Robert popular since the medieval days of Robin Hood. Robinson: (English) Son of Robert 'Famed; bright; shining.' Surname.
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Robin is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Robin is: The Merry Wives of Windsor' Page to Falstaff.
- Medieval diminutive of ROBERT. Robin Hood was a legendary hero and archer of medieval England who stole from the rich to give to the poor. In modern times it has also been used as a feminine name, and it may sometimes be given in reference to the red-breasted bird.
Definition funny of Robin:
- dude that sexy guy must be a robin!
- wow, steve is such a robin.
- Girl 1: wow..did i tell you abt how i met the most awesomest guy ever yesturday? Girl 2: GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL, u know that had to be robin.
- "Wow, that speech totally had me convinced. I bet she's a Robin."
- Robin is perfect for me
- Friend 1: "hey i'm hanging out with Robin today!" Friend 2:"lucky! i want a cool cat like that to chill with"
- Robin: Holy haberdasheries Batman! It's the Mad Hatter!
Expression information Robin:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Robin:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Robin:
- Batman + Robin - Couse and the Impossible
- Christopher Robin is Saying His Prayers - Gracie Fields
- Robin Hood - .38 Special
- Rockin' Robin - Bobby Day, Jackson 5
- Round Robin - Stan Kenton
- I Don't Like It, I Love It (feat. Robin Thicke & Verdine White) by Flo Rida from the Album My House
- Waves (Robin Schulz Radio Edit) by Mr. Probz from the Album Waves
- Prayer In C (Robin Schulz Radio Edit) by Lilly Wood & The Prick and Robin Schulz from the Album Prayer In C
- I Don't Like It, I Love It (feat. Robin Thicke & Verdine White) [Noodles Remix] by Flo Rida from the Album I Don't Like It, I Love It (feat. Robin Thicke & Verdine White) [Noodles Remix]
- Prayer In C (Robin Schulz Remix) by Lilly Wood & The Prick and Robin Schulz from the Album Prayer In C
Books about Robin:
- Robin (1993-) #1 - Jul 29, 2014 by Chuck Dixon and Grummett,Tom
- Robin Vol. 1: Reborn - Nov 10, 2015 by Chuck Dixon and Rom Lyle
- Robin The Boy Wonder: A Celebration of 75 Years - May 19, 2015 by Bill Finger and Bob Kane
- Robin Vol. 2 - Mar 22, 2016 by Chuck Dixon and Tom Grummett
- Robin: A Hero Reborn - Feb 23, 1998 by Chuck Dixon and Alan Grant
- Fool's Quest: Book II of the Fitz and the Fool trilogy - Aug 11, 2015 by Robin Hobb
- Take A Risk Bundle - Sep 14, 2015 by Robin Bielman
- Robin, The - Archives - Volume 1 (Robin Archives) - Oct 1, 2005 by Various
- Robin: Teenage Wasteland - Nov 7, 2007 by Adam Beechen and Freddie Williams
- Robin: Violent Tendencies - Dec 2, 2008 by Chuck Dixon and Chris Batista
Movies about Robin:
- Robin Williams: Weapons of Self Destruction2009 NR CC
- Robin Williams Remembered - A Pioneers of Television Special Season 1 [HD]2014 CC
- Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills1996 NR CC
- Robin Hood1973 G CC
- Robin Harris - Live At The Famous Comedy Act Theater: The Lost Tapes2012 NR CC
- Batman vs. Robin2015 PG-13 CC
- Robin Hood (Silent)1922 PG CC
- Robin Hood (Unrated)2010 PG-13 CC
- Robin Hood: Men In Tights1993 PG-13 CC
- Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves (Extended Cut)2003 PG-13 CC
Wiki information Robin:
- Round-robin tournament
A round-robin tournament is a competition "in which each contestant meets all other contestants in turn". It contrasts with an elimination tournament.
- Comic Book Character, Video Game Character, Fictional Character, Book Character, Film character, TV Character
Robin is the name of several fictional superheroes appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The character was originally created by Bob Kane, Bill Finger, and Jerry Robinson, to serve as a junior counterpart to superhero Batman. The...
- Robin Hood
- Person, Fictional Character, TV Character, Film character, Video Game Subject, Book Character, Theater Character, Opera Character, Ranked item
Robin Hood is a fictional character from the 2009 film Beyond Sherwood Forest.
- Dick Grayson
- Fictional Character, Film character, Comic Book Character, TV Character
Richard John "Dick" Grayson is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, commonly in association with Batman. Created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger and illustrator Jerry Robinson, he first appeared in Detective...
- Robin Williams
- Actor, Celebrity, Topic, Theater Actor, Award Winner, Name source, Musical Artist, Measured person, TV Director, Film writer
Robin McLaurin Williams was an American actor and comedian. Starting as a stand-up comedian in San Francisco and Los Angeles in the mid-1970s, he is credited with leading San Francisco's comedy renaissance. After rising to fame as Mork in the sitcom...
- Tim Drake
- Fictional Character, Comic Book Character
Timothy Jackson "Tim" Drake is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, commonly in association with Batman. The character was created by Marv Wolfman and Pat Broderick, and first appeared in Batman #436. From...
- European robin
- Biological Species, Animal, Organism Classification
The European robin, most commonly known in Anglophone Europe simply as the robin, is a small insectivorous passerine bird, specifically a chat, that was formerly classed as a member of the thrush family, but is now considered to be an Old World...
- Robin Thicke
- Rhythm and blues Artist, TV Actor, Musical Artist, , Film actor, Featured artist, Award Winner, Composer, Award Nominee, Identity
Robin Charles Thicke is an American Canadian singer, songwriter and producer. Thicke has worked with several prominent artists, such as Christina Aguilera, Nicki Minaj, K.Michelle, Pharrell Williams, Usher, Jennifer Hudson, Flo Rida, Kid Cudi and...
- Bee Gees
- Soft rock Artist, Person, Composer, Award Winner, Musical Group, Musical Artist, Musician, Social network user, TV subject, Broadcast Artist
The Bee Gees were a pop music group formed in 1958. The group's line-up consisted of brothers Barry, Robin, and Maurice Gibb. The trio were successful for most of their decades of recording music, but they had two distinct periods of exceptional...
- Pop Artist, Person, Musician, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Topic, Award Winner
Robin Packalen, better known by his stage name Robin, is a Finnish singer and teen pop artist. During his career, Robin's certified albums and singles have sold over 370,000 copies, which makes him one of the 70 best-selling artists of all-time in...