Meaning : Battle Cry, Rest, From Germanic origin meaning to roar, battle cry and the 'hrok'meaning rest and respose.,
Pronunciation : ROK-ko (Italian) , ROCK o, (Roc-co),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rocco:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Rocco:
- The male name Rocco is predominantly used within the Italian language and is short for Rochbert, which is no longer in use. The name was first born by Saint Rocco. He was famous for nursing victims of the plague and is now days known as the patron of the sick. Rocky is often a popular nickname for people called Rocco.
- Italian Meaning: The name Rocco is an Italian baby name. In Italian the meaning of the name Rocco is: Rock.
- American Meaning: The name Rocco is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Rocco is: Rock.
- Germanic name derived from the element hrok meaning "rest". This was the name of a 14th-century French saint who nursed victims of the plague but eventually contracted the disease himself. He is the patron saint of the sick.
Definition funny of Rocco:
- (v.) I am going to rocco your mom for Mother's Day. (Pn.) Did you see Rocco flush that bitches head in the toilet?
- I wish my boyfriend was a Rocco Im doing a Rocco tonight I wish i could do a Rocco
- I roccoed this bitch bad last night,she probably won't shit right for a while.
- Rocco C.
- When u saw Rocco I felt joy inside me. OMG! Did you see how Rocco smiled. Wow! Rocco you always make me laugh!
- how did you do that where did it go? you just pulled a rocco!
- If only I could have half the women Rocco had in his career! I've seen a movie starring Ilona Staller and Rocco Siffredi. It was great!
Expression information Rocco:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Rocco:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Rocco:
- End of the World Reunion (feat. Rocco Katastrophe & Strict Chem) [Explicit] by Schaffer the Darklord from the Album Sick Passenger [Explicit]
- Eyes Should Be Washed (Rocco TekDeep Mix) by Pierre Ravan, Spin Science from the Album KaRavan, Vol. 9 - With Love from Dubai to Ibiza (Compiled by Pierre Ravan)
- N'fa kafo (Rocco Bonus Mix) by Aminata Kouyaté Hanna Haïs from the Album N'fa kafo
- Tourist Season - B-Tite ft. Hard Rocco [Explicit] by B-Tite from the Album Downtown Pound [Explicit]
- N'fa kafo (Rocco Unreleased Mix) by Aminata Kouyaté Hanna Haïs from the Album N'fa kafo
- Saint Is A Sinner Too (feat. Rocco DeLuca) by Slash from the Album Slash
- Rocco [Explicit] by Umphrey's McGee from the Album The Bottom Half [Explicit]
- Dj Play This Song (Rocco & Bass-T Remix) by Palm Springs from the Album Tunnel Trance Force, Vol. 52 (Download Edit)
- N'fa kafo (Rocco Underground Mix) by Aminata Kouyaté Hanna Haïs from the Album 2071
- Buona notte (Karaoke version) (Originally performed by rocco granata) by Amazing Karaoke from the Album Best of Italia, Vol. 3 (Karaoke version)
Books about Rocco:
- Cook Your Butt Off!: Lose Up to a Pound a Day with Fat-Burning Foods and Gluten-Free Recipes - Feb 17, 2015 by Rocco DiSpirito
- The Pound a Day Diet: Lose Up to 5 Pounds in 5 Days by Eating the Foods You Love - Jan 7, 2014 by Rocco DiSpirito
- Now Eat This! Italian: Favorite Dishes from the Real Mamas of Italy--All Under 350 Calories - Sep 25, 2012 by Rocco DiSpirito
- Now Eat This! Diet: Lose Up to 10 Pounds in Just 2 Weeks Eating 6 Meals a Day! - Mar 22, 2011 by Rocco DiSpirito
- Now Eat This! 100 Quick Calorie Cuts at Home / On-the-Go - Sep 27, 2011 by Rocco DiSpirito
- Now Eat This!: 150 of America's Favorite Comfort Foods, All Under 350 Calories (Paperback) - 2010 by (Author), Rocco DiSpirito
- Let's Meet Rocco - Apr 14, 2009 by Elizabeth W. Borros
- Blackout - May 24, 2011 by John Rocco
- The Handbook of Scholarly Writing and Publishing - Mar 22, 2011 by Tonette S. Rocco and Tim Hatcher
- Blizzard - Oct 30, 2014 by John Rocco
Movies about Rocco:
- Now Eat This! With Rocco DiSpirito2012 CC
- Rocco's Dinner Party Season 12011 CC
- THE LAWRENCE STRIKE OF 1912 - Angelo Rocco2009 NR
- THE LAWRENCE LABOR STRIKE OF 1912 - Angelo Rocco2009
- Giordano - Andrea Chenier / Corelli, Cappuccilli, Casapietra, di Rocco, Carturan, Lorenzi, Bartoletti, RAI Milano1973 NR
- Tales of the Dark Avenger: The Revenge of Rocco in 3-D2010
- Gangbusters2006 NR
- Rocco E I Suoi Fratelli2002 Unrated
- Francis Rocco Prestia: Live at Bass Day 19981999 Unrated by Rocco Prestia and David Garibaldi
Wiki information Rocco:
- Rocco Siffredi
- Pornographic actor, Film director, Measured person, Person, Topic, Film actor, Award Winner, Hall of fame inductee, Social network user
Rocco Siffredi is the stage name of an Italian pornographic actor, director and producer of pornographic movies who is known for his rough sex scenes. As of October 2011, he has starred in more than 1,300 pornographic films. Rocco took his stage name...
- Saint Roch
- Deceased Person, Name source, Person, Art Subject
Saint Roch or Rocco lived c. 1348 – 15/16 August 1376/79 was a catholic saint, a confessor whose death is commemorated on 16 August; he is specially invoked against the plague. He may also be called Rock in English, and has the designation of St...
- Musical Artist, , Musician, Composer, Record Producer, Person
- Alex Rocco
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Deceased Person, Identity, Award Nominee, Topic, Award Winner, TV Actor
Alessandro Federico Petricone, Jr., known professionally as Alex Rocco, was an American actor. Often cast as a villain, he is best known for his portrayal of Moe Greene in The Godfather. He did a significant amount of voiceover work later in his...
- Rocco Papaleo
- Actor, Film director, Person, Film actor, Award Nominee, Film music contributor, Topic, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Film writer
Antonio Rocco Papaleo is an Italian actor, film director and singer. Born in Lauria, he moved to Rome to study math at university but left soon to attend the theatre school. He made his theatrical debut in 1985 acting Sussurri rapidi by Salvatore di...
- Rocco DiSpirito
- Chef, Award Winner, TV Personality, Topic, Award Nominee, Author, Film actor, Identity, TV Actor, Topic
Rocco DiSpirito is an American chef based in New York City.
- Rocco Granata
- Actor, Composer, Topic, Featured artist, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person, Musician, Lyricist, Film actor, Musical Artist
Rocco Granata is a Italian-Belgian singer, songwriter, and accordionist. Granata was born in Figline Vegliaturo, Calabria, southern Italy; but his parents immigrated to Belgium when he was aged ten. Rocco's father was a coal miner, but Granata...
- Rocco Nacino
- Actor, Film actor, Person, TV Actor
Enrico Raphael Quiogue Nacino, better known by his screen name Rocco Nacino, is a Filipino actor and registered nurse who rose to fame and gained media attention for joining on the fifth season of StarStruck, a Philippine reality show broadcast on...
- Rocco Hunt
- Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Person, Musician, Featured artist
Rocco Hunt is a rapper.
- Rocco Mediate
- Golfer, Golfer, Athlete, Film actor, Identity, Person, Measured person, Topic
Rocco Anthony Mediate is an American professional golfer who has won six times on the PGA Tour and twice on the Champions Tour. Mediate's most notable moment of his career came in the 2008 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines South Course where he finished...