Meaning : Unknown, Rest, Rocky,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), ROH kee, RAH-kee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rocky:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Rocky:
- Rocky is derived from Rock, which itself is the anglicised form of the name Roch. St Roch was the patron of the sick. The name Rock means ‘Rest’ and as Rocky is a variant it shares this meaning. This is unusual as the connotations of the name are that of strength and resilience. This is added to by its association with the fictional character, boxer Rocky Balboa. Fame of the film franchise Rocky has added to the popularity of the name. In this modern context we can take the meaning of the name to be along the lines of strength, stamina and achievement.
- English Meaning: The name Rocky is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Rocky is: Rock.
- American Meaning: The name Rocky is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Rocky is: Rock.
- Diminutive of ROCCO or other names beginning with a similar sound, or else a nickname referring to a tough person. This is the name of a boxer played by Sylvester Stallone in the movie 'Rocky' (1976) and its five sequels.
Definition funny of Rocky:
- 1: Hey, man. Wanna watch the Rocky box-set? 2: Alright, but only if we skip Five.
- "man, did you see that rocky?! i'm sooo going home with him tonight!"
- Rocky is probably the greatest series of sports movies of all time.
- rocky flies
- Rocky:Yo Adrian! I did it!
- "Damnit Bobby, why cant you be Rocky?"
- Rocky your a badazz
Expression information Rocky:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Rocky:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Rocky:
- Rocky - Austin Roberts
- Rocky Raccoon - The Beatles
- Good For You [feat. A$AP Rocky] [Explicit] by Selena Gomez from the Album Good For You [Explicit]
- Good For You [feat. A$AP Rocky] by Selena Gomez from the Album Revival (Deluxe)
- Rocky Mountain High by John Denver from the Album John Denver's Greatest Hits
- Gonna Fly Now (Theme From "Rocky") by Bill Conti from the Album Rocky (Original Motion Picture Score)
- Rocky Mountain Way by Joe Walsh from the Album Rocky Mountain Way
- Rocky (Theme) - Original by Hollywood Symphony Orchestra from the Album Hollywood Symphony Orchestra Selected Hits Vol. 9
- I'm Not The Only One [feat. A$AP Rocky] by Sam Smith from the Album I'm Not The Only One
- Going The Distance (From The "Rocky" Soundtrack) by Bill Conti from the Album Rocky (Original Motion Picture Score)
Books about Rocky:
- Rocky - 1977 by Julia Sorel
- Rocky: The Ultimate Guide - Dec 18, 2006 by Edward Gross
- Rocky - Jun 30, 2015 by Arnaldo Concepcion and Jinelle Remo
- Rocky Mountain Shelter (Six Pack Ranch Book 8) - Nov 17, 2015 by Vivian Arend
- Rocky Mountain Angels (The Rocky Mountain Series Book 1) - Mar 2, 2014 by Jodi Bowersox
- Rocky Mountain Mayhem (Getaway Girlz Book 2) - Dec 5, 2012 by Joan Rylen
- Rocky Mountain Hitched: Contemporary Western Romance (To Love Again Book 6) - Sep 13, 2015 by Kate Fargo
- Heath (The Morgans of Rocky Ridge) - Jul 10, 2015 by Margery Scott
- Rocky Mountain National Park Hiking Map - Jan 1, 2008 by Trails Illustrated Maps
- A Rocky Ridge Christmas (The Morgans of Rocky Ridge) - Dec 5, 2014 by Margery Scott
Movies about Rocky:
- Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends Season 11959 CC
- Rocky Mountains [HD]2011 NR CC
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show2009 R CC
- Rocky1976 PG CC
- Rocky III1982 PG CC
- Nature Parks ROCKY MOUNTAINS Colorado2009 NR CC
- Buying the Rockies Season 12015 CC
- Rocky: Heavyweight Collection2015 PG-13
- Call Of The Rockies NR CC
- Rocky IV1985 PG-13 CC
Wiki information Rocky:
- Rocky Mountains
- Mountain range, Tourist attraction, Filming location, Fictional Setting, Travel destination, Art Subject, Geographical Feature, Literature Subject, Location
The Rocky Mountains, commonly known as the Rockies, are a major mountain range in western North America. The Rocky Mountains stretch more than 3,000 miles from the northernmost part of British Columbia, in western Canada, to New Mexico, in the...
- Drama Film, Award-Winning Work, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title, Adapted Work, Ranked item, Quotation Source, Topic, Film
Rocky is a 1976 American sports drama film directed by John G. Avildsen and both written by and starring Sylvester Stallone. It tells the rags to riches American Dream story of Rocky Balboa, an uneducated but kind-hearted working class...
- The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show
- Animated TV Program, TV Program, Identity, Amusement Ride Theme, Topic, Adapted Work, Award-Nominated Work
The Rocky & Bullwinkle Show is an American animated television series that originally aired from November 19, 1959, to June 27, 1964, on the ABC and NBC television networks. Produced by Jay Ward Productions, the series is structured as a variety...
- Film series
Rocky is a boxing saga of popular films all starring Sylvester Stallone, who plays the character Rocky Balboa. The films by order of release date are: Rocky, Rocky II, Rocky III, Rocky IV, Rocky V, Rocky Balboa and Creed. The film series has grossed...
- The Rocky Horror Show
- Play, Adapted Work, Written Work
The Rocky Horror Show is a musical with music, lyrics and a book by Richard O'Brien. A humorous tribute to the science fiction and horror B movies of the late 1940s through to the early 1970s, the musical tells the story of a newly engaged couple...
- ASAP Rocky
- Hip hop Artist, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Person, Record Producer, Featured artist, Musician, Composer, Award Nominee, Film music contributor
Rakim Mayers is a film producer.
- Rocky Balboa
- Film character, Fictional Character, Theater Character, Ranked item
Robert "Rocky" Balboa, Sr. is the title character of the Rocky series from 1976 to 2015. The character was created and portrayed by Sylvester Stallone. Throughout the films, he is depicted as an everyman who started out by going the distance and...
- Rocky Marciano
- Professional Boxer, Boxer, Deceased Person, Identity, Person, Measured person, Topic, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor
Rocky Marciano was an undefeated American professional boxer and the World Heavyweight Champion from September 23, 1952, to April 27, 1956. Marciano is the only person to hold the heavyweight title without a bout tie or defeat during his entire...
- Rocky IV
- Drama Film, Film, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title, Award-Winning Work, Topic, Ranked item
Rocky IV is a 1985 American sports film written and directed by Sylvester Stallone, who also starred in the film. The film co-stars Dolph Lundgren, Burt Young, Talia Shire, Carl Weathers, Tony Burton, Brigitte Nielsen, and Michael Pataki. Rocky IV...
- Rocky Mount
- City/Town/Village, Newspaper circulation area, Location, Administrative Division, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, Dated location, Governmental Jurisdiction
Rocky Mount is a city in Edgecombe and Nash counties in the coastal plain of the state of North Carolina. Although it was not formally incorporated until February 28, 1907, the North Carolina community that became the city of Rocky Mount dates from...