If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Roeser:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Roeser:
- Person 1:Did you see him roeser?!?! Person 2: No, I wish i could roeser like that!
Songs about Roeser:
- Cuban Pete (Pep's Show Boys, Sebastian Roeser & Russo Radio Remix) by Louis Armstrong from the Album Electroswing Show
- Back from Milwaukee (feat. Donald "Buck Dharma" Roeser) by The Lizardz from the Album Eyeblinder
- Bada Boom Boom Swing (Pep's Show Boys & Sebastian Röser Remix) by Lamuzgueule from the Album Bada Boom Boom Swing Remixes
- Cuban Pete (Pep's Show Boys, Sebastian Roeser & Russo Extended Remix) by Louis Armstrong from the Album Electroswing Show
- Cuban Pete (Pep's Show Boys, Sebastian Roeser & Russo Extended Remix) by Louis Armstrong from the Album The Art of Electro Swing, Vol. 4
- Cuban Pete (Pep's Show Boys, Sebastian Roeser & Russo Radio Remix) by Louis Armstrong from the Album ChinChin Presents 2015
- Eyeblinder (feat. Donald "Buck Dharma" Roeser) by The Lizardz from the Album Eyeblinder
- Hole In My Pocket (feat. Alec Roeser) [Explicit] by J.Kap from the Album Hole In My Pocket (feat. Alec Roeser) [Explicit]
- It Don't Mean a Thing (Pep's Show Boys & Sebastian Röser Remix) by Duke Ellington from the Album Electroswingremixed
- It Hurts (Pep's Show Boys & Sebastian Röser Remix) [Feat. Alice Francis] by Grant Lazlo from the Album Electroswingremixed
Books about Roeser:
- Roeser's Audiology Desk Reference: A Guide to the Practice of Audiology - May 17, 2013 by Ross J. Roeser
- AUDIOLOGY Diagnosis - Jun 3, 2007 by Ross J. Roeser and Michael Valente
- AUDIOLOGY Practice Management - Oct 4, 2007 by Holly Hosford-Dunn and Ross J. Roeser
- Auditory Disorders in School Children: The Law, Identification, Remediation - Apr 12, 2004 by Ross J. Roeser and Marion P. Downs
- Roeser's Audiology Desk Reference - Jan 15, 1996 by Ross J. Roeser
- Two Jews Blues - Jul 20, 2012 by Barry Goldberg and Stephen Roeser
- AUDIOLOGY Treatment - Dec 5, 2007 by Michael Valente and Holly Hosford-Dunn
- By Author Roeser's Audiology Desk Reference: A Guide to the Practice of Audiology (2nd edition) - Jun 1, 2013
- The Ethics of Nuclear Energy: Risk, Justice, and Democracy in the post-Fukushima Era - Aug 7, 2015 by Behnam Taebi and Sabine Roeser
- Oh No, Astro! - Apr 19, 2016 by Matt Roeser and Brad Woodard
Wiki information Roeser:
- Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location
Roeser is a commune and small town in southern Luxembourg. It is part of the canton of Esch-sur-Alzette, which is part of the district of Luxembourg. As of the February 1, 2011 census, the commune had a population of 5,302. As of 2005, the town of...
- Buck Dharma
- Hard rock Artist, Person, Composer, , Record Producer, Musical Artist, Musician, Lyricist, Guitarist
Donald Brian Roeser, also known by the stage name Buck Dharma, is an American guitarist and songwriter, best known for being a member of Blue Öyster Cult since the group's formation in 1967. He wrote and sang the lead vocal on many of the band's...
- Tom Roeser
- Broadcast Artist, Person, Deceased Person
Thomas F. Roeser was a Chicago-based conservative writer and broadcaster, who broadcast for many years on WLS 890 AM talk radio. He also was the founder and former chairman of the editorial board of a Chicago Internet newspaper, The Chicago Daily...
- Andy Roeser
- Man, Person
Richard Andrew "Andy" Roeser is the former president of the Los Angeles Clippers of the National Basketball Association. He also served as the alternate governor of the Clippers, representing the team in league matters among the NBA's Board of...
- Jack Roeser
- Businessperson, Deceased Person, Person
John Otto "Jack" Roeser was an American engineer, inventor, entrepreneur, businessman and more recently a civic leader and candidate for elected office. He was the youngest son of Irene and Otto Roeser. As a boy he designed and built free flight...
- Jason Roeser
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Jason Roeser appeared in the 2009 film It's Complicated.
- Dana Roeser
- Person, Author
- Nic Roeser
Nicolas "Nic" Roeser was a Luxembourgian gymnast who competed at the 1928 Summer Olympics where, representing Société de Gymnastique Grund, his best individual finish was joint-32nd in the men's horse vault. He was ranked, alongside his team, 9th...
- Rod Roeser
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Rod Roeser is an actor.
- Robert Roeser
- Person, Author