Meaning : From Rome, Italy, Means "Man of Rome". Comes from "Romanus" which means Citizen of Rome., Citizen of Rome,
Pronunciation : rah-MAHN (Russian), RAW-mahn (Polish) , (ROW-MahN), ROH mun,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Roman:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Roman:
- Roman is a Latin word referring to the citizens of Rome. We instantly associate this name with images of the powerful Romans. Roman as a name gives off connotations of Power, Pride, and Strength. Romans have continued to inspire us throughout history and this is evident with the adaption of Roman as a boy’s name. Famous people who share this name include the polish film director, Roman Polanski, who made films such as ‘The Pianist’.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Roman is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Roman is: From Rome.
- American Meaning: The name Roman is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Roman is: From Rome.
- Russian Meaning: The name Roman is a Russian baby name. In Russian the meaning of the name Roman is: A Roman.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Roman is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Roman is: Strong; powerful.
- Latin Meaning: The name Roman is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Roman is: Man of Rome.
- From the Late Latin name Romanus which meant "Roman".
Definition funny of Roman:
- That person who is walking over there is a roman guy.
- I own you because I am Roman.
- A true inspiration, a man to bless my dreams, he has created a space in my heart, he is the creme of creme de la cremes. The catcher of my eye, the capturer of my heart the guy i love to love more and more... he must be a Roman.
- That guy is such a Roman
- Man, i wish i was that guy, he's a real Roman
- hook me up with a "roman"
Expression information Roman:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Roman:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Roman:
- Roman Holiday by Halsey from the Album Badlands (Deluxe) [Explicit]
- Saving My Life [Feat. Romans] by Gorgon City from the Album Saving My Life
- Roman's Revenge [feat. Eminem] [Explicit] by Nicki Minaj from the Album Pink Friday (Deluxe Version) [Explicit]
- The Truth Reigns (Roman Reigns) by WWE & Jim Johnston from the Album The Truth Reigns (Roman Reigns)
- Wait Until The End (Roman Sokolovsky Remix) by Svyatoslav Maltsev from the Album Wait Until The End
- Roman Holiday (Album Version (Explicit)) [Explicit] by Nicki Minaj from the Album Pink Friday ... Roman Reloaded [Explicit]
- La Toma (feat. Roman El Original, El Dipy) [Explicit] by El Apache Ness from the Album Solo para Fiesteros [Explicit]
- Call Me Righteous (Romans 4:5-8) by Fred Hammond & Radical For Christ from the Album Spirit Of David
- Light A Roman Candle With Me by Fun. from the Album Aim And Ignite [Explicit]
- Romans 01 by Bible from the Album ESV New Testament - English Standard Version (Dramatized)
Books about Roman:
- Roman: Book 1 (Roman's Trilogy) - Sep 21, 2014 by Kimber S. Dawn
- Tales of Ancient Rome - Nov 2, 2011 by S.J.A. Turney
- The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Vol. 1 - Aug 1, 1996 by Edward Gibbon and David P. Womersley
- Legions of Rome: The Definitive History of Every Imperial Roman Legion - Jul 3, 2012 by Stephen Dando-Collins
- The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, vol. 1-6 (Everyman's Library) - Dec 21, 2010 by Edward Gibbon
- Ancient Rome: The Rise and Fall of An Empire - Jul 3, 2007 by Simon Baker
- Legionary: The Roman Soldier's (Unofficial) Manual - Jun 29, 2009 by Philip Matyszak
- History: Ancient History in 50 Events: From Ancient Civilizations to the Fall of the Roman Empire (History Books... - Jul 2, 2015 by James Weber
- An Illustrated Encyclopedia of the Uniforms of the Roman World: A detailed study of the armies of Rome and their... - Feb 16, 2013 by Kevin F. Kiley
- The Romans - Apr 28, 2014 by Grace Cole
Movies about Roman:
- Roman Holiday1953 NR CC
- Romans Road [HD]2013 PG CC
- Roman Feats Of Engineering2007 NR CC
- Understanding Greek and Roman Technology: From Catapult to the Pantheon [HD]2013 CC
- Ghosthunters - The Roman Legionnaires2014 NR CC
- Discovering Provence The Roman Heritage2009 NR CC
- Tennessee Williams' The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone2003 NR CC
- Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus2012 NR
- Romans: Inclusive Conquest & Loyal Citizens2007 NR CC
- The Audrey Hepburn DVD Collection2013 NR
Wiki information Roman:
- Roman Empire
- Country, Dated location, Governmental Jurisdiction, Film subject, Statistical region, Literature Subject, System of nobility, Military Combatant, Location, Fictional Setting
The Roman Empire was the post-Republican period of the ancient Roman civilization, characterized by government headed by emperors and large territorial holdings around the Mediterranean Sea in Europe, Africa and Asia. The 500-year-old republic which...
- Roman Catholic Church
- Organisation founder, Type of place of worship, Location, Literature Subject, Architectural structure owner, Identity, Religious Organization, Organization, Religion, Employer
The Catholic Church, also known as the Roman Catholic Church, is the largest Christian church, with more than 1.25 billion members worldwide. One of the oldest religious institutions in the world, it has played a prominent role in the history of...
- Byzantine Empire
- Country, Governmental Jurisdiction, Location, Military Combatant, Dated location, Literature Subject, Statistical region
The Byzantine Empire, or Eastern Roman Empire, was the predominantly Greek-speaking continuation of the eastern part of the Roman Empire during Late Antiquity and the Middle Ages. Its capital city was Constantinople, originally founded as Byzantium....
- Location, Fictional Setting, Literature Subject, Dated location, Statistical region, Film subject
Roman Britain is the name given to the areas of the island of Great Britain that were governed by the Roman Empire, from AD 43 to 409 or 410. Julius Caesar invaded Britain in 55 and 54 BC as part of his Gallic Wars. The Britons had been overrun or...
- Ancient Roman architecture
- Architectural style
Ancient Roman architecture developed different aspects of Ancient Greek architecture and newer technologies such as the arch and the dome to make a new architectural style. Roman architecture flourished throughout the Empire during the Pax Romana....
- Religion in ancient Rome
Religion in ancient Rome encompasses the ancestral ethnic religion of the city of Rome that the Romans used to define themselves as a people, as well as the adopted religious practices of peoples brought under Roman rule. The Romans thought of...
- Roman Republic
- Country, Statistical region, Location, Governmental Jurisdiction, Dated location, TV subject
The Roman Republic was the period of ancient Roman civilization beginning with the overthrow of the Roman Kingdom, traditionally dated to 509 BC, and ending in 27 BC with the establishment of the Roman Empire. It was during this period that Rome's...
- Roman mythology
- Religion, Literature Subject, Identity
Script error: The module returned a value. It is supposed to return an export table. Roman mythology is the body of traditional stories pertaining to ancient Rome's legendary origins and religious system, as represented in the literature and visual...
- Roman numerals
- Literature Subject
Roman numerals, the numeric system used in ancient Rome, employs combinations of letters from the Latin alphabet to signify values. The numbers 1 to 10 can be expressed in Roman numerals as follows: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X. The Roman...
- Roman legion
- Organisation, Literature Subject, Film subject, Military unit size designation
A Roman legion normally indicates the basic ancient Roman army unit recruited specifically from Roman citizens. In reference to the early Roman Kingdom, "the legion" means the entire Roman army. The subsequent organization of legions varied greatly...