Meaning : Derived from 'hros' which means 'horse' or 'hroud' which means 'fame'. Also refering to the flower of the same name., Rose,
Pronunciation : ROZ , roze, (rowz),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rose:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Rose:
- Rose is an elegant name for a girl, taken directly from the name of the flower.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Rose is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Rose is: Flower.
- American Meaning: The name Rose is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Rose is: Flower.
- Originally a Norman form of a Germanic name, which was composed of the elements hrod "fame" and heid "kind, sort, type". The Normans introduced it to England in the forms Roese and Rohese. From an early date it was associated with the word for the fragrant flower rose (derived from Latin rosa). When the name was revived in the 19th century, it was probably with the flower in mind.
Definition funny of Rose:
- Guy #1: Man, I gotta get me a Rose... Guy #2: Yeah, I got me some Rose and I love her
- That girl is so nice! She must be a Rose! Random man:(Q)That girl is the most beautiful/sexy/amazing/gorgeous person i have ever seen who is she??? Rose"s friend: Oh thats my friend rose something special isnt she!!
- Her add said that a donation of 100 roses would be required for bbbjcim
- Ex. Wow she is a Rose!
- They smell pretty too.
- Goddamn I bet every girl is jealous of Rose. I wish I had a girlfriend like Rose.
- Wowww look at Rose!! Rose is sooo beautiful!! I love you rose!!
Expression information Rose:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Rose:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Rose:
Books about Rose:
- Rose - Sep 3, 2013 by Holly Webb
- Rose - Feb 1, 2000 by Martin Cruz Smith
- Rose: Chase Family Series Book 7 - Oct 1, 2012 by Lauren Royal
- Rose: My Life in Service to Lady Astor - Dec 27, 2011 by Rosina Harrison
- Roses - Jan 3, 2011 by Leila Meacham
- Romance: Alien Romance: Unshackled By The Alien (BBW Romance, Alien Romance, Paranormal Romance, Alien Abduction... - Aug 14, 2015 by Darcy Rose
- Rose (New Poets of America) - Mar 1, 1993 by Li-Young Lee and Gerald Stern
- Shattered Rose (Winsor Series Book 1) - Jan 7, 2014 by Tammy L Gray
- The Rose - Oct 16, 2012 by David Austin
- The White Rose (Jewel) - Oct 6, 2015 by Amy Ewing
Movies about Rose:
- Tudor Rose NR CC
- The Book and the Rose2011 NR CC
- Camembert Rose (English Subtitled) (English Subtitled)2009 NR
- Slipper and The Rose NR CC
- Natalie's Rose2009 NR CC
- Point of Impact (aka Spanish Rose) R CC
- The Exorcism Of Emily Rose2005 PG-13 CC
- Villa Des Roses2002 PG-13 CC
- The Iron Rose (English Subtitled)1973 NR
- The Name of the Rose1986 R CC
Wiki information Rose:
- Biological Genus, Heraldic Brisure, Art Subject, Organism Classification, Literature Subject, Object profile
A rose is a woody perennial of the genus Rosa, within the family Rosaceae. There are over 100 species and thousands of cultivars. They form a group of plants that can be erect shrubs, climbing or trailing with stems that are often armed with sharp...
- Rose Bowl Game
- Sports League Championship, Sponsored Recipient, Recurring event
The Rose Bowl Game is an annual American college football bowl game, usually played on January 1 at the Rose Bowl stadium in Pasadena, California. When New Year's Day falls on a Sunday, the game is played on Monday, January 2. The Rose Bowl is...
- Wine color
A rosé is a type of wine that incorporates some of the color from the grape skins, but not enough to qualify it as a red wine. It may be the oldest known type of wine, as it is the most straightforward to make with the skin contact method. The pink...
- Garden roses
- Informal biological grouping
Garden roses are predominantly hybrid roses that are grown as ornamental plants in private or public gardens. They are one of the most popular and widely cultivated groups of flowering plants, especially in temperate climates. Numerous cultivars have...
- Rose d'Or
- Recurring event
The Rose d'Or is an international awards festival in entertainment broadcasting and programming. Eurovision first acquired the Rose d’Or in 1961, when it was created by Swiss Television in the lakeside city of Montreux. The awards stayed with...
Rose is the color halfway between red and magenta on the HSV color wheel, also known as the RGB color wheel, on which it is at hue angle of 330 degrees. Rose is one of the tertiary colors on the HSV color wheel. The complementary color of rose is...
- Rose Bowl
- National Register of Historic Places Location, Olympic venue, Building, Venue, Sports Facility, Structure, Tourist attraction, Location, Project focus, Listed Site
The Rose Bowl is an outdoor athletic stadium in Pasadena, California, just outside of Los Angeles. Built in 1922 and located among the San Gabriel Mountains in the Arroyo Seco of Los Angeles County, the stadium is recognized as a United States...
- The Rose Parade
- Recurring event, Award-Nominated Work, Film subject, Tourist attraction
The Rose Parade, also known as the Tournament of Roses and the Rose Parade presented by Honda, is part of "America's New Year Celebration" held in Pasadena, California each year on New Year's Day. The parade includes flower-covered floats, marching...
- Rose water
- Ingredient, Food
Rose water is a flavoured water made by steeping rose petals in water. It is the hydrosol portion of the distillate of rose petals, a by-product of the production of rose oil for use in perfume. It is used to flavour food, as a component in some...
- White Rose
- Organisation, Literature Subject
The White Rose was a non-violent, intellectual resistance group in Nazi Germany, consisting of students from the University of Munich and their philosophy professor. The group became known for an anonymous leaflet and graffiti campaign, lasting from...