Meaning : Rose, A variant of the name Rosaland meaning 'horse shield made of lime wood' or 'pretty rose'. Also a variant of the name Rose which can refer to the flower of that name or mean 'fame'.,
Pronunciation : (RowZIYNah), roh ZEE nah / roh SEE nah, ro-ZEE-nah ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rosina:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Rosina:
- Rosina is one of many variants of the favourite feminine name Rose. Rose comes from the name of the flower which is Latin in origin. The variant Rosina came about as an elaboration on Rosa. These versions of Rose are most commonly found in Italy and Spain.
- English Meaning: The name Rosina is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Rosina is: Rose (flower name).
- American Meaning: The name Rosina is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Rosina is: Rose (flower name).
- German Meaning: The name Rosina is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Rosina is: Noted protector. Also a Horse; fame.
- Italian diminutive of ROSA (1). This is the name of a character in Rossini's opera 'The Barber of Seville' (1816).
Definition funny of Rosina:
- that girl is a rosina
- Dude 1: "Dude, that cute blonde girl holding that cat has awesome boobs. She seems super raunchy." Dude 2: "She's a total Rosina, I want it, I gotta have it. Dag yo!"
Expression information Rosina:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Rosina:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Rosina:
- Rossini: Il barbiere di Siviglia / Act 1 - "Dunque io son" - "Ora mi sento meglio" (Rosina, Figaro / Rosina, Bartolo) by Plácido Domingo from the Album Rossini: Il Barbiere di Siviglia (2 CDs)
- Rossini: Il barbiere di Siviglia / Act 1 - "Largo al factotum" - "Ah, ah! che bella vita!" (Figaro / Figaro, Conte... by Plácido Domingo from the Album Rossini: Il Barbiere di Siviglia (2 CDs)
- Rossini: Il barbiere di Siviglia / Act 2 - "Ah! qual colpo inaspettato!" - "Ah, disgraziati noi!" (Rosina, Figaro... by Goran Simic from the Album Rossini: Il Barbiere di Siviglia (2 CDs)
- Rossini: Il barbiere di Siviglia / Act 2 - "Don Basilio!"/"Cosa veggo!"/"Quale intoppo!"/"Come qua?"/"Servitor... by Gabriele Sima from the Album Rossini: Il Barbiere di Siviglia (2 CDs)
- Rosina! (The Menu Song) by Lou Monte from the Album The Best Of RCA Victor Recordings
- Rosina's Theme Song by Vinz Derosa from the Album Life On the Farm
- Il barbiere di Siviglia (The Barber of Seville), Act 1: "Una voce poco fa" (Rosina's Cavatina) by Maria Callas, La Scala Opera Orchestra and Alceo Galliera from the Album 111 Amazing Classical: Opera
- The Barber of Seville - Comic opera in two acts [first half]: Dunque io son (Rosina, Figaro) by James Levine/London Symphony Orchestra from the Album Rossini: The Barber of Seville - Comic opera in two acts
- Rosina ! (The Menu Song) by Lou Monte from the Album American Italian Style - The Hits and More
- Il Barbiere di Siviglia (1996 Digital Remaster): Una voce poco fà (Rosina) by Beverly Sills/London Symphony Orchestra/James Levine from the Album The Very Best Of Beverly Sills
Books about Rosina:
- Rose: My Life in Service to Lady Astor - Dec 27, 2011 by Rosina Harrison
- Homestead - May 5, 1999 by Rosina Lippi
- English with an Accent: Language, Ideology and Discrimination in the United States - Dec 23, 2011 by Rosina Lippi-Green
- Case-Based Reasoning: A Textbook - Nov 1, 2013 by Michael M. Richter and Rosina Weber
- Divine Names: The 99 Healing Names of the One Love - Apr 30, 2015 by Rosina-Fawzia Al-Rawi and translated by Monique Arav
- English with an Accent: Language, Ideology and Discrimination in the United States - May 25, 1997 by Rosina Lippi-Green
- Rosina Wachtmeister Posterkalender 2016 -
- Fit und gesund mit dem E-Bike (German Edition) - May 15, 2014 by Rosina Sonnenschmidt
- The Pajama Girls of Lambert Square - Mar 3, 2009 by Rosina Lippi
- Rosina, the Midwife - Mar 12, 2013 by Jessica Kluthe
Movies about Rosina:
- Legacy of Rosina Lhevinne - Portrait of the Legendary Pianist2011 NR
- Movie Musicals: Escape to Paradise DVD (1939) Starring Child Singer Bobby Breen. Also Featuring Kent Taylor, Marla...1939
Wiki information Rosina:
- Alessandro Rosina
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Person, Measured person, Athlete, Identity
Alessandro Rosina is an Italian footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder or winger for Catania.
- Rosina Lippi
- Novelist, Author, Award Winner, Influence Node, Person
Rosina Lippi-Green, née Rosina Lippi is an American writer. She writes under the names Rosina Lippi-Green, Rosina Lippi, and Sara Donati.
- Rosina Wachtmeister
- Artist, Person
Rosina Wachtmeister grew up in the Austrian Lake. When she was still young, her family moved to Capena, a town in Rome that can be described as a picturesque village. She is still popular in the town today; her paintings and sculptures are known to...
- Rosina Lawrence
- Actor, Film actor, Deceased Person, Musical Artist, Person
Rosina Lawrence was a Canadian-born American actress, singer, and dancer. She was a native of Ottawa, Ontario.
- Rosina, Slovakia
Rosina is a village and municipality in Žilina District in the Žilina Region of northern Slovakia. It has 900 houses with 3000 people. In 2003 there lived 2888 people.
- Štefan Rosina
- Athlete, Person, Measured person
Štefan Rosina is a Slovak racing driver. He has competed in such series as the FIA GT1 World Championship and Porsche Supercup. He is currently competing for Reiter Engineering Lamborghini in the FIA GT Series.
- Rosina Lhévinne
- Pianist, Musical Artist, Person, Deceased Person, Musician
Rosina Lhévinne was a pianist and famed pedagogue.
- Rosina Ferrara
- Deceased Person, Person
Rosina Ferrara was an Italian girl from the island of Capri, who became the favorite muse of American expatriate artist John Singer Sargent. She was born in Anacapri, Capri, in 1861. Visitors to her native island, some of whom were famous artists,...
- Rosina Brandram
- Opera singer, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Person
Rosina Brandram was an English opera singer and actress primarily known for creating many of the contralto roles in the Savoy operas with the D'Oyly Carte Opera Company. Brandram joined the D'Oyly Carte company in 1877 as a chorister and understudy....
- Rosina Storchio
- Opera singer, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Person
Rosina Storchio was an Italian lyric soprano who starred in the world premieres of operas by Puccini, Leoncavallo, Mascagni and Giordano. Renowned throughout her homeland for her vivacious acting and sparkling stage presence, she possessed a smallish...